• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
syoaran said:
refusing to drink is normally considered rude.

Note to self: Move to Korea.

Edit: THIS IS BABYHYO'S BIRTHDAY PAGE BY THE WAY

1kQ3z.gif

Ranvier

Phonomezer said:
Note to self: Move to Korea.

Edit: THIS IS BABYHYO'S BIRTHDAY PAGE BY THE WAY

Yes!!! Though I really can't imagine them being drunk. I feel like Fany, and Hyo would be the best to party with. I remember during Hello Baby, Seohyun said Hyo is notorious for sneaking out of the dorm to go to clubs and she would come back drunk. Yuri is probably too high maintinence to be very fun to go out with but again, its forgivable because its Yuri. The same applies to Yoona but she's not hot enough where its forgivable. Sunny could be fun but she strikes me as one of those cryers; you know those girls that always get emotional when they drink. Taengoo, while a seemingly good choice on the surface would probably be a crazy drunk. I feel like she would stab me if I said something wrong.
Though that risk probably applies to when she's sober as well.

I'll start the Hyo celebrations in a few hours, since technically, its not her birthday yet here in California.

tumblr_lnlohxpJTV1qdg4buo1_500.gif

We so excited

QQ98a.gif

Ranvier said:
The same applies to Yoona but she's not hot enough where its forgivable.

LOL!

I don't think Jessica would be much fun to drink with. She'd probably just sit on the one drink for 3 hours with a face like a slapped arse.

Biscuits

Can't wait for it to be subbed. Next few weeks will be crazy. So excited!

Taeyang finally changes his hair style lol.

QSO0H.jpg

Now back to the Hyobomb shelter...

DXPett1

Ranvier said:
Taengoo, while a seemingly good choice on the surface would probably be a crazy drunk. I feel like she would stab me if I said something wrong.
Though that risk probably applies to when she's sober as well.

The fact that she sleeps with her eyes open only makes this infinitely funnier
read: scarier

Biscuits

Alta1r said:
Lol, you've got a flatscreen, iPad, expensive wines, chocolates, makeup and....Cheetos.
Probably because it'd be the hardest thing to sneak past their dietitians.

Saw this at the bottom of the page:

3qnBA.png

KuGsj.gif

Salazar

My uni server just popped up a malware message about that Taengoo gift link.

Could be wrong. Mainly annoyed that it won't let me see it. Trojans be damned.

Alta1r

Lol, I can't see "Peru" without thinking of that screaming Sharapova avatar anymore.

Time to call it a night. Hopefully I'll sleep through the impending Hyopocalypse and wake up to a brighter Hyo-free day. Stay strong my brothas!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Salazar said:
My uni server just popped up a malware message about that Taengoo gift link.

Could be wrong. Mainly annoyed that it won't let me see it. Trojans be damned.

gAMUi.jpg

Salazar

Sweet. Pop Tarts.

Big Bang have been making horrible hairstyle decisions lately. Seungri and Daesung are next in line for something stupid-looking.

Peru

Biscuits said:
Probably because it'd be the hardest thing to sneak past their dietitians.

Saw this at the bottom of the page:

3qnBA.png

KuGsj.gif

I'm living it.

Niks said:
But the real TaeNy news it seems to be a book they showed. No idea if its real or not.

The books were just fictional covers that lead to an anecdote. That's when she started talking about her f ight with Taeyeon. I too had problems understanding what she said, just that Tiffany said the manager told them to make up and they cried bucketloads and hugged.

Fafnir

This Big Brother show going to get canceled, how can other guests top the Soshi reactions. The producer's should have cast the girls as the MC's instead of the 4 ajusshies.

YAH ajusshi! That's BEG not SNSD
aMbmd.gif

I foresee a soju commercial for Fany in the future
dwaqf.gif

Maknae's engrish getting better, Yongwha would be proud of the guitar work
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5ke1adPkboY
gdLMZ.gif

CTVQT.gif
aGogK.gif

brIeo.gif
FSjkh.gif

Gtxlj.gif
9Te07.gif

ueD1j.gif
uprOi.gif

9AqXl.gif
OFR9h.gif

keuja

orangecaramel said:
Wow, her engrish is great.

That video made me smile :(

Seohyun, why you gotta make me smile?

Seohyun is definitely starting to get hotter. And no real proof but I think she might have the biggest chest in SNSD. Way to go Maknae!

Alta1r

keuja said:
Seohyun is definitely starting to get hotter. And no real proof but I think she might have the biggest chest in SNSD. Way to go Maknae!

Wasn't there some leaked document with their sizes at some point?

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/sm-explains-cho-young-nams-surprise-kiss-on-snsds-taeyeon

Singer Cho Young Nam has found himself in some hot water after he tried to plant a surprise kiss on SNSD‘s Taeyeon.

On September 21st, SNSD guested on the pilot episode of KBS‘s ‘Big Brothers‘. At the end of the broadcast, the girls got up to say farewell to the MC panel, and gave them all light hugs. Cho Young Nam turned his head when he got to Taeyeon, and attempted to give her a light peck. Taeyeon showed a shocked facial expression after he took her by surprise.

Angered viewers flocked to the message board and left comments like, “Why would you hug and kiss your guest? I might do something if I ever saw him,” and “Cho Young Nam needs to apologize and the producers need to clarify this matter.”

The controversy built up to such a point that SM Entertainment had to speak up on the matter. They stated, “Cho Young Nam has a daughter close to Taeyeon’s age. He says that it was a way of expressing his friendliness, just as he would with his daughter, for working so hard for the show.”

wow how did i miss this.

Fafnir

Ranvier dropped 2 Hyoshima bombs last night, that should have exhausted all the pics of her on the internets for now.

sOjkd.gif
SFg85.gif

More teaser photos from Soshi vid set.

5yCis.jpg
oIhVW.jpg

Niks

wing_zero8556 said:
wow how did i miss this.
Taeyeons reaction was awkward to say the least. Leave it to netizens to create an uproar over a little thing.

“Why would you hug and kiss your guest? I might do something if I ever saw him,”

Lol

Alta1r

Just when we thought we were safe, sneak attack by Phono. Lol.

Phono you should get in on this RM bet. I got a good avatar picked out for you when Yoong + JaeSuk win.

Alta1r said:
Just when we thought we were safe, sneak attack by Phono. Lol.

Phono you should get in on this RM bet. I got a good avatar picked out for you when Yoong + JaeSuk win.

I don't know what this is!

lol @ Sal, 6theory is hilarious for all the wrong reasons!

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
She needs to stick to the hair she had in the "Love Again" MV or maybe how she had it in the M&D "Close Ur Mouth" MV.

She looked her best there :(

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I agree. She was super cute in the Love Again MV, though I was still mad hot for her with GBB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom