• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Phonomezer said:
I didn't realise that Nicole was a yank!

JauJl.gif

Phonomezer said:
their label must be pretty confident that the song is going to be a success.

Trust in Shinsadong Tiger.

Peru

Phonomezer said:
I'm surprised they're spending that much on the MV, their label must be pretty confident that the song is going to be a success.

More like "Roly Poly was 12 minutes long and a great success - how much money can we make by doing a 30 minute video?"

But this has truly been the Shinsadong year, true.

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/09/lee-hyori-seo-in-young-and-ivy-to-embark-on-three-queen-project

K-Pop divas Lee Hyori, Seo In Young, and Ivy could be coming together for an epic collaboration called the ”Three Queen Project“!

The “Three Queen Project” would see the divas release their albums at the same time. It was originally planned two years ago, but because of Ivy’s issues with her company, it had to be postponed. However, on September 21st, she won her lawsuit against STOM E&F, thus removing the obstacle preventing the “Three Queen Project” to launch.

I'm not convinced, but a Hyori comeback makes a Hyori RM considerably more likely.

Bv1aC.gif
G8Z5B.gif

xdJAU.gif

Coolest dog in Kpop.

fPQha.jpg

Alta1r

Salazar said:
Girl group T-ara will be making a comeback on November 1st, armed with a new music video said to have cost around $1 million won (~$838,000 USD) to produce!

Shedding their ’70s disco concept for “Roly-Poly“, T-ara’s new work will focus on an “electric sound” in order to appeal more to teens. It’s said that producers like Brave Brothers, Shinsadong Tiger, Kang Ji Won, and Jo Young Su threw their talents behind the girls’ new album.

T-ara’s new music video will be 30 minutes long, and will feature a drama-like storyline.

The members of T-ara stated, “We are working very hard to make the perfect comeback!” The girls will be going head-to-head against SNSD and the Wonder Girls, who will also be making their comebacks around that time.

Awwww yeeaahhh, I'm looking forward to this. So it's going to be a whole album? That seems a little quick after they just put out John Travolta Wannabe a couple months ago.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I approve of Perfect Legs Raina. OC + Wonder Girls + IU is going to make November kick ass.

Dice

Oh wait, let me revise that.. I got so confused with things I had to go research a bit...

October - Orange Caramel, Secret, Kan Miyoun, IU, SNSD
November - Wonder Girls, T-ara

Only Kim Kwangsoo is stupid enough to put his girls up against the Wonder Girls after all this time.

Dice

I can see Naeun looking like that when she's 32. These crazy Koreans and their looking the same from 15-30.

Dice

Eunjung is the next to be hit with the "thinks terrible bangs look good" sickness. I don't have the heart to post it.

Salazar

Yq1VR.jpg

Looks great. Bangs are awesome.

She also tweeted this, playing with Yamato's heart. I have to admit that her hair in these pics is trademark Eunjung by this point and shouldn't really be fucked with.

v7dCG.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Wow @ T-ara comeback news. Can't wait.

oh and that Eunjung with bangs picture.. looks like a shop. but we all know it is not :(

Narolf

Banned
Phonomezer said:
Do we have a SoshiGAF friends list/GT/etc?
Nope, and I have a feeling most regulars of this thread aren't die-hard gamers, neither did they ever used to be.

It suits you well, Xilium.

Xilium

All I ever see is talk/pictures of Hyuna from 4Minute. Does anyone (here or anywhere else) even care about the other members?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Narolf said:
Nope, and I have a feeling most regulars of this thread aren't die-hard gamers, neither did they ever used to be.

Not a gamer at all. Aside from the occasional HoN and eventually DotA 2. That's it though.

Niks

I bet Soshis new MV didnt even cost a fourth of that amount. SM cheap bastards.

Then again, no matter what, SNSD new album will decimate anything else out there.

Narolf

Banned
orangecaramel said:
Not a gamer at all. Aside from the occasional HoN and eventually DotA 2. That's it though.
I'm merely interested in J-RPGs, Final Fantasy in particular. Putting gaming down until the release of XIII-2 next year.

Typical. I'd believe the average K-Pop fan to be in this demographic.

DXPett1

Narolf said:

Wrong :p PC gamer from waaaaay back as well as a PS3 gamer. October will be hard for me with Soshi comeback and a shit load of games coming out at the same time.

Narolf said:
I'm merely interested in J-RPGs, Final Fantasy in particular. Putting gaming down until the release of XIII-2 next year.

Typical. I'd believe the average K-Pop fan to be in this demographic.

Final Fantasy XIII is one of the worst games I have ever played.

8Sp4V.jpg

;)

Alta1r

DXPett1 said:
Wrong :p PC gamer from waaaaay back as well as a PS3 gamer. October will be hard for me with Soshi comeback and a shit load of games coming out at the same time.

I'm a PS3 gamer as well. October and November, with Arkham City, Uncharted 3 and AC: Revelations on top of law school and Soshi/T-ara comebacks, are going to be hectic.

EDIT: O. M. G. Is that the Hyo??

EDIT 2: LOL, incidentally, I just saw this article on IGN: http://pc.ign.com/articles/119/1196284p1.html

Not really a gamer anymore but was a keen one about 6 years ago when I found GAF.

Xilium said:
All I ever see is talk/pictures of Hyuna from 4Minute. Does anyone (here or anywhere else) even care about the other members?

HmvWo.jpg

She's pretty outstanding man, even in such an inconspicuous group photo

tumblr_lrzr3hAHza1qjei7to2_500.jpg

What's this Beast fella trying

tumblr_lrwbxcHDmd1qcz5gbo1_250.gif

Salazar

kLICC.gif

xjUbV.gif

iKa0V.gif
x9SVQ.gif

oniontaker said:
These things are crucial: while KARA made a large impact in Japan, it was later revealed during the break-up saga that DSP made almost zero profit from the Japan venture.

Is this...true ? I wonder how their return forays have gone, money-wise.

vanty

Narolf said:
I... will go as far as summoning Ga In.

tumblr_lrzwu9YnYJ1qe37reo1_250.gif

tumblr_lrzwu9YnYJ1qe37reo2_250.gif
She really looks like Kamijo from Versailles like that ahah. And probably half a dozen other Japanese metal guys who look the same.

And that Eunjung picture is even worse than long hair Nicole. A true abomination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom