• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yeah.. sounds crisp when using my headphones and is a fuckin banger in my car. Same goes for "The Boys" (which I can't stop playing >_<)

And omg @ T-ara... what are those pictures for/from?!

Swag

Alta1r said:
Hmm, I've tried that with no luck. I can only find the English version and the instrumental. How do you turn that section filter off?
Oh I'm not sure if the Korean version is on there, because it's on the actual "The Boys" album, and I don't think that's on Itunes yet.
Conceptor said:
Told you so! :). I know you're just watching random episodes right now, but start watching them from the beginning on isubs!
I had to watch the F(x) / T-ara episode and the SNSD episodes first :(.

Anticipation woulda killed me

Alta1r

wing_zero8556 said:

With a little crown for the ice princess. Makes sense, haha. And Sica looking ridiculously gorgeous as usual.

wing_zero8556 said:
god my body is sore from gym, taking a week break then starting again really kills you

Legs are the worst. If I take a break and then do legs again, I'm walking like a duck for two or three days at least.

Alta1r said:
Legs are the worst. If I take a break and then do legs again, I'm walking like a duck for two or three days at least.

LOL thats me, did squats on monday.

theres a solo SNSD concert in Singapore in Dec, ticket prices are out now $218 or $168 SGD

Salazar

orangecaramel said:
And omg @ T-ara... what are those pictures for/from?!

An MV they are shooting for "Cry Cry".

uTvfG.jpg

tXawK.jpg

Sunny

xB29Z.jpg

Y2p0M.gif

Swag

New Sunny > Old Sunny, haircut suits her so well.

Edit: Also Hearing FMP songs / sound effects in some of these RM episodes is kinda surreal.

Biscuits

qSQ6v.jpg

Seems like the second Tablo release of his first YG album will have Taeyang featuring. I think it's pretty cool, but I can see a lot of people not liking it.

Deadly said:
Man don't know if I find this hot or not yet.. At least she makes it look kinda good though unlike Ambro
The new cut makes her look really old to me. Not really my thing.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Qri is so fucking hot I don't know what to do with myself.

SBVJe.jpg

VHK0L.jpg

ymHhn.jpg

I don't usually go for this style but omgggggggggggg

Alta1r

Apparently this page says:
Yoona #1 with 26% (3,161 votes) for “Celebrity you would like to walk with holding hands this fall”

I think Yoona wins every 4 out of 5
9/10? 95/100?
of these internet polls, which makes sense. What surprises me is how often and how many of these polls seem to pop up. And the random questions: who do you want to hold hands with, who looks best in a wedding dress etc. I'm surprised I haven't seen any "who would look the cutest faceplanting on stage," "who would you want to marry if your first wife turned out to be a man," "who would look best in a clown suit hopping up and down on one leg" etc. lol.

orangecaramel said:
i miss my soyeon/qri avatar ;_;

Change it back.

hmmm-that-was-easy.jpeg

=D

Fafnir

I'll do the *netizenVelma* for Phono since he's banned.

U must luv all Soshi members equally!!!!!!!!1111

Taengoo is best

szX9r.jpg

Alta1r

Fafnir said:
I'll do the *netizenVelma* for Phono since he's banned.

U must luv all Soshi members equally!!!!!!!!1111

Taengoo is best

Lol, gotta get the picture for full effect:

kwwyg.jpg

That pic of Taengoo looks like a mannequin.

Salazar

Alta1r said:
That pic of Taengoo looks like a mannequin.

She does say she likes to turn up the light so much on her phone camera that you can only make out her eyes and nostrils.

Anyone who hasn't checked out Family Outing yet, 46 is killer. So much good Kookie, Hyori, and JaeSuk.

Salazar

Worst promotional picture ever.

PZDLT.jpg

rofl at JaeSuk and Daesung teasing Kookie.

Hey mister mister kook, hey mister mister kook
with all that useless muscle
glaring with eyes that are hard to see
hey mister mister kook

Alta1r

Huijang Sal said:
She does say she likes to turn up the light so much on her phone camera that you can only make out her eyes and nostrils.

Anyone who hasn't checked out Family Outing yet, 46 is killer. So much good Kookie, Hyori, and JaeSuk.

How old is FO? 2009? Earlier than that? Yoona and Taecyon both look pretty young in the few clips I've seen of it.

Ashhong

Can somebody please do me the favor and do a Shin Se Kyung megapost? Watching her Running Man part 2 right now and GODDAM shes cute as hell.

edit: here sal, i didn't know how much of her head you want though

z2A0b.jpg

Salazar

Cheers fellas.

The Son Dambi versus Hyori mud race/wrestle in FO46 is great. The cat sound effect when Hyori throws Dambi is too perfect for words.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom