• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

He may be self-absorbed, but he's good at his job. Just watch that interview, a more relaxed atmosphere is hard to get going in a radio studio.

And he may say silly stuff quite often, but that 'devil may care' attitude he's built is one that's contributed to other idols being allowed to be less pristine and scared of maintaining an image towards fans. Just for murdering BoA-antis he gets a pass in my book, plus being BFF with Yoona. There are douchebags in SuJu, but I don't think he's one. Well he might be, but the good kind of douchebag.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I don't think I can like him.

Meanwhile, at 4minute's dorm, Jihyun gives Hyunah's love a sexy twist.

ij1MQU.jpg

ilDASI.jpg

ijx6AU.jpg

ij1OZc.jpg

ij1Vx0.jpg

ijx8Jc.jpg

Fafnir

Yeah I think Fany is looking even prettier these days.

ukHNl.gif

Ashhong said:
Oh man, you guys have to watch this. It's an episode of Family Outing where they have to do a dog obstacle course. Hyori keeps falling over the jumps but everyone is just watching Uee. It's hilarious. Start from around 5:30

http://dai.ly/ciERvp

That FO w/ Uee and Sandara is a classic, well all the FO are classics, but that episode had so much good stuff. The hotdog costume that Dara wore was a wtf moment. It's no wonder the YG CEO said that Dara shouldn't do variety shows after this.

bu1z7.gif
GoTpi.gif

Uee knew what was up to get Yoo Jaesuk involved.

6pryu.gif
KEhEo.gif

Bonus Hyorish gifs from GDragon episode.

DNLSC.gif
JpcWi.gif

H3btw.gif
OkrB0.gif

sUvk6.gif
uiIkk.gif

Igo

Factory Girl episode 9 was priceless. I love how a producer comes out of nowhere to save the episode and Seohyun didn't stop until she completed the piece she was playing. So amazing.

Is there any other candid stuff like this?

Salazar

Igo said:
Factory Girl episode 9 was priceless. I love how a producer comes out of nowhere to save the episode and Seohyun didn't stop until she completed the piece she was playing. So amazing.

I could barely watch, lol. So amazingly awkward.

Fafnir

Igo said:

Is there any other candid stuff like this?

I went back and watched that part, everyone is just stunned and Seohyun is playing her sad piano background music LMAO...they didn't even have to edit in music, maknae had that shit covered lol

C28RG.gif
wciJB.gif

The other awkward moments are usually forced from the "hidden camera" gimmick, like Seohyun's birthday on Hello Baby and Sunhwa being late on Invincible Youth.

The one that was really hard to watch for me was on Invincible Youth when they tricked MBLAQ's Lee Joon and made him climb a tree. Taewoo really abused the sunbaenim status to make Lee Joon feel like crap.

Qq6o1.gif

Ashhong

I thought Seohyuns bday surprise was much worse than that one. Taewoo was hilarious in that part.

I couldn't remember what awkward piano playing thing you guys were talking about was, but then I remembered. Hilarious also

Salazar

Ashhong said:
I couldn't remember what awkward piano playing thing you guys were talking about was, but then I remembered. Hilarious also

Tiffany and Hyoyeon so clearly expected it to be an instant, sweepingly romantic "YES".

Salazar

tumblr_l8rpdsnntx1qam0cl.gif

tumblr_lh1hgvM6eA1qeewvx.gif

tumblr_lhh49jqLVz1qdxn1t.jpg

Watching Entertainment Relay Guerilla Date SNSD. Don't know what it is, but sounds interesting.

Edit: Holy shit, they're out on the street with crazy fans.

louis89

Does anyone have the image that is the original source of my avatar? For some reason the image quality's gone to shit and I want to remake it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Jisook rockin a hoodie like a boss

ijvjwO.jpg

Rainbow is so hot and underrated

il7BTc.jpg

Fafnir

louis89 said:
Does anyone have the image that is the original source of my avatar? For some reason the image quality's gone to shit and I want to remake it.

Just did a google search for Taeyeon funny glasses and this was the first image.

tumblr_lcbuaa92Q71qf4u0xo1_500.jpg

Cognitive Dissonance, Distilled
All the GIFs/images where they are sitting in a sound booth (mostly Taeyeon it seems)...what is that from? Do they do a daily radio show or something?

Ashhong

140.85 said:
All the GIFs/images where they are sitting in a sound booth (mostly Taeyeon it seems)...what is that from? Do they do a daily radio show or something?

As stated, Taeyeons is mostly from her radio show. They also do a lot of group interviews on radio shows which is where the other members come in.

Salazar

The traditional "aaaaaahh, sleepy as fuck take the camera away" shots.

tumblr_lhh5ccwLp71qa330qo1_500.jpg

Can anyone recommend more 4minute shows, or shows involving members ?

Salazar

tumblr_lhjxp32MXI1qd98ico1_500.gif

tumblr_lhkpb3VOxa1qe6azv.gif

tumblr_lhkqkeHb191qei1xio1_500.jpg

lol at Hyunah's "What's the best present for Malaysians ?"

"Deoderant".

- - - - - - - - Awkward pause - - - - - - - -

"Because it's so hot here".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom