• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Biscuits said:
Wanna nicole was best nicole :p

Wow, fanboy wars have already started?

Just gettin' started.

filler said:
Kara are the group that sing Mister, right? I like that song and Goo is the shizzle, but what else they got? Not much.

You're dead to me.

Y2mEF.png

Biscuits

filler said:
I think everyone needs to grow up.

Whether you love KARA, SNSD, 2Ne1 or any other kpop group, you still are obliged to respect other kpop groups. Insulting other group to compliment another just makes you look like a dumbass, so lets just stfu and enjoy the video. It seems like no one can enjoy a good kpop video without some stupid fan-war going on. Anyone who fans the flames of the fan-war after this comment is a dumbass.
atxIB.gif

I'm sure it's all in good fun.

and fuckyeah-snsdreactions definitely IS awesome. well, until I figure out how to search for tags within tumblrs

Ashhong

filler said:

Whether you love KARA, SNSD, 2Ne1 or any other kpop group, you still are obliged to respect other kpop groups. Insulting other group to compliment another just makes you look like a dumbass, so lets just stfu and enjoy the video. It seems like no one can enjoy a good kpop video without some stupid fan-war going on. Anyone who fans the flames of the fan-war after this comment is a dumbass.

lol i was like, wtf bro, why u PMSing at me? then realized it was just a comment =P

filler said:

Dude lighten up. It's all out of fun. I know I don't mean anything I say.

Ashhong

orangecaramel said:
I can't tell if Capt is serious or not.

hes gonna feel really stupid in about a minute

Biscuits said:
atxIB.gif

I'm sure it's all in good fun.

and fuckyeah-snsdreactions definitely IS awesome. well, until I figure out how to search for tags within tumblrs

Not sure about direct searching, but just click on an already present tag to see all pics tagged with that

Salazar

ctwVq.gif

Creepy Daesung smile.

It's hilarious how they're talking in Big Bang Documentary about how he was "the ugly one" but he still got pretty much all the fangirls.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Salazar said:
It's hilarious how they're talking in Big Bang Documentary about how he was "the ugly one" but he still got pretty much all the fangirls.
The Sohee effect?
Oh wait, there's Lim now.

Peru

Dice said:
The Sohee effect?
Oh wait, there's Lim now.

Sohee is deffo one of the prettiest in k-pop. Better to look unique than like any other doll. As long as it's a good unique, of course.

Dice

Peru said:
Sohee is deffo one of the prettiest in k-pop. Better to look unique than like any other doll. As long as it's a good unique, of course.
ShDeT.gif

Dice

Kyon said:
Dice forgive me? :(
Okay but you have to be here for the MV even if it is like this:

ztOqs.gif

Salazar said:
Kind of reckless taking photos in the ladies room at idol athletics, but that's how Rainbow roll.
Uh, that's Jaekyung from Rainbow, NS Yoonji (a solo singer) and two girls from Jewelry.

Kyon

Banned
Teaser was flawless, but im hoping its more dance and not mid-tempo, unless that track was from another song in the album

Conceptor

orangecaramel said:
Can't wait until they're both promoting. Fun will be had in this thread.

y3DF7.gif

looooool OC, you were on a roll earlier haha. And yeah, will be fun.

I like your new avatar Dice, would have used it myself if you hadn't :3

Utob5.jpg

JYGjE.jpg

Salazar

Kyon said:
I'm mobile and going to bed but I found a new pic of Kwon JiYong(GD) and Seungri on the Treadmill watching Running Man
X6YrPEr
goodnight. if it doesn't show up then I'll just link it
http://t.co/X6YrPEr

Cool. Hosted it.

UEh8L.jpg

Big Bang had better get back on the show. Seungri and Daesung were awesome guests.

GD must have been pretty trashed not to recognise Soshi.

Alta1r

filler said:
Kara are the group that sing Mister, right? I like that song and Goo is the shizzle, but what else they got? Not much.

Yeah, serious question for the Kara lovers. What are some of their good songs? I've heard Mister, Lupin and Jumping and thought they were decent. I'm in the mood for some good new music, any suggestions?

Alta1r

Salazar said:
Onew would be a killer RM guest.

Lol I just saw some show with SNSD on it with Yuri talking about how she's close to errbody in Shinee except for Onew. I think it was originally filmed a year or two ago though.

Salazar said:
Very recent.

Ooo, any chance there's subs up yet? Jeakyung + anything is pretty much a must-watch.

Salazar

Alta1r said:
Lol I just saw some show with SNSD on it with Yuri talking about how she's close to errbody in Shinee except for Onew.

I think they all troll Onew pretty hard. Man's a boss. Variety skills and his voice is quite a bit more interesting than the others in SHINee.

I think subs will be along pretty soon for the athletics.

Salazar

Yoong, with the carabiners of men she has flung off the mountainside.

Uonzd.jpg

I'm trying to find a polite way to say this. Hyorin's face looks wide. Really wide.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
I'm trying to find a polite way to say this. Hyorin's face looks wide. Really wide.

Some of the girls these companies get makes me wonder if the companies are deliberately going for more unusual looks and/or shock factor or if the companies just don't get that many good looking recruits i.e. beggars can't be choosers.

Peru

You look at Hyorin and the first thing that comes to your mind is "beggars can't be choosers"? You've got some spaced out opinions bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom