• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

Phonomezer said:
It's okay, Hyo is in the middle :)

tumblr_lt2aahUIUZ1qdxn4bo1_500.gif

She's in the front center for now cause her silhouette looks good when she shakes it. You know once those lights come on SM wouldn't be caught dead with her anywhere near the cameras. Like her Mr. Taxi dance feature. In the dark. Lol. In the teaser they gotta show the obligatory close up of errbody at least once. This is most likely Hyogre's entire screen time in the music video as well. =D

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
MBLAQ on their 2nd anniversary

G.O: Much time has passed, and we've been so happy to have long memeries with you. Let's be together continuously for the next 20 years, and 200 years.
Joon & Seungho: 200 years is too much.
Mir: 200 years... It is in the manner of a human to die.
Joon: We aren't turtles.
G.O: We can live for 200 years, nowadays.
Mir: 200 years?
Joon: If cryogenic suspension were developed, rich men could live for 200 years.
G.O: I'll be frozen from tomorrow.
Joon: Because of scientific developement, in the future there will be cryogenic suspension.

Fafnir

keuja said:
Lol Yoona.
Where is it from and what's so funny???

KBS Sweet Night EP 4, I can't find it on youtube but it's on Soshified. That part they are laughing at the Chinese delivery guy that likes Yuri.

There's more Yoong vs Hyo in the episode tho
muZ5v.gif
nv6EJ.gif

Baby Milo

Deadly said:
Oh god that's the English version isn't it? I can barely understand anything. Beat is better than the other teasers though. Why would they release teasers of the English version where Tiffany or Jessica is not singing?
i think they sound pretty good

not bad teddy

Alta1r

Fafnir said:
WTF! Yoong Defense Force mobilize! How dare she steal Yoong's rightful spot in the center!!!!1

Lol, no such thing as a Yoona defense force. Those only exist for the girls that need them, like Hyogre and the Ham. Plus this front and center change is like those games Bird shot all left-handed cause he was tired of dominating errbody and wanted a challenge. She's gotta let the Greg Kites and Scott Wedmans take a shot err once in a while.

On an unrelated note, I'm officially on the Shanghai Love bandwagon now. That song is ridiculously catchy. First song since Roly Poly to get the repeat for the entire workout treatment. Good shit OC.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Deadly said:
Oh god that's the English version isn't it? I can barely understand anything. Beat is better than the other teasers though. Why would they release teasers of the English version where Tiffany or Jessica is not singing?
My guess...

[Taeyeon]
'soon as I step on the scene
I know that they'll be watching me, watching me
[Sooyoung]
oh boy, sooo fobby
I'mma be the hottest thing they spot
There is no stopping me, stopping me
[Sunny]
I know life is a mystery
I'm gonna make history
I'm taking it from the star[s/t? fades out so I dunno]

Beat is kind of boring, he better toss in some cool shit on the hook.

Ranvier

Posted this a while back

EDIT: Damn That was a huge fail on my part.

But I still found some links.

http://www.youtube.com/user/camiiseta#p/u/53/Plsf_McwJWE

http://www.youtube.com/user/camiiseta#p/u/52/SM_zywZun2U

http://www.youtube.com/user/camiiseta#p/u/51/6cqdzJK55G0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wfBZ7Whr9yQ&feature=related

Yuri looks so good here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaSvmj0lhHE&feature=related

They aren't bad in English, Teangoo can pull it off. And I'm sure they've done more English stuff/improved their language skills since these links as I think they only go up to 2010.

Ranvier

Hyo strikes me as one of those girls that would be awesome to smoke out with. Same with Sooyoung. Taengoo might be fun at first, but then I feel like she'll go crazy and start shanking people.

Ranvier

Phonomezer said:
You've been a Junior Member FOREVER.

Yeah, I really don't know why. It took me almost a year and a half to get my account activated too. I think the mods just don't like me cus I's be preachin the truf.

tiffany-and-yuri-33.gif

tumblr_lrhjfxFFIn1qkolxgo1_400.gif

CaptYamato said:
Don't you need to hit 300 post?

Must be, I thought it was 200.

I suppose this gives justification to Ranvier to post more pictures of SNSD, maybe a member or two in particular; I wouldn't know which one, he's not very forthcoming when it comes to his tastes in Korean females.

Phonomezer said:
I haven't seen any of the Soshi RM episodes yet. How many are there? I think I'll wait until they're all available.

theres 2, 63 and 64. Both are out for dl from soshified. iSubs+RDRsubs has only released 63 so far. On another note 59 should be out soon, they've added the ep 59 dl page :D

In regards to English teaser.......

No sir, I don't like it.....

I don't know what to believe anymore, my mind is full of fuck....

I'm gonna go listen to Kara now.....
Best Group

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom