• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

311380_157512214336911_133093196778813_310872_244073506_n.jpg

Ranvier

dice said:

Is it just me or does Gyuri look "thicker"? I like it. I like it a lot.

And Peru, I'm a teef guy myself as well, hence my love of Yuri and Gyuri.

I agree with Phono and the others who say Jessica is the worst looking on SNSD. You guys need to watch SNSD's Go to School. I think the girls were around 18 at the time and they didn't know how to properly do their makeup yet so its all forgivable but still...Jessica looked like a hag. In fact, most of them look pretty bad except for Yuri, Yoona and Hyo. Which is also why I'm convinced those 3 didn't get/need to get any "enhancements." Even Taengoo doesn't look that good because she hasn't gotten her teef fixed yet and had a strange hairstyle. God, those chompers gave me nightmares.

I won't mar this page with a picture of it.

http://i.imgur.com/Atm3k.png

But you know, it doesn't really matter because Taengoo and most of the others look damn hot now. Jessica...not so much. Its also hilarious to see the Fany Taengoo connection when they were first starting out. The relationship is revealed in the first 5 minutes of the first episode.

http://i.imgur.com/f1A4s.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/W6I1k.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/hQMdW.jpg

Sorry was too lazy to crop it and make it all nice.

Salazar

Man, no way the new concept will be cute, then. They're not going to throw away all this work they've put in on a grown-up sexy image.

cpkUq.jpg
zBeUY.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Ranvier said:
Is it just me or does Gyuri look "thicker"? I like it. I like it a lot.
Gyuri has always had proportions closer to Sunny. A bit wider but it's from frame, not from fat or anything, just very classic hourglass-like. However she has more muscle than Sunny, who is just very skinny, so Gyuri provides a sexier view from side angles. These things along with her facial features make her the latina kpop idol if the stylists send her in that direction.

Rp0yq.jpg

Ranvier

Salazar said:

Seems like Seohyun lacks a bit of rhythm.

I'm really hoping they do a sexy, business woman concept. I don't think it's been done before and it would show how they're getting older and are ready to enter the work-place. Plus, it would mean super high skirts with a business shirt on top and secretarial glasses. Can't beat that.

tumblr_lnysvowoLm1qdon7so1_500.jpg
Hyoyeon_stylish.jpg

I LOVE the fact that Taengoo actually wears glasses with lenses. I hate that no lenses hipster shit.

20090309_ggsp03.jpg
amKpr.jpg

Wait, goes Taengoo need glasses?

Yuri does that no lenses shit. But its Kwon-freaking-Yuri so all is forgiven.

yuri-279.jpg
tumblr_latsmaTbO51qevypso1_250.jpg

395176_1268314396878_full.jpg
tumblr_llu3p6PKH01qanpgto1_500.gif

Glasses kinda make Fany's nose look like a PoTaTo.

tumblr_lj1ck6R53p1qeys7g.jpg
tumblr_ljkjbjdQOO1qbfrtx.gif

Dice

I thought it was pretty hot when she would lift her arms up.
/byuntae

Edit: Oh I love that hair style on Nicole... and on any girl. Sideswept FTW.

vanty

Ranvier said:
I'm really hoping they do a sexy, business woman concept. I don't think it's been done before and it would show how they're getting older and are ready to enter the work-place. Plus, it would mean super high skirts with a business shirt on top and secretarial glasses. Can't beat that.
Check out Heroes episode 11 (requires signup). Although it's a bunch of awesome women and not boring SNSD, your brain will still explode.

Ranvier

Dice said:
Gyuri has always had proportions closer to Sunny. A bit wider but it's from frame, not from fat or anything, just very classic hourglass-like. However she has more muscle than Sunny, who is just very skinny, so Gyuri provides a sexier view from side angles. These things along with her facial features make her the latina kpop idol if the stylists send her in that direction.

Really? Its strange, I knew Gyuri was short but I was always under the impression that she was more akin to Taengoo. Taengoo is short too but she doesn't look nearly as stocky as Sunny does. It might be because Sunny holds more fat on her face then either Taengoo or Gyuri. Either way, Gyrui is hot. That is all.

gyuri.jpg

FUUUUUU!!! All I see is a Mexican girl with strange eyes now.

Dice

Don't overthink it, just embrace the hotness.
I know, you wish you could do so literally.

bNR20.jpg

MnDKg.jpg

jL7o8.jpg

8Pj27.jpg

FHwDw.jpg

I98Fl.jpg

GNIl4.jpg

RQRK8.jpg

Ns0hb.jpg

qylwq.jpg

OHqvd.jpg

4rHAy.jpg

1Bbn6.jpg

Dumb-looking sunglasses but otherwise, yum.

Brunette Gyuri is best Gyuri.

Oh, missed this...
Salazar said:
Classic T-ara right here.

Jiyeon: Doesn't seem to be taking it seriously.
Eunjung: Taking it very seriously.
Qri: Somehow making it a lil sexy.

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/yoon...-offer-for-epic-korea-china-japan-joint-movie

Actress Yoon Eun Hye is currently considering a casting offer from ‘Dong Jak Dae’, a massive production drawing talents from Korea, China, and Japan.

On September 13th, the Chinese Economy Times reported that Yoon Eun Hye would be working alongside Chinese actor Chow Yun Fat, Taiwanese actor Alex Su, and Japanese actor Tamaki Hiroshi in a historical movie set during the ‘Three Kingdoms’ period. Yoon Eun Hye would be playing a beautiful woman who was entombed with the deceased emperor, Cao Cao.

However, Yoon Eun Hye’s agency ‘The House Company Entertainment‘ stated that “The chance of her appearance is 50%“. They continued “Because there are a variety of factors to consider as the situation progresses, a final decision about accepting the casting offer has not been made.”

Sweet. Wikipedia informs me that she had a love scandal with Kookie.

CSUDq.jpg

Dice

lololol it's so entertaining seeing this stuff that would cause a shitstorm in america

Salazar said:
Side note: what the hell was that asshole trying to do ?
Looked like he was trying to hop on the escalator between her and the press, and judging by what he is carrying, pester her for an autograph in the process.

Ranvier

broadwayrock said:
Looks like SM upgraded SNSD's bodyguards

That guy doesn't look that big compared to AMERIKAN bodyguards. Plus, he has a popped collar. I can't fear anyone with a popped collar.

I like his aggressiveness though; even if it did seem like that kid accidentally bumped into her. Anything to keep SNSD in pristine condition.

Edit: It seems like he was trying to get ahead, but to another SOSHI because he doesn't even look twice at her.

Dice

Watching Music Bank. Sung Sikyung will be on again, I thought he was cool yesterday. Then Kara, of course!

Salazar said:
Like a boss.

Side note: what the hell was that asshole trying to do ?

Edit: Oh shit - asshole defence force in the youtube comments.

lol i feel kinda bad for the dude but yeah SM bodyguards have the right idea now

DXPett1

broadwayrock said:

Honestly looks like the bodyguard created the contact but without seeing the vision leading up to that its hard to tell.

Good to see they are protected. Gonna have to pump some higher weights to get past em now :p

vanty said:
2-3 Running Man episodes being released by iSUBS in the next week.

Ep 53 is up for VIP ;)

EDIT: 54 is being uploaded as I type to VIP section

Salazar

wing_zero8556 said:
lol i feel kinda bad for the dude but yeah SM bodyguards have the right idea now

Naw. He didn't even get hurt. Just dumped on his ass.

After that nerd ran on stage and grabbed Taeyeon, I have zero tolerance.

I'd expect to get hurt if I - in some fanboy spasm - forced my way in close.

NTAlt.gif

DXPett1 said:
Ep 53 is up for VIP ;)

EDIT: 54 is being uploaded as I type to VIP section

good, hope it stacks up so i can watch more eps in 1 go haha, only finished half of 53 and its pretty good so far.

btw DXPett1... are you the same one from WP LOL

Dice

omgggggggggggg kara is so hot!

edit: Aaaand they just beat Suju. Nicole had her omgwtf face on like she thought someone made a mistake.

Alta1r

Ranvier said:
I agree with Phono and the others who say Jessica is the worst looking on SNSD. You guys need to watch SNSD's Go to School. I think the girls were around 18 at the time and they didn't know how to properly do their makeup yet so its all forgivable but still...Jessica looked like a hag. In fact, most of them look pretty bad except for Yuri, Yoona and Hyo. Which is also why I'm convinced those 3 didn't get/need to get any "enhancements."

Yuri and Yoona didn't need or get enhancements. The other six needed and got enhancements. Hyogre needed the enhancements just didn't get them.

But yeah, they all looked pretty turrible in that, including Yoona. Way too young and amateurish. I tried watching it but had to stop like 10 minutes in.

Dice said:
edit: Aaaand they just beat Suju. Nicole had her omgwtf face on like she thought someone made a mistake.

Had to gif it.

ivQtPDdOXRQh7.gif

Glad that not only did they win, but they knocked SuJu's awful song off of the top spot.

Unfortunately SuJu is making a comeback soon.

vanty

Alta1r said:
Lol, vanty I thought you were a big Taengoo guy. Who are your top K-pop idols if not Soshi?
I like Taeyeon, just like Sunny and Sooyoung, and those three can be funny but there are the six (or five, because Hyo can be fun) others who bore the shit out of me and I find their looks to be very overrated.

IU is my #1, she's hot, super talented, and funny.

Alta1r

vanty said:
I like Taeyeon, just like Sunny and Sooyoung, and those three can be funny but there are the six (or five, because Hyo can be fun) others who bore the shit out of me and I find their looks to be very overrated.

IU is my #1, she's hot, super talented, and funny.

Whoa whoa whoa. Sunny AND Hyo?? You're clearly not going for looks in your idols, I see. I'll give you IU though, she is quite spectacular in a "I want to pinch her cheeks cause she's so adorable" way. And she's pretty hot to boot.

tumblr_lrinauO7NT1qixk81o1_500.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom