• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
ygEh7.gif

Soshi guaranteed september domination now. Sones be supportin doubletime.

Salazar

Holy shit.

Extended break indeed.

They might want to protect the identity of the allegedly careless driver.

i9UlH.gif

El9RM.gif

Can't bear to read internet comments. "Hope she gets better before the Soshi comeback".

Dice

Salazar said:
Can't bear to read internet comments. "Hope she gets better before the Soshi comeback".
Ugh, netizens.

YOU GOT 3 WEEKS, SOOYOUNG. DON'T DISAPPOINT US.

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/runn...sible-kidnapping-dangers-from-staff-imposters

Netizens were abuzz with excitement recently when pictures were leaked from a purported filming of SBS’s popular variety show, ‘Running Man‘. According to the pictures, the show was filming in Changwon with guests G-Dragon and T.O.P.

The rumors were quickly debunked as a hoax, however, by various cast members and staff. “We have never filmed in Changwon,” said Jo Hyo Jin, a PD for the program. “We don’t have any plans of the sort until October.”

Unfortunately, it turns out that there could be more to this seemingly innocuous prank. “From what I’ve heard, these people have been acting as shooting staff and luring young girls to board their vehicles,” said cast member Gary in a Twitter post.

He added, “I hope Changwon residents will not become confused and will warn surrounding areas as well. It was serious enough for the police to contact us, so please be careful. And make sure to report what you see.”

PD Jo Hyo Jin later stated, “I have just heard the news, and I hope nothing bad has happened.”

“If an incident occurred where someone posed as a staff member and lured people to board their car, it could be filed as a kidnapping charge,” said a representative for the Changwon police. “However, we do not know anything concerning these Internet rumors at this time.”

Netizens reacted with disbelief and concern over the news. “I hope the Changwon-area students are very careful,” said a worried netizen.

wtf.

vanty

Considering most of their time in cars seems to be in those massive vans, and they basically never wear seatbelts, I'm surprised more idols don't get injured in car accidents.

Salazar

0e994.gif

lFSvW.gif

1Tyjs.gif

^^^ Looks like Taeng has a hook hand. Badass.

I seem to remember a SuJu or Big Bang car accident when another driver noticed that idols were in the car and basically chased it.

RZI

vanty said:
Considering most of their time in cars seems to be in those massive vans, and they basically never wear seatbelts, I'm surprised more idols don't get injured in car accidents.
I'm surprised that there are no more accidents in general. That country's traffic is so batshit crazy that I would probably die if I had to drive in there.

Anyway, I hope that she gets better.

Alta1r

vanty said:

From the little I've seen it seems like the traffic is bad enough on non-freeway roads there that no one really picks up enough speed to cause any significant injuries, most of the time.

That GD/TOP picking up random students with the RM act sounds sketchy as hell.

Alta1r

Phonomezer said:
They can't pull off the chipmunk voices live, so I hope the vocals are closer to their register.

Lol. Except for Sunny. She is surprisingly good (or bad) with the chipmunk voice.

Peru

Sunny can almost go whistle register high, makes for unique / great vocal performances like in her OST track 'Finally Now'* http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JM5tM69aUoU - but sometimes she does this cutesy affectation that never fits with the songs. A power that can be used for good and bad.

* That she actually performed this live is impressive.

Biscuits

ANOTHER car accident? What the heck. Hope she has a quick recovery.

But YES SMTOWN confirmed.

N7yLz.gif

Now hopefully I can fit the trip into my school schedule...

Niks

Was it a head-on collision? At 9 am? Damn crazy korean drivers....

Heres to hoping the injury is minor and that she gets well soon.

Fafnir

Reports from Sooyoung's sister and Stella Kim says she is fine. Maybe SM will allow her to go to the music shows and give the acceptance speeches since she won't be able to perform for a month.

WQ3Sr.gif
EUZ7r.gif

Ashhong

Alta1r said:
Is it odd to think Sooyoung is too skinny but Yoona is fine? Regardless, hope she's alright.

Sooyoung is really tall though, so it looks a bit weirder.

Fafnir said:
Reports from Sooyoung's sister and Stella Kim says she is fine. Maybe SM will allow her to go to the music shows and give the acceptance speeches since she won't be able to perform for a month.

I doubt it. Fany never did that when she got injured IIRC. She would be stuck at home even for the big award shows. Who's Stella Kim?

Dice

Ashhong said:
Sooyoung is really tall though, so it looks a bit weirder.
Yoona is tall too. The difference is that Yoona is curvy-skinny and Sooyoung is straight-skinny. Nana is also tall and skinny but you go "dem curves!" when you see her.

Alta1r

Dice said:
Yoona is tall too. The difference is that Yoona is curvy-skinny and Sooyoung is straight-skinny. Nana is also tall and skinny but you go "dem curves!" when you see her.

Yeah, Yoona's got them child bearing hips, lol.

Salazar

iua0B.gif

That show with Yuri on it (that has since been axed) just aired. She looks smoking hot again. All is right with the world.

VFPuu.gif
P3FCY.gif

kaAcx.gif

Goo-Hara wearing almost Invincible Youth style clothes.

F7mDW.jpg

Dice

Seungyeon is the hotness.

ZPtlV.jpg

My BAMF wife. Oh but her leg is so busted up. Poor baby. :(

Dice

More Seungyeon... always welcome.

LX4aE.gif
LvuEx.gif

9OyLj.png

1NzFZ.jpg

Her bod is on the level with Nicole now. (a.k.a. HHHNNNNNNNGGGGG)
qEXxM.jpg

OUwr5.jpg

SCIXJ.jpg

Kz4Yh.gif

♡♡♡♡

uINYj.gif

nCgyk.gif

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/y-star-ranks-the-most-beautiful-stars-in-korea

Beautiful people poll

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TV9RUSFebHA

1. Kim Tae Hee
2. Shin Min Ah
3. Lee Min Jung
4. Song Hye Kyo
5. Lee Na Young
6. Han Ga In
7. Han Ye Seul
8. Soo Ae
9. IU
10. SNSD Yoona
11. Son Ye Jin
12. Ha Ji Won
13. Shin Se Kyung
14. Han Ji Min
15. Jeon Ji Hyun
16. Sung Yuri
17. Song Ji Hyo
18. SNSD Seohyun
19. Goo Hye Sun
20. Hwang Jung Eum
21. 2NE1 Sandara Park
22. Lee Yeon Hee
23. Choi Kang Hee
24. Lee Hyori
25. Jo Yeo Jung
26. Park Han Byul
27. Go Hyun Jung
28. Yoon Eun Hye
29. After School Uee
30. Moon Geun Young
31. Park Min Young
32. Go Ara
33. Kim So Yeon
34. Wonder Girls Sohee
35. Son Dam Bi
36. Kim Ah Joong
37. Lee Young Ae
38. Kim Ok Bin
39. Kim Hye Soo
40. BoA
41. BEG GaIn
42. Kim Hyo Jin
43. Go So Young
44. Eugene
45. Park Si Yeon
46. Kim Min Hee
47. Kim Nam Soo
48. Hwang Shin Hae
49. Lee Mi Seok
50. Jang Mi Hee

Sohee but no Tiffany ?? Seohyun but no Yuri ? No Taengoo at all ?

BZSey.gif

Salazar

Ashhong said:
Sandara Park at 21. Not sure if thats just a coincidence or they're just trolling us all. Dara? Reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally?

I am more cool with it than I would have been, because marathoning 2NE1TV has convinced me that she is awesome.

qn0od.gif

GFVID.jpg

Alta1r

Salazar said:
iua0B.gif

That show with Yuri on it (that has since been axed) just aired. She looks smoking hot again. All is right with the world.

Which show is this? I'm in need of some good non-RM Korean TV right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom