• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
http://afterschooldaze.wordpress.co...ge-caramel-to-comeback-with-shanghai-romance/

The second song to be released from Orange Caramel’s “One of Asia” project is titled ‘Shanghai Romance‘.

On October 13th Orange Caramel will differentiate themselves from other girl groups with another unique concept and Asian city. The group is expected to display a “strong personality” along with an “energetic/sporty” concept though it hasn’t been confirmed.
YES YES YES YES

A big surprise ahead of the songs release is the talent behind the lyrics for ‘Shanghai Romance‘. This individual is none other than Kim Heechul a member of the group Super Junior, who is credited as “Big SuperStar” for his participation in creating the song. The combination of Orange Caramel’s pleasant melody and Heechul’s unique lyrics resulted in a very lively song sure to entice listeners.
WAT

Oops, I don't care! OC SPORTY CONCEPT! OMGGGG!

Peru

Ham has probably always looked good. Hara was a completely different person before, looking at those newly surfaced images.

Ashhong

I think the article meant variety as in talk shows. Dont think Gary does many talk shows.

Also Boom is a veteran..isn't he? Dude has been around for a while. Didn't he give SNSD their first performance on that School of Rock show thing?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Peru said:
Hara was a completely different person before, looking at those newly surfaced images.
Well she is an alien, she had to adapt to a human likeness.

Salazar

Ashhong said:
I think the article meant variety as in talk shows. Dont think Gary does many talk shows.

Probably right. He certainly knows what he's doing, though.

Also Boom is a veteran..isn't he? Dude has been around for a while. Didn't he give SNSD their first performance on that School of Rock show thing?

A few years, but veteran still seems really strong.

More Eunjung.

Tx2ut.gif

Edit: gif looked kind of suspect.

panda21

According to investigators, G-Dragon had smoked marijuana sometime in the middle of May this year, and had taken a drug test in July. Although the results had come back negative with an initial urine test, further tests overturned that decision, and he had confessed at the time that he had been taking the drug at a Japanese club when he had visited the country for a concert.

“I smoked a cigarette that someone had given me at a club,” G-Dragon said. “The smell was somewhat different from that of a regular cigarette so I was slightly suspicious that it was marijuana, but it is true that I smoked it,” he said.

According to investigators, since the amount of marijuana was so small and G-Dragon had no prior offences, they decided to give him a warning.

what the heck?! how does this work?! you can get in trouble with police for drug test results in korea? why did he even have to take the test in the first place?

ramyeon

Whatever the reason, the near future's pretty bleak for Big Bang. I can't see this doing anything good for them especially coming off of Daesung's accident. Sucks :/

panda21

hope we still get more GD&TOP :(

also Sally you have a very durty mind

dVJ0m.gif

she's doing the 'hey look the tip of my thumb came off' trick

Salazar

VhmSs.gif
8mmO2.gif

lol AKP. "IS BIG BANG ON THE VERGE OF COLLAPSE ?"

Although they do make a decent point, that if broadcasters blacklist GD it is going to be difficult.

ramyeon

Salazar said:
VhmSs.gif
8mmO2.gif

lol AKP. "IS BIG BANG ON THE VERGE OF COLLAPSE ?"

Although they do make a decent point, that if broadcasters blacklist GD it is going to be difficult.
That's the original Korean article title anyway though. Korean news sites always go for the most dramatic angle in these cases.

But yes, marijuana use isn't looked kindly upon in Korea and the results could be pretty bad. I think YG's response was well handled though, and it seems they're trying to make GD a victim here which is pretty much all they can do for damage control at this stage.

Salazar

Alta1r would fly over there and take the charge.

Speaking of drugs - best creepy/emo text on a tumblr edit of Sica:

"I'm distracted by the smell of cold on your face".

What the fuck. Really.

iGgts.gif

Salazar

They seem pretty happy. We just need their company to get itself together.

Teddy Riley tweeting again.

TeddyRiley1 TEDDY RILEY
@yepyep007 FAM I'M JUST TRYING TP BE A BLESSING TO PEOPLE LIKE GOD IS BLESSING ME.

That came out kind of awkward.

@Yura051098 Here we go again...I shut up enough...this is all I gotta say...let's the music speak. They will earn new fans if the antis don't wanna join. I'm here to spread KPOP to more people. If you can appreciate that then be bless. But pls be polite as you say Kpop fans are or my assistant will mute you and anyone who have anything negative to say. GO G.G. THE QUEENS OF KPOP & K-HIP-POP. ALLPOP PRINT THAT. I BET THEY WONT. TYPICAL

Soshi are queens of "K-HIP-POP" ?

Alta1r

Salazar said:
Last time she looked this hot was Genie.

FHM1a.gif

Which isn't a very meaningful statement, as everyone looked killer in Genie.

She looked absurdly good in her Mr. Taxi X-Men outfit too. Which isn't a very meaningful statement either, as everyone
even Hyo almost
looked killer in them.

Salazar said:
Alta1r would fly over there and take the charge.
This would be me at my sentencing:
Salazar said:

wing_zero8556 said:

I'm liking this recent YoonTae stuff going on. Between you and Biscuits finding all these Taengoo fancams out there, I'm getting free Yoong on the side. =D

Salazar

If I were a Seoul policeman looking for more high profile weed charges, Teddy would be in my sights.

Kind of weird that he has an assistant blocking folks on his twitter.

Alta1r

Salazar said:
If I were a Seoul policeman looking for more high profile weed charges, Teddy would be in my sights.

sw50sw8sw578.gif

Lol.

I'm surprised this even happened. I thought Asian weed was supposed to be pretty shitty. If they wanted to get high you'd think they'd go for their opium or get some coke or something.

Peru

Diplo was tweeting about harder stuff while traveling to and fro the YG offices, so.. methinks the boys have had opportunities to get 'high, high' before.

Alta1r

Peru said:
Diplo was tweeting about harder stuff while traveling to and fro the YG offices, so.. methinks the boys have had opportunities to get 'high, high' before.

Lol, is this real? Why wasn't that as big a deal as AllKPop is making this Big Bang story?

EDIT: who is Diplo? I thought you were talking about the guy from Epik High but I just remembered his name is Tablo, lol.

Salazar said:
His belief that MJ is alive and hiding is what makes me think he smokes a bit.

I thought at first you were talking about him:
Michael_Jordan.gif

Peru

Alta1r said:
Lol, is this real? Why wasn't that as big a deal as AllKPop is making this Big Bang story?

EDIT: who is Diplo? I thought you were talking about the guy from Epik High but I just remembered his name is Tablo, lol.

He's a producer/dj, and the Korean media probably don't check white guys' twitter.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
oniontaker? hmm, whoever asked that should have linked him the thread in their question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom