• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I also just heard that Hammie fainted. I know they all sounded like they were about to on Music Bank but then later one of them did. Seems like they are going about it too hard compared to their Jumping promotions.

Salazar

lol

There is a Hyoyeon-dedicated subber, it appears.

Strong Heart

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDC6S-i4JeQ&feature=player_embedded

Dalgona

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwCL9jHOfpI&feature=player_embedded

tkLKX.gif

Niks

Big Brothers - SNSD Preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0txAxSeltc

Translation:

Mc: r u going to be okay? If u can’t stand it, u can leave.
Another mc: why did u four come here?
Tiffany: u guys called us here n u ask these question -inaudible-
Taeyeon: didn’t u guys invite us here?
Mc: -inaudible-
Taeyeon: there was once when my anger level reached it’s peak
Tiffany: because of that we were crying n things went crazy.
Seohyun: I couldn’t even look at my friends’ faces…

Salazar

Crusty old MCs better leave Tiff alone.

"K-Pop Road Show 40120" with MCs Tiffany, Yoon Dohyun, and (Yuri or Yoong) will air its first broadcast on 9/22 at 11:05pm KST

I don't know if this is tv or radio. Radio I guess, if it is 11:05 pm.

Deadly

Niks said:
Big Brothers - SNSD Preview
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a0txAxSeltc

Translation:

Mc: r u going to be okay? If u can’t stand it, u can leave.
Another mc: why did u four come here?
Tiffany: u guys called us here n u ask these question -inaudible-
Taeyeon: didn’t u guys invite us here?
Mc: -inaudible-
Taeyeon: there was once when my anger level reached it’s peak
Tiffany: because of that we were crying n things went crazy.
Seohyun: I couldn’t even look at my friends’ faces…
Damn sounds like a pretty serious show for once.

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/snsds-yoona-to-star-opposite-jang-geun-suk-in-love-rain

Heads up: SNSD‘s YoonA will be taking on her newest acting role, this time opposite veteran heartthrob Jang Geun Suk, in a new drama entitled ‘Love Rain‘!

The drama, which will be broadcast next year, will be a fantasy drama about fate — specifically, about how the offspring of a previous, ill-fated couple who met in the 1970′s also manage to fall in love with each other.

“We’re taking into account YoonA’s schedule with SNSD and adjusting the schedule appropriately. All that is left is for her to sign the contract,” revealed a representative for the drama.

‘Love Rain’ will be directed by Yoon Suk Ho with the script by Oh Su Yeon, a pair that also created ‘Autumn Tale‘ and ‘Winter Sonata‘.

Awwwwww yeah.

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/song-ji-hyo-returns-to-the-emergency-room

Yesterday, we reported the unfortunate news that actress Song Ji Hyo was rushed to the emergency room after an allergic reaction which sprung from her receiving an IV drip due to her fatigue from continuous filming.

Just two days later, it’s been reported that the ‘Gyebaek‘ actress is back in the hospital due to her constantly rigorous schedule. Although the hospital recommended taking an ample amount of rest, she returned to the set of ‘Gyebaek’ on the evening of the 17th and continued filming for two straight days without rest, which resulted in staff rushing her to the emergency room once again on the morning of the 19th due to extreme fatigue.

“Although the hospital recommended rest when she was hospitalized for the first time, she returned to the set after discussions with the producers,” said a representative.“Due to the continuous filming schedule, she had no choice but to return to the hospital.”

The actress has already cancelled her plans to participate in this week’s taping of ‘Running Man‘, a variety show in which she is a fixed cast member. However, her filming for ‘Gyebaek’ will continue.

So much fail. Let her rest.

aWoye.gif

0nNkL.gif

x1cWr.gif

Peru

Thanks for the fixed av orangecaramel, never thought about filling out the av size really.

Hoping for some steamy love scenes in that Yoona drama.

Salazar

scottnak said:
Oi. I need my Ace-Ji-hyo fix. This last RM wasn't too bad, at least I was able to be treated with some Jiyoung love... but I dunno how much I can handle!

She is pretty vital.

Watching the Soshi/BEG/Kara "Let's Go Dream Team". Pretty awesome. Don't think I ever watched it, for some reason.

scottnak

Salazar said:
She is pretty vital.

Watching the Soshi/BEG/Kara "Let's Go Dream Team". Pretty awesome. Don't think I ever watched it, for some reason.
Ooh. I'll need to track that down. Is that the most recent one?

Fafnir

Taeyeon, Seohyun, Yuri, Sica, Hyo, and Yoong are recording RM today. I was hoping for TaeNy but I guess Fany busy with her musical.

OxFTJ.jpg
rSHLd.jpg

GuiiV.jpg
ZVkDw.jpg

Conceptor

Fafnir said:
Taeyeon, Seohyun, Yuri, Sica, Hyo, and Yoong are recording RM today. I was hoping for TaeNy but I guess Fany busy with her musical.

Was literally just gonna post this. Also, np OC! New av looks great. RM Soshi edition - oh man

Fafnir

Looks like the teams are HyoSica with Monday Couple, YulYoong with Jaesuk/Gwangsoo, and TaeSeo with Kookie/HaHa. I wonder where Big Nose Hyung is at.

kTya5.gif

edit: damn I thought Taeyeon was Hyo from the back =/

More SNSD on RM and quite a few of them, nice. No Tiffany is :( though.

Hope Ji Hyo gets some needed rest and feels better, it's just not RM without her.

Salazar

bloodforge said:
No Tiffany is :( though.

She is sensational on this Let's Go Dream Team.

lol Seungyeon.

MC: "What are your hopes for this competition ?"
Seungyeon: "Since Nicole is the athletic one, I hope she gives it everything she's got".

scottnak

Salazar said:
She is sensational on this Let's Go Dream Team.

lol Seungyeon.

MC: "What are your hopes for this competition ?"
Seungyeon: "Since Nicole is the athletic one, I hope she gives it everything she's got".

Thanks for the tip on this. Just finished watching it.
That was pretty amazing to watch! Wahoo
Seungyeon at the end was pretty awesome.
And Nicole overall... just amazing.

Wonder if the other Dream Team II's are good like this.
I saw a few but wasn't really impressed. Was kind of disappointed about that... followed the original Dream Team so closely too.

RZI

SNSD fills in temporarily for Song Ji Hyo on ‘Running Man’

On September 19th, PD Cho Hyo Jin of SBS’s ‘Running Man‘ revealed that the members of SNSD recently filled in for actress Song Ji Hyo for the show’s recording.

He revealed, “YoonA, Jessica, Yuri, Seohyun, Taeyeon, and Hyeoyeon took part in September 19th’s recording. The male cast of ‘Running Man’ weren’t able to close their jaws when they saw the members step onto the set.”

The six girls paired up with the ‘Running Man’ crew to play an upgraded version of the paired race that was shown in a previous episode from July.

Cho PD continued, “The members were extremely active with the recording and did as much as they could for Song Ji Hyo, who’s currently hospitalized. We have to edit the footage to know, but we’re looking forward to some great scenes from them.”

Their episode will broadcast on October 2nd.
http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/snsd-fills-in-temporarily-for-song-ji-hyo-on-running-man

This whole Ji Hyo situation is pretty awful. But hell yes, SNSD in Running Man!!!

DXPett1

Is it wrong if I said I'd sacrifice Ji Hyo for SNSD again. I mean its one woman vs 6 :eek:

Be great to see Sica, Yuri and Yoona make their RM comeback! Hopefully Soshified prioritize subbing the episode

Salazar

Tiffany is just about as adorable in this Dream Team as she has ever been. Which is really saying something.

bAqY7.png

62sG5.gif

Soshi RM:

Seohyun

FOFQn.jpg

And trademark Sica

OsscP.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Huh? More like Yubin mixed with OMG.

She really has a girl-next-door kind of look, different from most idols.

Meanwhile, Krystal is sad. :(

Lt1CG.jpg

Salazar

The Jungs do insist that it's just something their faces do, and that they're not actually sad/cranky/angry most of the time.

I dunno.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom