• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So Jisook...

a2KNH.jpg

...is an avid pedobear fan?
I'm so confused right now.

Dice

Salazar said:
Rainbow just jumped a few tiers.
On the FBI watchlist.

Crazy Jisook photos are art.
Well I know I've got about a hundred times more WTF from Rainbow selcas than I have from any other group. They're innovators.

Dice

No Eul doesn't have the sickness and is not as skilled in the art of the selca. If you want just any type of pic, there are plenty from Japan.

Fafnir

The bear is Rilakkuma, a Japanese character toy like Hello Kitty. 4chan is the one that warped it into Pedobear. Yoona and CL are fans of Rilakuma.

DOpHC.jpg
mF03D.png

JhGk0.jpg

vanty said:
I like Taeyeon, just like Sunny and Sooyoung, and those three can be funny but there are the six (or five, because Hyo can be fun) others who bore the shit out of me and I find their looks to be very overrated.

IU is my #1, she's hot, super talented, and funny.

This man has taste. IU is amazing.

Xilium

Phonomezer said:
I just might have to start watching Invincible Youth
IY and RM are the only 2 shows I've really enjoyed though I should give Family Outing a go. Unless they were really short (Factory Girl), I didn't make it all the way through the other shows (Hello Baby for instance).

P.S. Just noticed this thread got moved to the community tab.

Ranvier

Phonomezer said:
I just might have to start watching Invincible Youth

Do it Phono, I watched to episode 32. That's up to where Yuri and Sunny leave the show and after that...what's really the point? There are some good laughs along the way. The first episode is a bit slow so don't let that dissuade you.

You'll get to see this.

yuri-yoga.jpg
20091212_yurihappytrail_01.jpg

youth.jpg

Yul11.jpg

DXPett1

wing_zero8556 said:
good, hope it stacks up so i can watch more eps in 1 go haha, only finished half of 53 and its pretty good so far.

btw DXPett1... are you the same one from WP LOL

Haha yup. There is only one DXPetti ;)

Biscuits

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/song-ji-hyo-sent-to-the-emergency-room-for-an-allergic-reaction

Because she slept only four hours over the course of three days, the actress was persuaded to take the drip, although she knew about the allergy beforehand.

“Although we knew she had allergies, she took the shot anyway since her energy was so spent. Her allergies surfaced immediately after that,” explained a representative, expressing their shock on the severity of her allergy. “She was transferred to the emergency room straight away and was treated, and now she is taking some rest. Everyone was shocked, but fortunately she is recovering.”
:(

But then again why the hell would she do it if she knew about her allergy. And I wish these news articles were more specific.

Dice

So guys, you think HYS was lying about her drama people working her like a slave? It was probably just personal issues with her director like they said, right?

>____>

Salazar

Pretty messed up. I had the impression that drama actors might be able to negotiate a bit more strongly.

pwtja.gif

f65KI.gif

rofl at Yuri at the talent show.

"So, I heard you like butts".

Salazar

Ashhong said:
Who the heck is HYS?

Han Ye Seul.

ITsrg.jpg

In a drama called Spy Myung Wol. Completely fell out with the production team. Stopped showing up. Flew away to be with her boyfriend, who has since left her. Basically, it seems like they overworked her till she snapped.

Ashhong

Ah that woman. I read an article just the other day that she left the show because they went to secretly get eloped? And now they arent even together? lol...

Salazar

Ashhong said:
Ah that woman. I read an article just the other day that she left the show because they went to secretly get eloped? And now they arent even together? lol...

Gossip (lol) says that the dude (businessman of some description) dropped her because he can't afford, in terms of his career, to be associated with her. Somewhat predictably, she's been getting some serious netizen hate.

If Ji Hyo was only sleeping 4 hours in 3 days, then HYS might well have had good cause to tell her PD to go fuck himself.

QWJON.gif

gCiCN.gif

Rainbow apparently have a "handshake" event with fans today. Huh.

DXPett1

Salazar said:
Prefer the bottom one, even if that green thing is pretty vile.

Agreed :) The pinker lips finish of her look perfectly

EDIT: RM 53 was great. Was not expecting
HaHa to best Ji Hyo so easily
. The variation to the traditional battle worked better than I expected. Glad to see the producer still can mix it up this far into its run

Peru

@missA_min
2min0
It's a planking upgrade..called "air-planing" yfrog.com/mf7v3hj

of course Min is up to date on memes. She's been tweeting a series of LA pictures... like this one with Amber looking very macho http://twitter.com/#!/missA_min/status/114979879644172288

RZI

Sometimes I have the worst brainfarts. I mean what the hell is wrong with me? Sorry, Dice.

On the plus side, after last night's drinking, there were pictures in my camera of a few beautiful Korean women and one of them looked kinda like Kwon Yuri.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom