• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

qjQ6T.gif

vanty

bloodforge said:
I really hate Soshified's post limit to download, why can't they just do it like iSubs.
SNSD fanboys need to have their craziness constantly reaffirmed by new blood, keeping the hivemind alive. Normal people who like Running Man don't need such things.

Salazar

The disconnect between Kookie's body and his singing voice never fails to amuse me.

Some confusion - Soshi rehearsed and apparently performed at Music Core, but it didn't get aired.

Or at least that's what I'm reading.

fw7cy.jpg

Salazar

wing_zero8556 said:
the difference in KCM's body and voice in general never fails to amuse me

Kookie's wikipedia entry calls it a "mosquito voice", which is pretty unfair but I can't help laughing.

Potentially useful gif - wish it were larger.

YFhJV.gif

J8mo4.jpg

wm2Z7.jpg
js6t5.jpg

9ArSW.gif

Salazar said:
Kookie's wikipedia entry calls it a "mosquito voice", which is pretty unfair but I can't help laughing.
LOL poor kookie. Have you seen SGB 171 with Taeyeon and Sooyoung and they mock KCM's voice by making him yell really loud during the wrestling segment?

Salazar

wing_zero8556 said:
LOL poor kookie. Have you seen SGB 171 with Taeyeon and Sooyoung and they mock KCM's voice by making him yell really loud during the wrestling segment?

lol, will check out.

Emotional YoonYul.

qhBjv.gif

Salazar

ez2EZ.gif

xyNQo.gif

EZ6Tb.gif

WCh8Y.gif

Man, that "SNSD's new track will be inspired by 18th Century French music-boxes" shit is a cautionary reminder that people on the internet straight-up make shit up.

Salazar said:
Ah, they're just playing it up. Hyori had Kookie under her thumb on Family Outing.

Kookie's terror of junk food is hilarious.

inIbh.jpg
That dude is fucking huge. I'm not use to seeing buff Asians outside of movies and MMA fights.

His singing voice?...link

Biscuits said:
I don't know if it's the fuzzy quality of the video but HaHa seems to have bulked up since then too. Or he's just not wearing baggy clothes anymore.

He's gained a little fat too.

and Kookie's singing voice...HOLY SHIT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom