• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

Alta1r said:
Lol, dayam, that girl is falling all over herself over Yoona. Is she a popular actress? Or is Yoona definitely more popular than her? And I guess Yoona's not a fair fight since she's the sexiest member of the nation's favorite girl group. I mean more in terms of equals matched up against each other, who has more prestige in Korea. Like Yoona versus Kim Sa Rang or Shin Se Kyung. Or what about middle tier idols, like Kara
just kidding, Dice
or Rainbow versus whoever's a middle tier actress there?

She's definitely a top tier actress, huge star after Boys Over Flowers. Stayed a bit more low-key since then (directed a few movies, did some art, acted in other countries) but doing things again now.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
ymq4b.jpg

RRsju.jpg

iop8k.jpg

TRRoB.jpg

7WUMX.jpg

Deadly

I think this thread in community and the K-Pop thread in OT is pretty appropriate. We won't be getting many newcomers though =(

I keep instinctively going to the OT and then remembering we're here now.

tumblr_lm9kinARjC1qfhqnho1_500.gif

My knowledge of the Community forum only extents to knowing that this is where My Little Pony was banished too.

Dice

Kara had their comeback showcase, so I will use Narsha looking like Sunye. Supporting two comebacks at once!

Will likely switch back to a Kara avatar soon.

panda21

did that swimming based idol thing get subbed yet? i forget what the show was called but they did an idol special. that looked... interesting...

Niks

So we are in community now huh.
Not that I mind, but was any reason given?

Anyways, any word on Soshis comeback? I saw Sooyong answering some UFOs, guess she is already A-ok to rejoin group activities?

Deadly

Niks said:
So we are in community now huh.
Not that I mind, but was any reason given?
I assume it's because we're always on the first page yet we're more of a group thing rather than an active discussion over the subject.

Salazar

Niks said:
Anyways, any word on Soshis comeback? I saw Sooyong answering some UFOs, guess she is already A-ok to rejoin group activities?

I'm thinking mid October. It would be killer if they did what KARA just did - a livestreamed chat with an MC, some footage of preparation, one or two tracks. That was a decent idea.

JKTrix

I wouldn't have even noticed that this got moved. Congrats I guess?

Also really anxious to see RM57 in English. It's a Gary special! Though it kind of feels like the production team is running out of ideas. The whole premise of episode 57 was a result of something that Gary said at the end of 56.

Fafnir

One of the rumors for the new Soshi album is 9 different album covers. It will give the hardcore SONEs an excuse to buy a album every week for another 9 week music show domination. I wonder which cover will be filling the landfills.

stIk0.jpg

Alta1r

Fafnir said:
One of the rumors for the new Soshi album is 9 different album covers. It will give the hardcore SONEs an excuse to buy a album every week for another 9 week music show domination. I wonder which cover will be filling the landfills.

stIk0.jpg

LOL, this picture is awesome. I think it'd be better without the bottom caption.

NaZsc.jpg
e0Ckt.jpg
h4mDI.jpg
C4YDv.jpg

KARA comeback in a few hours on M!Countdown!

I can't find the set list for the show though. I want to know if they're performing another song as well, and if so if it's 'Rider' or not.

Ranvier

Alta1r said:
Wow Sunny and Seohyun both beat Taengoo?? I thought Taengoo was a household name in her own right.

Well at least they made the list. I'm really surprised that Sica made it but Fany didn't. Isn't Tiffany way more popular then Jessica? Tiffany was a VJ on that show and she's in that play now. Does Jessica do any extracurriculars outside of SNSD? I mean I know she goes out for "Tea" and stuff but I'm talking more in terms being a regular on a show.
Zing!

Dice

Once upon a time there was a sweet, shy, artsy, dorky girl who seemed to live in her own small beautiful world and randomly shared what beauty she recognized in it without seeming to much care what others thought of her. That girl was my favorite in all of kpop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom