• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
As for the Monday Couple, Gary might have fallen for Jihyo but that means jack shit about whether or not Jihyo gets feelings for him. It has been shown time and time again that if a guy spends too much of himself in such a special a context with a girl, he will fall for her, but a girl can put a guy in the friendzone for years and not have the slightest pang of romance despite pretending or doing some things romantic people would do.

Salazar

tumblr_lt7hbr9blp1r3idlq32.jpg

tumblr_lt7hbr9blp1r3id2r1j.jpg
tumblr_lt7hbr9blp1r3idppvm.jpg

tumblr_lt7hbr9blp1r3idyrd2.jpg

Ep 67 shots. Kim Sooro and Park Yejin guests.

Sooro and Kookie in some crazy chicken CF

tumblr_lnqpxaeytm1qe7u8q8w.gif

tumblr_lnqpz2ifc21qe7uso39.gif

tumblr_lnqpy26yz81qe7u1ow6.gif

vanty

YE JIN OH YEA

Doesn't look too good in those shots though, she was great in her first RM appearance and almost always awesome on FO.

DXPett1

Whoa, didn't realise AUS iTunes has 'The Boys' single. Brought, listened and surprised; Its really good in my opinion. I can hear ALOT of the producers style in the song, lyrics in english are probably average if you pay minut detail to each word but hell it seems to work with the music.

Eagar to see how the full album fares when my physical copy arrives

Swag

RM 59

Swag Part had me rollin, as well as the plans at the end, so good
KuGsj.gif

JK running in and immediately running out, oh god

Ranvier

Sunny's new style looks pretty good in still pictures but I didn't like it at all in motion.

And PHONO....

noooooo!_63286.jpg

What the heck did he do???

Start a Hyo tumblr man and you can still praise her beauty....from the beyond.

vanty

CaptYamato said:
Did you notice how he did the flips? Watch it again.
What about it? That he does back flips instead of front flips? I would have done the same, it's probably faster.

Salazar said:
Aaaah, I need an idol fighting game now. Hyosung would destroy.
I think Jiyeon is like a 3rd Dan blackbelt in taekwondo, she'd probably be the one doing the destroying ahah.

Salazar

tumblr_lt0jf00dfy1qd1l9edh.gif
tumblr_lt0jf00dfy1qd1lafi0.gif

Shin Se Kyung is a quality guest.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/mc-m...-able-to-return-to-the-entertainment-industry

On October 19th, MC Mong attended his fourth court of appeals trial for charges related to evasion of mandatory military service. While his third appeals trial involved testimony from the dentist who extracted his teeth, the fourth trial brought the person who introduced MC Mong to the dentist onto the witness stand.

After the witness was questioned, MC Mong gave the following speech for his final argument:

“Over the past two years, the issue of being guilty or not guilty no longer seemed important. I’m a person who used to really like people, but I haven’t been able to leave my house this entire time. I can’t make eye contact with anyone. I have become more and more heartsick, and I feel as if I’m already dead. I don’t know how much I have to keep speaking until people believe me. It’s all my fault, and it’s so exhausting.

I don’t hope to be able to return to the entertainment industry… I just want to meet people I like and spend the rest of my life serving others and asking for forgiveness. I just want to live like a human being.

:(

Peru

b0644c41869b04a0da022e06738d054a_large.jpg

According to X Sports News, the Englishman approached Ha Ji Won while she was taking a break from filming. He tried to get a date with her. Ha Ji Won talked to the young man for a bit, laughed, and rejected him. The reason was that she was 10 years older than him. The man said, “I thought she was younger than me or around my age,” and made everyone on the filming set laugh.

Ranvier

Salazar said:

Wow, didn't know it was that bad for this guy. The first Kpop song I ever heard was MC Mong's "Indian Boy", sent to me by my friend who was teaching English over in Korea. And he seemed like a pretty cool guy on that SNSD ep of Hello Baby. But if he indeed got teeth pulled in order to dodge the mandatory service it seems kinda shady. How bad is the mandatory service anyway? What is required of them and what do they go through? Do the idols get special treatment? I still can't wrap my head around that fact that all Korean males put their lives on hold for 2 years at some point and go to the military. I remember Taewoo saying you just do a lot of city works projects and dig a lot of holes. And they can enter at any time right, doesn't have to be at like 18 years of age does it?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Just walking over and chatting up Ha Ji Won. Dude's got swagger. Did he even have anything to do with the filming?

Salazar

Ranvier said:
But if he indeed got teeth pulled in order to dodge the mandatory service it seems kinda shady.

His teeth were genuinely busted, and I think he just asked the dentist to pull one or two more to push him over the edge.

Critically terrible judgement.

Some idols and celebrities do get special treatment. Boom, for example, seems to have had a pretty splendid time. If they get in media liaison stuff (like Heechul, who is there largely because he is still full of pins and stuff from a gnarly car crash), then it doesn't seem arduous. Seems like Taewoo did it properly, though. I think Won Bin did too.

Looks like Taengoo is yawning.

taenguwinku6768.gif

Peru said:
http://soompi_images.s3.amazonaws.com/b0644c41869b04a0da022e06738d054a_large.jpg

According to X Sports News, the Englishman approached Ha Ji Won while she was taking a break from filming. He tried to get a date with her. Ha Ji Won talked to the young man for a bit, laughed, and rejected him. The reason was that she was 10 years older than him. The man said, “I thought she was younger than me or around my age,” and made everyone on the filming set laugh.

That reminds me of a story when IU did a photoshoot in London. She took a photo with this man..
XRtfd.jpg

afterwards, he asked if he could get a kiss off her but he was scared off when her handlers told him she was underaged.

vanty

Dice said:
OW!

Are those bruises under her knees? She has one on at least one knee in the MV, you'd think they'd spend 30 seconds to cover that with makeup or something.

And I've got to say, Hyori could be a spy with how easily she changes her look. Almost every picture I see of her she looks like a different person ahah. On FO she mostly looked the same though, but hair and makeup changes her totally.

Alta1r

Kyon said:
Yuri >_<

EDIT: FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU double post fail :<

Lol. Welcome to the
losing
team.

Huijang Sal said:
Korean version is all I need. I assume these are fashion shots and Eunjung hasn't suddenly levelled up her selca abilities.
n7mtxn4.jpg

She's leveled up herself. Dayam!

Phonomezer said:
Apparently The Boys is #76 on US iTunes :D

Aww WTF! What did Phono get banned for?

Alta1r

Huijang Sal said:
Ah, someone else will know. I think Alta1r kept up with that WGM. Ep 20, if I remember right, is when Jiyeon, Soyeon, and Hwayoung come and visit.

Kshownow has all the Woojung WGM episodes. The subbing quality is subpar compared to iSubs, but it's good enough to get most of the jokes (for a non-speaker) and the story.

Peru said:
Haha is my least favorite member. Nice guy, but too loud and hyper.

Yeah, his yelling is really grating. He'd be awesome a few decibels lower. Although I still like him better than Big Nose. That guy 90% of the time I watch is just boring. HaHa at least has some entertaining parts.

Peru

Lee Hyori did not stop there. “Honestly, I am tired of Yoo Jae Suk’s comedy. He’s been doing the same thing for ten years.”

Hurt by her betrayal, Yoo Jae Suk said, “But you continued to work with me in a program for one year and eight months because you had confidence in me. Didn’t you?” Lee Hyori replied calmly, “I only did it because I was signed up for it,”

Alta1r

Peru said:
Lee Hyori did not stop there. “Honestly, I am tired of Yoo Jae Suk’s comedy. He’s been doing the same thing for ten years.”

Hurt by her betrayal, Yoo Jae Suk said, “But you continued to work with me in a program for one year and eight months because you had confidence in me. Didn’t you?” Lee Hyori replied calmly, “I only did it because I was signed up for it,”

Whoa. Is this real? I love Hyori and her outspokenness and queen attitude but YJS is comedy.

Also, the best 1:15 of The Boys, all in one place: The Boys

And, Yoona J.Estina CF

Salazar

Peru said:

lol. No, Alta1r - Hyori doesn't mean it.

tumblr_lg81s6rolt1qan99e1m.jpg

tumblr_lkhcjtbayf1qhbsld6i.gif

Bonus Dumb and Dumber/Scholarly Brothers gifs.

4a37d7b8_65321c0a_sungmf5d.gif

tumblr_liqnokvvhh1qh2x0d2v.gif

Peru

They played a tiny bity of the great 'waking up' song from Family Outing in a recent Running Man episode.. ah, memories.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom