• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Damn, SM showing the forethought of CCM over here. Though, it is smart to not fight Wonder Girls.

(._.)

Banned
:) i love hyuna~

new pics from recent 4minute performance!!!

im on the search for hqs!!!

there are more but I didn't feel like uploading all 30 ~.~

2Utax.jpg

mhWak.jpg

APJwN.jpg

dviXd.jpg

7oAs4.jpg

ZJ5OS.jpg

uAfbD.jpg

2UT0R.jpg

8JTUH.jpg

urlrM.jpg

vFzFb.jpg

PdIG2.jpg

Fafnir said:
oniontaker posted a photo of TaeNy on the front cover of the Evening Standard. SNSD global domination gogo!

2NE1 get the bigger picture inside:

EFsT7.jpg

The Japanese version of Just Dance for the Wii has Kara's 'Mister' and 'Jumping'

UzNzN.jpg

syoaran

broadwayrock said:
2NE1 get the bigger picture inside:

EFsT7.jpg

The Japanese version of Just Dance for the Wii has Kara's 'Mister' and 'Jumping'

UzNzN.jpg

Interestingly enough, in London, students studying Korean have risen to about 110 a year from 10 in the past four years. I'm wondering if this is more a bubble though, as outside Kpop there are very few reasons students study the language.

Niks

^ They seem to want to reach for a bigger audience this time with the US (english) release. That seems pretty big to me even if they are not going to get a #1. No?

Peru

Still not convinced this is any different from Taeyang's international itunes edition. Maybe they'll rope in Pitbull for a guest verse.. ack.

Fafnir said:
I'm going to say they are making an US MV with them singing in engrish.

I hope they ditch YOON and make BabyHyo the centre girl... :D

I guess they really have a lot of confidence in this album if they're going to debut SNSD overseas.

Just release the Korean album so we can hear it :(

Ashhong

Cancelled is a bit harsh...it's just postponed

edit: Sal is back? I didn't even notice since he didnt do a mega return post.

Salazar

Awwww, what - the delay is back on ?

lol at that Chosun article - the album has been "cancelled". SM said "postponed" but didn't tell us when, so we are running with "cancelled". Nice.

6G66Y.jpg

uYNSj.gif

WVLAt.jpg
BFW91.jpg

Ashhong

Capt, I will let you have Sica :) I would be furious if someone called dibs on my Fany haha. Going back to classic Fany.

Salazar said:
eNrzX.gif

Hold up. Say what now ?

You like it? They look so bony and weak compared to Yuri's right next to her.

Ashhong

Well it's shocking to see Yuri back to her golden age thighs. Also, I did say it was probably just the picture that made her thighs look bad :p

Quadratic

I watched a few episodes of Running Man recently and noticed there's a few fansub groups. Which one would you guys think will get the SNSD episode out first? Or would it be Soshifiend, they only do select projects/shows the girls do right?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Quadratic said:
I watched a few episodes of Running Man recently and noticed there's a few fansub groups. Which one would you guys think will get the SNSD episode out first? Or would it be Soshifiend, they only do select projects/shows the girls do right?

iSubs, probably.

Alta1r

Phonomezer said:
When is the last thing WG did anything good anyway? Come at me, Dice.

Lol, don't antagonize Dice, Phono. WG fans are an endangered species these days. We need to nurture and protect them from the Teddy Rileys of the world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom