• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptor

Can't say I agree with you entirely Dice, but at the same time, I can't seem to disagree either lol

kFDJO.gif

So good:
http://youtu.be/-Q9W76XskME
http://youtu.be/pkZoDNj05kw

SHA SHA SHA

Peru

On MBC's "Beautiful Concert" which will be broadcast on the 16th, Sung Sikyung revealed an episode during his recording of their duet, "It's You".

During a broadcast of their duet in September last year, an MC posed the question to IU, "Do you have any past relationship experience to help you get into the mood for your duet song, 'It's You'?"

Sung SIkyung said, "Although IU kept it a secret then, she told me she did have relationship experience", revealing the teenage girl's secret.

Thank god - with the forthcoming album featuring her own songs she better have some experience to write about. And Loen apparently encourage dating.

vanty

Peru said:
Thank god - with the forthcoming album featuring her own songs she better have some experience to write about. And Loen apparently encourage dating.
On one of the early episodes of Heroes they are talking about dating or something, and IU says she has no experience or anything. Jiyeon's like '"lol wut" and they all start tearing into IU but she won't admit to anything and Jiyeon won't reveal what she knows.

Eng teaser sounds like the beginning of 'Hollaback Girl' with with some stilted eng.

Lyrics:

Girls bring the boys out
I want to dance right now
Girls generation make em feel the heat
cause we get it, get it
You know the girls (bring the boys out)

Alta1r

wing_zero8556 said:
just finished RM 64, pretty good ep. the cooking part was pretty good although every cooking segment seems to be good like daesungs one and dinner time in FO.

The shopping part in couples was awesome.
Gary + Sica work pretty well together. I like how HaHa turned it into WGM for that segment and Taengoo played along so easily. That part with Yuri and Gwangvatar with the kids was random as hell, but hilarious too, lol.

wing_zero8556 said:
bit disappointed that KJK+Taeng didnt win at the end, they totally could have won. KJK should have piggy backed Taeyeon for the last minute and ran around, for a guy that big im sure he can manage it

Yeah, it reminds me of that situation with Nichkhun and the money bags and some other ones where
KJK could have probably won easily but didn't
. I'd guess that they're only allowed to hide for the first 30 - 45 minutes of any hour long challenge, and then after that they're told to go towards each other so they get into the confrontations that make for good TV. Or the running team isn't allowed to run too fast or too far after a certain amount of time is left in the challenge.

wing_zero8556 said:
Lee Yeon Hee :D :D :D (so damn cute in millionaires first love)

Lee-Yeon-Hee-2010.jpg
Lee-Yeon-Hee1.jpg

Yes, please!

Salazar

Deadly said:
Must be cause it sounds fucking terrible so far. :lol

I am resigned to this being Shinsadong's year, music-wise. Lovey Dovey, despite its name, is more than likely going to be a goddamn great song.

I want Soshi's to be good enough. I don't think even Teddy is daft enough to give them a song without some kind of melodic heft to it, so I hold out hope.

Deadly said:
Must be cause it sounds fucking terrible so far. :lol

All 10 seconds of it! Unless it's 4 minutes of that teaser looping, I say that we should reserve criticism until next week!

However, I like the beat. I ESPECIALLY like how they've dropped all the cutesy shit like a rock. Thank you Jesus.

Peru

Dr Feel Good and Masquerade are two of the better k-pop tunes of the year so I'm optimistc. Rhythm has always been more important than melody in Korean dance pop. This reminds me of 'Bang!', a not very melodic track that I love (top 3 of 2010).

Alta1r

Salazar said:
tUaNf.png

Wooyoung. 2PM hitting on all the ladies.

That's her Dream High costar right? I saw a random youtube clip of IU and some radio DJ girl pranking him which was pretty funny. Or maybe the DJ and Wooyoung pranked IU? Something like that. Can't seem to find it anymore though.

Phonomezer said:
All 10 seconds of it! Unless it's 4 minutes of that teaser looping, I say that we should reserve criticism until next week!

However, I like the beat. I ESPECIALLY like how they've dropped all the cutesy shit like a rock. Thank you Jesus.

Lol, yeah I'm not a fan of it so far, but that sounds like it's just the intro and we'll get more of the real song in a couple days. And yeah, no more cutesy shit is pretty awesome. Reminds me of RDR without that awful haircut on Yoona.
They just transferred the awful hair to Sunny, lol.
Maybe if they keep up the sexy dancing and not smiling for the entire video it'll have a chance out here.

Salazar

Those SuJu/Orange Caramel photoshops are a goddamn travesty. Search tumblr for Orange Caramel and you get swamped with nightmare fuel.

Yellow suits are win.

Cjbwx.gif

Alta1r

Phonomezer said:
I'm sure the actual song will sound better, then again, it's Teddy Riley.. :p

CnwWy.jpg

What the hell is that on/in her leg??

And let the record show that Hyogre could pass for a 12 year old girl as well. Well, she might have a couple millimeters on Yoong so maybe 13 year old. Lol.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Conceptor said:
Pssssst Dice/OC! Shanghai Love/OC comeback stage: http://youtu.be/y5go6ok0doQ
Gotta love the wild, passionate screams from the crowd. Man, OC is so awesome. They've improved in their singing so much, and while they have brought new moves, they also throw in a handful of moves that they're kind of making their trademark. I love how they found a style that is really their own, yet can hold a decent variety of music. Each of them are also really strengthening their individual personas for a great synergy. OC came out of left field at the start but now it's one of the most cohesive concepts in kpop. It just seems to work so well for the 3 of them.

CaptYamato said:
In the middle but not upfront.

Nah Yoon's the one who isn't upfront, that's why the other girls call her Holland.

Because she's flat!

hahahaha!

LOLOL
I should not say things like that, less I get taken away to Yoon's home planet.

abductionlamp.jpg

GlamourHyo is up the front because the TALENT speaks for ITSELF.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom