• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Hammie is clearly trying to set a precedent for a career as an MC after Kara.

Salazar

3ttSN.jpg

She is totally MC material.

vanty

Her biggest problem is she's in a group where everyone else is quite hot. Hyoyeon's competition is much lower in comparison, so it's not nearly as shocking to see her alongside her group members.

Salazar

Alta1r said:
LOL.

And wow, I call it a night and this entire thread pops off over this live event thing. What was it? Some sort of stage appearance?

Footage of the lead-up to their single dropping, interspersed with an actual live Q+A with netizens' questions.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
Footage of the lead-up to their single dropping, interspersed with an actual live Q+A with netizens' questions.

Ahh, I just checked it out. Pretty good idea. I hope Soshi does one for their upcoming release as well.

tumblr_liv3zx0iQW1qbbit0o1_500.gif

Alta1r said:
Lol, looks like he's dressed for a music video, not the gym. Is Big Bang coming out with anything soon? Seems like they've been quiet for a while.

With Daesung's accident, Big Bang as a whole aren't going to promote any more in 2011. Instead they're doing their solo's again.

Alta1r

Aight, so now that the interminable Kara madness is finally passing, any word on Soshi? Are we really gonna have to wait an entire month until they release their single/album?

tumblr_lgyqs4B1zL1qbbit0o1_500.gif

Alta1r

As long as they don't give Yoona a crappy hairstyle like RDR (and give her lots of camera time) I'll be fine. I am a simple man, lol.

jokkir

The Brown Eyed Girls are so good. I just stumbled on this video (old video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f08mW2ZT6Fw

oh maaaaaannnn

Ashhong

The Ham trolling earlier on this page was magnificient :lol

I'm sad I missed the whole Kara thing last night though, I miss everything now that I go to sleep early...

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Ashhong said:
The Ham trolling earlier on this page was magnificient :lol

I'm sad I missed the whole Kara thing last night though, I miss everything now that I go to sleep early...
What happened to sleeping during the day?

Dice

orangecaramel said:
what's wrong with her feet?
Don't ask me to attempt explaining the mind of foot fetishists. It's like these nose people...

I missed a live kara event!!!!?!?!?!?!?

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!!!!!

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻

Xilium

Just listened to/watched the new Kara song/MV, meh. It's down there with Rock U and Pretty Girl for me (which are among my least favorites). I suppose the song would be a hit in dance clubs and the like but I'm just not feeling it.

jokkir said:
The Brown Eyed Girls are so good. I just stumbled on this video (old video)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f08mW2ZT6Fw

oh maaaaaannnn

Thanks for this, love BEG and this song. The dude (K. Will according to the comments) is surprisingly good as well in that vocal range.

Dice

B1YEO.gif

lol @ ham/gyul & hara/nicole

wild girls

0wnvX.png
rxN3J.png

wow

644i8.gif

from the ministry of funny walks

Status
Not open for further replies.