• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

At least they gave Hyo a distracting outfit. Keep you from looking at her face too long. But my god, Sunny got absolutely butchered. Wonder what she did to piss off SM that much.

Anyone catch that date on the bottom left of the video for the iTunes store release date?

Fafnir

Alta1r said:
And wow in a bad way @ what they did to Sunny and Hyo. Yikes.

They put a wig on Sunny and Hyo was born that way
zing!

rvHLY.gif
zhnFz.gif
xl0S7.gif

XyNOT.gif
0PfKu.gif
XFCcQ.gif

lcOv2.gif
1ubVS.gif
ZVA4z.gif

taeyeons hair is a let down :( im very picky with hairstyles and taeyeon has had a good hairstyle until now.... but still, shes still number 1

wow jessica sunny yoona and tiffany D:

seohyun looks grown up haha

sooyoung and yuri looking good

Alta1r

wing_zero8556 said:
taeyeons hair is a let down :( im very picky with hairstyles and taeyeon has had a good hairstyle until now.... but still, shes still number 1

wow jessica sunny yoona and tiffany D:

seohyun looks grown up haha

sooyoung and yuri looking good

Lol, so you like errbody but Hyo is what you're saying.
Understandable.

Deadly said:
Jessica looks alot like Hyomin there. Anyone else think so?

They've been compared to each other for a while now. I like Sica better but Hyomin's got her moments too.

Narolf

Banned
Alta1r said:
Anyone catch that date on the bottom left of the video for the iTunes store release date?
Did a bit of japanese at high-school so I could spot the first kanji: it's not a date, pretty sure it's just saying the release of the album will be made overseas on Itune at the same time -- Europe and America will also get it as soon as it's released in Korea.

Brief, nothing new.

Wortany

I don't know........I'd need to see more. *wink wink nudge nudge*
But right now I'm not really liking that hair.

There is always Yuri-nuna to go back to #1 Spot. :D

g4R0l.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Every SNSD promotion has been favorable to specific members. This round is clearly Jessica's turn to dominate.

Biscuits

Damn, Sunny has too much eyeshadow/makeup on.

Killamangiro said:
fancams, imagine having a camera on you pretty much always, that amount of self consciousness would kill me.
It's easy when you have no bad angles.

From all of the Taengoo fancams posted here it seems like she recognizes/likes Flying Petals the most. He gets the best shots. Lucky dude (assuming he's a guy).

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/snsds-shorts-hot-or-too-short

The length of SNSD‘s shorts are currently a hot topic amongst netizens.

On October 3rd, SNSD performed live at the ’2011 Hallyu Dream Concert’, putting on a very powerful and glamorous performance, attracting a tremendous amount of praise and cheer from fans.

As soon as photos of the performance were posted online however, the shortness of the members’ shorts instantly became a hot, controversial topic.

Netizens commented, “Aren’t they too short? There’s a certain length that is appropriate“, “They’re almost like panties…that’s embarrassing“, “I can almost see their butts“, expressing negative emotions.

At the same time, there were other comments such as, “Not everyone can pull them off… they look attractive to me“, “They’re average length shorts“, “I personally like them a lot” and “I’m so jealous of SNSD members’ genetically long legs“.

I personally like them a lot.

Xilium

I guess they are going for a more glamorous, high-fashion theme this promotion cycle. I think Sunny's hair should have been darker to match the eyeshadow (besides, I think darker hair works better with short cuts). Regardless, Sunny will forever and always remain my favorite in SNSD.

Anyway, really late to it apparently but finally got around to listening to the new BEG single a couple of days ago and really liked it. I think it'll be in my top 3 K-pop songs of the year along with Big Bang - Tonight and T-ara - Roly-Poly. Guess I'll find out shortly if the new SNSD single will make a difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom