• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Ranvier said:
New info of SNSD has been very slow lately compared to previous times in this thread.

Comeback will destroy.

tumblr_lrfmuxc1az1qb7iux1v.gif

Check your PMs.

Salazar

panda21 said:
aww we're a community now. <3 u guyz

gAUB7.gif

Orange Caramel in October. We knew this, didn't we ?

Orange Caramel will promote their new album for one month before rejoining their sisters in Japan, just in time for their second Japanese single, “Diva“. It’s being said that After School will kick-start their overseas promotions into high gear following Orange Caramel’s wrap-up of their Korean promotions.

Will Orange Caramel be the dark horse of the upcoming girl group rush, or will they fade away amongst their heavy-hitting competition? Stay tuned for more, only on allkpop!

JrBHs.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Does this thread move mean the kpop thread is gone?

Edit: Guess not. I wonder if they will merge them when they realize.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
This is making me sooo glad I woke up at 4:30am. I even have coffee and a pastry ready.

Alta1r

Ranvier said:
Holy shit! The pink. If only I could somehow harness SNSD's hypnotic powers. I could topple governments and walk this earth, a God among men.

A lot more dudes at the concert than I was led to believe. I thought it was supposed to be 85% female fans?

Salazar

Alta1r said:
I thought it was supposed to be 85% female fans?

Naw. I imagine there are heaps of dudes.

That KARA thing was cute. They will tear up September.

Fo9Hk.gif

Just over halfway through RM 52.

Disappointed that Jong Kook turned himself in, although it was funny how it happened.

Alta1r

Yoona vs. Yoo In Na, who would be more starstruck in the presence of the other?

Or more generally, kpop idol versus actress, who gets more respect?

Alta1r

Peru said:

Lol, dayam, that girl is falling all over herself over Yoona. Is she a popular actress? Or is Yoona definitely more popular than her? And I guess Yoona's not a fair fight since she's the sexiest member of the nation's favorite girl group. I mean more in terms of equals matched up against each other, who has more prestige in Korea. Like Yoona versus Kim Sa Rang or Shin Se Kyung. Or what about middle tier idols, like Kara
just kidding, Dice
or Rainbow versus whoever's a middle tier actress there?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom