• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Peru said:
You look at Hyorin and the first thing that comes to your mind is "beggars can't be choosers"? You've got some spaced out opinions bro.

She ordinarily looks hot, occasionally sensational. That pic is just all out cheekbone assault.

f5DEO.jpg

Alta1r

Peru said:
You look at Hyorin and the first thing that comes to your mind is "beggars can't be choosers"?

Yep. She reminds me of a brontosaurus. I've never listened to Sistar before, is she lead singer and/or does she have spectacular vocals or something?

It's more that I'm not a fan of round faced girls. Plus her cheekbones make it look like her face is concave, lol.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
loool. THAT, is what we need more of in this thread. more jokes.

that hyoyeon pic earlier was not a joke.

Alta1r

Phonomezer said:
And that dress Tiff is wearing really is disgusting.

Yeah, it's pretty turrible. It'd be fine if it was a few inches longer or same length but not poofy. But putting Fany in it at least makes it bearable.

Ashhong

iduno what you guys are talking about, i genuinely think it looks good on her. i dont judge clothing by itself, i look at how it is with the wearer.

Alta1r

Ashhong said:
iduno what you guys are talking about, i genuinely think it looks good on her. i dont judge clothing by itself, i look at how it is with the wearer.

Lol, just imagine it on Fiona then, and you'll see what we mean.

CaptYamato said:
Only you would look at the dress.
You know I look at everything......it was just too poofy. If it wasn't poofy it would looked great.

I'll take Hyo, Sunny or Yuri any day of the week in that dress though.

Edit: fucking power went out.....

Niks said:
Do these fancammers get paid for this, or do they just do it because they are hardcore fans/stalkers?

Just hardcore fans. Practically every idol has their own 'professional' fancam-ee who usually has a website devoted to posting fancams and fan taken photo's of just that particular idol.

For example Stardust (http://880207.net/) is for Lee Joon (MBLAQ).

In some cases the idol even knows who their designed fancam-ee is and will wave or signal to them if they spot them in a crowd.

Alta1r

So I just picked up a new monitor for school. But before school starts tomorrow I need to watch at least something sexy and kpop related to commemorate my upgrade from 12" laptop screen to 27" monitor. I'm currently leaning towards watching the Yoona/Sunny RM episode again cause dayam Yoona looks killer in that. Anyone have any other suggestions?

DXPett1

Alta1r said:
Lol I just saw some show with SNSD on it with Yuri talking about how she's close to errbody in Shinee except for Onew. I think it was originally filmed a year or two ago though.

That would of been Night Star. I friggen love that particular episode! Poor Onew, at least Sica likes him

Alta1r

DXPett1 said:
That would of been Night Star. I friggen love that particular episode! Poor Onew, at least Sica likes him

Haha, yeah that one. Poor Sica. I thought the cucumber thing was just a personal dislike, I didn't know it actually f*cked her up.

Alta1r said:
So I just picked up a new monitor for school. But before school starts tomorrow I need to watch at least something sexy and kpop related to commemorate my upgrade from 12" laptop screen to 27" monitor. I'm currently leaning towards watching the Yoona/Sunny RM episode again cause dayam Yoona looks killer in that. Anyone have any other suggestions?

Watch the old SNSD Japanese Showcase concert!

Try out:

SNSD - Genie (Samsung Demo Bluray Disc).
BoA - Hurricane Venus (Samsung Demo Bluray Disc)

Both are very high bitrate 1080p (about 800mb for a 3m30s music video) and they'll look amazing on the monitor.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Hmm, Zinger... I think I'm okay with that.

Imo, she looked best during their debut. And also during Magic.

Alta1r

Lol @ Fiona.

Does iSubs do RM episodes in order or is it done by popular demand? I hope it's in order as it seems kshownow has skipped 53 a while ago and isn't planning on subbing it anytime soon.

(._.)

Banned
idk where to post this but i have become a big fan of hyuna after watching a music video on youtube where she puts on a great show

vanty

Alta1r said:
Lol @ Fiona.

Does iSubs do RM episodes in order or is it done by popular demand? I hope it's in order as it seems kshownow has skipped 53 a while ago and isn't planning on subbing it anytime soon.
In order. They don't care which episodes have "hot" guests on.

Biscuits

So the NYC concert's confirmed to be at Madison Square Gardens. Awesome.

On October 23rd, SM Entertainment artists will be heading over to the Madison Square Garden in Manhattan, New York to perform for a 15,000 member audience! The Madison Square Garden in particular is regarded as a ‘dream stage’ by singers, as only the best worldwide stars like Michael Jackson, Beyonce, Lady Gaga, Taylor Swift and the likes have performed on it.

Biscuits

Raiku said:
Wow, impressive. So, k-popgaf meetup or what?
I think I'm the only guy here that's even considering going to this one, and that depends on whether my friend wants to go too or not. But if a few of us do end up going, why not?

Alta1r

Biscuits said:
I think I'm the only guy here that's even considering going to this one, and that depends on whether my friend wants to go too or not. But if a few of us do end up going, why not?

I'm in Boston right now. If you can guarantee that I get some facetime with Yoona
to sweep her off her feet
I'll make the trip down.

JKTrix

Biscuits said:
I may be back in Rhode Island by then, so if I can afford it I would definitely like to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom