• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Maybe Gary's beast physique was too much for some viewers.

glhp4.jpg

F1MNI.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
so I heard you like soshi: http://acc.sosi.kr/

In other news:
8nsX3.jpg

WTF is going on in this picture? Their sizes are all weird. Hwayoung is a hobbit and Jiyeon is from Avatar? It looks like a flat angle but something isn't right. Maybe they're standing in that hallway in Willy Wonka's factory.

syoaran

orangecaramel said:
they're slanted, like.. idk how to explain

they're standing in front of eachother, sorta

Yeah, and the lens is on the wide side, giving large proportions to the edge.

Running Man 52-53

Much love to the Hunting, was nice to have a guest that really got into it. Didnt realise the links for the older RM episodes were now fixed, gone back and watched the episode with the giant skip rope. Really nice to see them work together like that.

Finally, Min Soo + Gawng Soo + HaHa in the care together was just AWESOME

Salazar

Thank you, Dice. That is a stupendous amount of wallpapers.

DXPett1 said:
Taeyeon weighs less than 45kg?

Fan freakout is imminent, if not already underway.

No matter how small-framed she is, and no matter how perfectly healthy she looks.

d46IW.jpg

Salazar

After 2NE1 TV, I totally see why they have crazy fans.

P4mxx.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/u-ki...to-kara-and-their-fans-over-ryan-jhuns-tweets

After Ryan Jhun‘s recent outburst about KARA hit the news, U-KISS‘s leader Soo Hyun decided to take responsibility for the incident and apologized profusely to KARA and their fans.

On September 18th, Soo Hyun tweeted, “It’s all my fault. In truth, I’ve just found out about all this now. I apologize to our seniors, KARA, and our seniors’ fans… I’m so sorry. Please feel better, this won’t happen again. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. Also, KISS ME’s [U-KISS's fan club], please stop [fighting]. I’m sorry.”

While many KARA fans felt soothed by his apology, some U-KISS fans became upset, as they felt that Soo Hyun shouldn’t have apologized since he wasn’t directly involved with the controversial tweets.

In response, Soo Hyun tweeted, “[I apologized] because it was relevant to U-KISS, and because I am U-KISS’s leader. If anyone were to be at fault, it’s me.”

Ryan Jhun posted an apology on his Twitter as well, saying, “It’s all my fault. Please don’t accuse the boys of anything. This won’t happen again.”

smh Ryan Jhun. I hope the dude doesn't get the full netizen treatment, because nobody deserves that shit.

I had my first Kpop related dream last night in which I was casually dating Hyuna. In the dream I did not act like a fanboy but I remember communication was a bit of a struggle. Felt pretty disappointed on waking up. Lol

tumblr_lrnic9YLab1qk2u4ao1_500.gif

KCtix.jpg

vanty

Deadly said:
Considering she's pretty short it seems like a pretty normal weight.
Yeah there'd be a lot of kpop idols who are in the low 40's I'd imagine. Dara for example I'm sure would weigh easily less than her, you don't see it often because of baggy clothes but she's crazy skinny.

syoaran

vanty said:
Yeah there'd be a lot of kpop idols who are in the low 40's I'd imagine. Dara for example I'm sure would weigh easily less than her, you don't see it often because of baggy clothes but she's crazy skinny.

Shes the normal weight for girls of her height out there, I'm not really sure what people could say.

Then again, too noisy on Infinite....

Alta1r said:
What did he do/say?

He's the producer of U-KISS' 'Neverland' single/album and on Twitter he was complaining that his song wasn't winning any awards because of KARA and 'Step', who he berated as a 'minor tier' group of dancers unlike the 'top tier' groups he works with like U-KISS, SHINee, f(x) and Super Junior.

Salazar said:
Edit: full disclosure. If things were different and he was dumping on SuJu, I would feel differently about this.

I would definitely have to agree with him if that were the case. ;p

Salazar

Alta1r said:
What did he do/say?

A whole bunch of shit about Kara being useless and minor league. Posted in the Kpop thread.

U-Kiss don't deserve anything at the moment. 0330 was sensational, but they've fallen off hard. To get salty about Kara winning music shows is just bizarre.

Edit: full disclosure. If things were different and he was dumping on SuJu, I would feel differently about this.

Alta1r

Lol, doesn't sound like he was that far off in his assessment.
Jk, jk. /troll

I can see Taengoo being less than 45 kilos. Although hopefully it's 43/44 and not closer to 40. Hopefully Yoona's at least in the triple digits (lbs).

tumblr_lrntjx2yGc1qbbit0o1_500.jpg

Alta1r said:
I can see Taengoo being less than 45 kilos. Although hopefully it's 43/44 and not closer to 40. Hopefully Yoona's at least in the triple digits (lbs).

Yeah i wouldnt be surprised if she is less than 45kg considering her height. I know a girl whos 35kg who is quite small, probably fits in with the short group of snsd, but is ridiculously skinny, like my arm is the size of her leg sorta thing.

Still waiting for comeback teasers and what not.......hurry up SM!

Dice

Time for Dal Shabet practice pics

4w82W.jpg

damn girl, eat a cheeseburger

f0uWL.jpg

lol @ measuring the platform shoe

eFd6R.jpg

oh let's go, just disco

Ncq2i.jpg

눈치코치 보지 말아요

hJnGs.jpg

lunges, I suppose

aA7pi.jpg

om nom nom

WNSvr.jpg

oh my

but...

brace yourself for this one...

EzgYX.jpg

*dies*

Peru

Hyuna and Lee Joon no doubt. That whole "yeah they were observed flirting it up on a plane, but it's for an MV" -> "oops, it didn't end up in the MV" thing seems transparent .

Dice

They said in several interviews that they plan to be faerie idols for as long as they are a group, but this is Korea.

Peru

Yeah that probably means heavy metal for their next single. *reflects back on the career of hip-hop acapella group Coin Jackson*

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
A Pink? Heavy Metal?

Oh hell na. :( would be so bad...

Peru, you need a 100x120 avatar >_<

If you want it:

8teJz.png

If not, it's all good

Dice

Who is that yelling blanket girl anyway?

P.S. I just realized it's Jea's birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom