• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

tumblr_lhk7fu9h091qheqb0o1_400.gif
tumblr_lhk6nwvWrQ1qheqb0o1_400.gif

If only these were cleaner quality.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3o7Y2l8u6SI

^^^^^^ One of the most irritatingly edited videos around.

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Ji Sook is pretty cute. Looked cute in that live song they did not too long ago.

Salazar

tumblr_lhl2y7ngZa1qci1y3o1_500.gif

Yonghwa makes a move.

tumblr_lhkx12hOEn1qdrcu9.gif

^^^^^ Better than this one - he seems drunk here.

tumblr_lhl3arVQMK1qasfxoo1_250.gif

Japanese newspaper prints article saying it has information that SNSD are about to break up. Everyone says (/knows) they're trolling.

Ashhong

Baby Milo said:
there boring compared to that dude from 2Am and his wife

I disagree. Well, no they might be boring, but I find them more interesting. It's pretty cool watching how Seohyun changes over time. The girl had never even liked a boy before the show.

Salazar

Ashhong said:
I disagree. Well, no they might be boring, but I find them more interesting. It's pretty cool watching how Seohyun changes over time. The girl had never even liked a boy before the show.

This. They basically had to be open about how awkward it was, because there was no way in hell they could just play it off.

2zdp2ld.gif

Ashhong

CaptYamato said:
Does anyone have a link that talks about plastic surgery in Korea? I'll explain later about why I want it. Involves a girl.

Is it a hater that insists all of the idols, especially SNSD have gone through a shitton of plastic surgery? A lot of my girl friends say this. They jealous.

But no I have no article.

Page needs even more Tiffany salazar

Ashhong said:
Is it a hater that insists all of the idols, especially SNSD have gone through a shitton of plastic surgery? A lot of my girl friends say this. They jealous.

But no I have no article.

Page needs even more Tiffany salazar

Some Korea girl in Japan 1 class was trying to explain to another chick that is a hater about how it seems a lot of people are obsessed with it.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Man, Kan Miyoun really does it for me. You could tell at first she had to focus so hard to remember all the dance moves, but now she's got it down pat so she's more comfortable and has a lot of fun with it, plus she gets fanchants now and all. What drives me wild is seeing her little smiles that sneak out. A bold expression is part of the performance so she has to stuff them, but you get little glimpses because she's having too much fun. It's totally adorable.

Salazar

But what is an "SNSD premium" ?

tumblr_lhnxq04U0Q1qdaiur.gif

In any case, they'd better be prepared for a bunch of people insane about SNSD and indifferent to Intel. I guess they are.

Salazar

Ashhong said:
she looks damn good

The only times she doesn't is when she's really goofing off. And even then, HNNNNNGGGG.

tumblr_lhojtvgjRc1qbjtxh.gif

The bit in 4minute Mr Teacher when they were acting sexy by the side of the road and trying to get motorcyclists to stop looked so shady.

tumblr_lho9u6o68y1qcy4dfo1_500.gif

panda21

i can't believe they made one of them cry on 4minute teacher! some of those hidden cameras are no joke.

i loved when one of them was like 'yeah i can speak english' and then just went over to the guy and said 'excuse me, coming...'

panda21

Salazar said:
That was Sohyun's foot massage, right ?

yah, not been Koreabooing so much recently so I'm like a fortnight behind you guys. need to get my 아내 back on

(translators note: 아내 means waifu)

Fafnir

wDSXx.jpg

Lpct5.jpg

Rumors were spreading recently that the girls of SNSD would release an original single for the Japanese market and it seems it may be true. Recently, the potential photo cover for the jacket of this rumored single, “Mr. Taxi” was released. The single is allegedly a song that’s supposed to be used for a Lipton commercial and will be released as an EP on April 13th.

In addition, the girls are slated to hold a nationwide Japanese tour beginning on May 18th. It’s scheduled to be hold in cities including Tokyo, Osaka, Nagoya, Fukuoka for a total of 7 performances.

If there’s any more information that pops up on this rumor, we’ll be sure to keep you informed.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/cover-for-snsds-mr-taxi-revealed

My friend and I were planning on going to Korea in May, now I'm trying to talk him into heading to Japan if I can score some tickets for one of those Japan concerts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom