• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Dice said:
DUDE

You should know who Suzy is. I mean COME ON.

Wtf, I thought I did know who Suzy was, lol. Didn't recognize her there without her bangs.

155899044-460x613.jpg

Ranvier

Phonomezer said:

Basically since SexyHyo and The Alien are both going to be in RM on October 2nd. Alta1r and I made a bet that if Hyo wins, I, (now we) get to choose his avatar for the next month. If the Alien wins through some underhanded trickery, he gets to pick mine (now ours) avatar for the next month. If neither win, Team Hyo automatically wins since Alta1r being in love with E.T is an affront to humanity.

Alta1r

Ranvier said:
Basically since SexyHyo and The Alien are both going to be in RM on October 2nd. Alta1r and I made a bet that if Hyo wins, I, (now we) get to choose his avatar for the next month. If the Alien wins through some underhanded trickery, he gets to pick mine (now ours) avatar for the next month. If neither win, Team Hyo automatically wins since Alta1r being in love with E.T is an affront to humanity.

tumblr_lrussvRFV61qdphnvo1_500.gif

Yoong says:
2148694_o.gif

Ranvier

Wait Wait wait. Yuri is in this!!! And she's on Yoona's team? This changes Errything, I can't bet against her. We need to rethink this...

DXPett1

Alta1r said:
Sica's been kidnapped by the orc. It's Taengoo and the maknae on the last team.

that's not a spoiler right... RIGHT?

tumblr_lmsohcivt61qhn1d8.gif

seriously though I don't want to know the fucking outcome till iSUBS/Soshified sub the episode

Raiku

Whichever team Jessica is on, I will be rooting for. I think Sal posted a picture of her with Gary, so that bodes well.

Salazar

Raiku said:
Whichever team Jessica is on, I will be rooting for. I think Sal posted a picture of her with Gary, so that bodes well.

Yeah, I think she was voluntarily riding on Gary's bike. In fact, she probably ordered him.

pqHhy.gif
Vg3P2.gif

QV1dU.gif
YWLzr.gif

Alta1r

DXPett1 said:
that's not a spoiler right... RIGHT?

tumblr_lmsohcivt61qhn1d8.gif

seriously though I don't want to know the fucking outcome till iSUBS/Soshified sub the episode

It is. Before taping started they asked the RM cast and the rest of the Soshi members who wanted to be on Fiona's team. When nobody came forward, even after a substantial bribe, the orc flew into a rage, as the species is prone to do, and kidnapped Gary and Big Nose Hyung. The Soshi members were better prepared and ran for their lives, but Sica being Queen Sica was just a little bit slower than the rest and unable to escape.

Narolf

Banned
I had Sixth sense on repeat for four hours, literally. It grew in me so fast, far beyond my greatest expectations.

Scooting to bed now, best part being, the mv will be most likely up right once I'm awake.

Conceptor

Ranvier said:
Wait Wait wait. Yuri is in this!!! And she's on Yoona's team? This changes Errything, I can't bet against her. We need to rethink this...

Can't back out now!

Alta1r vs. Ranvier/Phono vs. DXPett/Biscuits (I think? Not sure if he said he would)

Alta1r

Ranvier said:

Whoa whoa whoa, you can't back out now Ranvier. You and I both know the real reason you want out of this competition has nothing to do with Yuri. Just because you realized Hyo's team is the 2006 Raptors and Yoona is Kobe about to drop 81 on them and you'll be stuck with an avatar of my choice for a month doesn't mean you should use Yuri as an out, lol.

Phonomezer said:
The only SPOILER is YOONS participation

Lol, nice.

Ranvier

Alright alright. I'm still in but let it be known that Yuri always was and is my number one.

We need to set some ground rules. Do the winner's pick the Avatar for the 2 losing teams? And the Avatar's need to adhere to the ground rules of the forum. Nothing that will get you banned.

So we got the teams so far, anyone else want to join? Alta1r is looking lonely over there with Gator Grill.

Alta1r

orangecaramel said:
Can there be a team consisting of people that don't care for the show?

But it's sooooooooooooo good! You're telling me you're not even gonna watch the Soshi one?

Ashhong said:
If Tiffany was on the show I would so represent.

I'd invite you to join the anti-Hyogre world-class Yoona team, but I'm looking forward to having sole control of Ranmezer's avatar for a month, lol.

Ranvier

orangecaramel said:
Can there be a team consisting of people that don't care for the show?

tumblr_lra777pzwD1ql0ysvo1_500.gif

To be honest though I still haven't gotten around to seeing an episode of this show. So when you guys say stuff like, "oh shit, Gary and KJK are on so and so's team." I have no idea what's going on. I need to start doing some research. This was a completely blind bet on my part, fueled only by the hotness of Hyo and my hatred for bad teef.

Biscuits

Dice said:
omg a return to cutey tae? 100% for this
Pic was from June I think :( But yes agree, though she did look pretty good on Big Brothers.

Phonomezer said:
Oh my God, LOL! :D

Koreans are so melodramatic and obsessive... assuming the owner of that site is Korean.

Edit: http://standintl.motionforum.net/t5156-snsd-to-debut-in-japan-why-they-won-t-succeed

hahaha
probably written by orangecaramel...!
I've never really paid attention to the anti community before so finding forums like these are definitely a surprise to me.

From what I've read it seems like they hate SNSD because they're secretly "slutty", like its some hidden agenda by SM. (lol, they're no different from other girl groups in this respect) But then they're hate is completely invalidated by them being ELFs/guy group fans anyways. So what's the difference? Are half-naked guys awesome while SNSD is considered indecent?

DXPett1 said:
Oh geez. Seriously, I kiss women on the cheek when I greet them.

lolol i wasnt hating on him or anything, just surprised considering how conservative korea is normally

Biscuits said:
Fine I'll do it. Can't leave Taengoo misrepresented.

http://standintl.motionforum.net/

pretty sure a few of us here are all for repping taeng, and lol at STAND.. i really wanna meet a real life STAND one day and just troll them lolol

Alta1r

Biscuits said:
http://standintl.motionforum.net/

Kidding of course. Reading some of the entries just makes me smh so bad.

Warning to Soshi Fans said:
-We're very flattered that you came all the way here. We guess you got tired and insecure in your own fandom to spend some time on us. We really had fun proving that until now, nothing has changed with the behavior of your fanclub and that your beloved group is still pretty much worthy of having us antis.

We also wonder where you got those gruesome and malicious images that you spammed here. By any chance were they stored next to your Soshi spazz folder? Oh you,,

And please, those browser attacks just show how you SONES can't fight fairly. We gave you a chance but you just proved how immature you are. Don't get all butthurt just because you can't win over an argument. This is our turf and no one's gonna agree with you. Don't come here with an agenda to change our minds. Each one has their own reasons of being a civil anti.

Lastly, we'd love it if you share this warning over twitter. You SONES make it so easy for us to track you down. Even using your own sissified usernames here~

Lol, this is some high comedy. Although also a little sad to realize that it's real.

Kyon

Banned
im sorry everyone :< i kind of backed off Jpop/Kpop things the past two weeks cause i was consumed more than i ever was haha im back and i missed a lot

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Just got around to watching Kara's Inkigayo performance.
So many upskirts. O_O

Also the M! Countdown from yesterday.
Nicole dethroned! Seungyeon new hottest ass!

Edit:
Biscuits said:
Sad to say, I was spazzing while I watched this. Brofist, Taeyang. But only after she's legal.
She has been for a while.

Edit: What's up with the stupid gradient in the gifs, lol
Stupid fangirls trying to be artsy. Called "edits" on tumblr.

Salazar

la8CB.gif

HyoSica fist-bump.

laJ1p.gif

Holy shit.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/t-aras-new-music-video-will-be-30-minutes-long

Girl group T-ara will be making a comeback on November 1st, armed with a new music video said to have cost around $1 million won (~$838,000 USD) to produce!

Shedding their ’70s disco concept for “Roly-Poly“, T-ara’s new work will focus on an “electric sound” in order to appeal more to teens. It’s said that producers like Brave Brothers, Shinsadong Tiger, Kang Ji Won, and Jo Young Su threw their talents behind the girls’ new album.

T-ara’s new music video will be 30 minutes long, and will feature a drama-like storyline.

The members of T-ara stated, “We are working very hard to make the perfect comeback!” The girls will be going head-to-head against SNSD and the Wonder Girls, who will also be making their comebacks around that time.

Salazar

a6wwQ.gif
nnJ34.gif

iF2aQ.gif
UJCBk.gif

Seungyeon's twitter:

hZHlx.jpg
gxozQ.jpg

Dat Google Translate:

Schedule shutdown today! # 1 # 1 ~ ~ feeling good storm chyeotdeoni clap your hands was doped swollen doeeotneyo Kara ~ ~ Thank you ~ ~ Tomorrow and the dash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom