• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

Does anyone on GAF post questions to oniontaker? I follow this guy on tumblr because he always has some insightful Soshi stuff, but he also seems to answer questions that has been talked about in this thread. I first came across him when Taeyeon's racism scandal came up in this thread and he wrote a pretty good post debunking it. A couple weeks back I said something about trading Hyoyeon for Soyeon and he answered a question about that same random pairing today. There is either a SONE hivemind or he's a GAF lurker.

http://oniontaker.tumblr.com/post/9870909016/so-what-do-you-think-would-happen-if-t-aras-soyeon

Yuri at Salvatore Ferragamo fashion show.
6tM2g.jpg

bitch you better recognize, I'm Sonyuh Shidae Yuri.
UZZel.jpg

Salazar said:
Sooyoung out of hospital.

Fuck yeah.

NsqwA.gif

And I just spent the last 7 hours IN hospital; fucked up the ligaments in my left ankle :(

Best part is that I did it because of a problem with a crack in the concrete at the foot of the stairs that the landlord hasn't bothered fixing for 2 years... HEHEHEHEHEH

Alta1r

Phonomezer said:
And I just spent the last 7 hours IN hospital; fucked up the ligaments in my left ankle :(

Best part is that I did it because of a problem with a crack in the concrete at the foot of the stairs that the landlord hasn't bothered fixing for 2 years... HEHEHEHEHEH

Damn, hope errthing's alright. Sounds like a tort (aka the class I just got out of) for negligence to me, lol.

Narolf

Banned
Just watched Step at the moment, even though I was worrying K-Pop to start going downhill after the relatively inferior scores of the summer.

Damn, how relieving. Still, I regret they didn't use the shortened version of KARA 4 U as an intro for the whole clip somehow.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Time for some more Nana

tumblr_lr4gk4cGD51qj067bo1_400.jpg
tumblr_lr3qepHsaN1qb38o2o1_500.jpg

tumblr_lr37uv3GZi1r2io5io1_500.jpg

tumblr_lqzq5eWdUp1qmo6fuo1_500.png

oh what, a day before my bday? I guess we really are meant for eachother
tumblr_lr12fp7YQ21qbah1ho1_r1_400.gif

Niks

Just had a listen to Karas new album.

I gotta say, only step really stands out. Pretty weak as a whole imo.
What did you guys think about it?
soshi will destroy this

Alta1r

Latest Woojung WGM is up.

Episode 22

Pretty weak IMO. Seems like a filler episode compared to the usual entertainment this show is.

Lol, and I know Hyo's bending her knees in that pic but that angle makes her look like she's got midget legs.

Fafnir

Bored at work today I watched the SunHyoHyun Strong Heart episode and counted the number of individual reaction shots for each of them. The Strong Heart PD must be in love with Seohyun as she had 58 reaction shots. Sunny was close with 46, probably would have been closer but I didn't count any shots of her when she was telling her story or when Boom's story focused on her. Hyoyeon 27.

L1nP4.gif
oS5y0.gif
lVryc.gif

peYUo.gif
Uyp3e.gif

Alta1r

Shin+Se+Kyung+and+Daniel+Henney+for+Cyon+Cafe+3.JPG

Lol, this pic cracks me up. Especially after watching RM57 and 58. But hot damn, the more I see of her the better she gets.

SSK-AKP.jpg

Maybe I should watch the Shinee Hello Baby in case she makes a guest appearance?
Sucks that netizens broke them up, but I'm not too unhappy about it. lol

20101027_ssk_jonghyun_1.jpg

ramyeon

Alta1r said:
Shin+Se+Kyung+and+Daniel+Henney+for+Cyon+Cafe+3.JPG

Lol, this pic cracks me up. Especially after watching RM57 and 58. But hot damn, the more I see of her the better she gets.

SSK-AKP.jpg

Maybe I should watch the Shinee Hello Baby in case she makes a guest appearance?
Sucks that netizens broke them up, but I'm not too unhappy about it. lol

20101027_ssk_jonghyun_1.jpg
Watch High Kick Through the Roof ;)

Alta1r said:
Damn, hope errthing's alright. Sounds like a tort (aka the class I just got out of) for negligence to me, lol.

Man, I am in SO MUCH PAIN and the drugs!... they do nothing!

Need... Hyo.... Mega.... Post...

lol :p

Salazar

Alta1r said:

Watch it because it is hilarious tv. I still don't know how the hell Korean tv managed to turn out so awesome.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
Watch it because it is hilarious tv. I still don't know how the hell Korean tv managed to turn out so awesome.

I did watch the first episode yesterday on my lunch break. I was waiting to watch the second one, after they get the baby, before making any judgments about it since the first one was all setting up the premise. That was going to be today, but then I caved and watched RM53 on kshow instead. I think the reason their subs might not be as good is because they're translating twice. In that episode I saw a few times where Vietnamese or Thai or some other language subs came on screen instead of the English. Maybe they're subbing to one language and then again from that language to English? Either way, the episode is awesome and Yoon So Yi is hard to take your eyes off of.

yoona.gif

Salazar

KcWif.gif

Yeah, whatever.

iyJ4u.gif

Aaaaah, motherfucker. Not in my ear.

Yuri is destructively fine at the moment. All those Ferragamo pics look amazing.

peFwB.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
So... I forgot to include Visual Dreams in the OP, how could I :(

Good song + they all look amazing in that mv

- the trash that is fiona

orangecaramel said:

Pfft, she MADE that mv. Only one who knew what was going on.

Deadly

orangecaramel said:

I listened to the song again today and I thought it sucked :lol The MV is good though.

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/snsds-sooyoung-reunites-with-her-first-love-on-dalgona

SNSD‘s Sooyoung was reunited with her first love!

On SBS’ “Chuseok Special-Dalgona“, Sooyoung came on as a guest and met with her first love, who possessed a similar appearance as Big Bang‘s T.O.P.

On this day’s recording, Sooyoung’s first love, who received much attention as soon as he came on set because of his good looks, exposed memories of his first love with Sooyoung.

Unlike many people who precisely remember their first love memories, Sooyoung said her memories of her first love were faint. Her first love claimed that he only remembered being rejected by Sooyoung.

Sooyoung’s first love stated, “In elementary school we had crushes on each other. I heard a rumor that Sooyoung liked me so I confessed, but Sooyoung said she had to become a singer and rejected my proposal.”

4Ycdw.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom