• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

akskiller said:
fhds07

Taengoo spam time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Voz71WVJ274

q4MtS.gif

rwFD5.gif

UCHWn.jpg

poLvW.jpg

znBC4.jpg

nx1e0.gif
vt9xZ.gif

Hugcq.gif

qO4r0.gif
3z2IW.gif

gzHQj.gif
6JpqK.gif

LhCiG.gif
8VNsN.gif

INMG6.gif
zJnw1.gif

nUyro.gif

kxWuu.gif
lMtJt.gif

eU4xF.gif
suPHq.gif

Jy1mE.gif
kBoHU.gif

Ashhong

Dice said:
It is.

She's also totally hot in this perf some of them did with 5dolls:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_HygBl-Mg80

Wow didn't recognize her at all.

Anybody else think the whole "we love the 5dolls song so we wanted to perform with them" is a load of crap? 5dolls have been pretty heavily criticized lately for their outfits and whatnot. I would bet that the company made T-ara perform with them to try to raise their fanbase.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Ashhong said:
Anybody else think the whole "we love the 5dolls song so we wanted to perform with them" is a load of crap? 5dolls have been pretty heavily criticized lately for their outfits and whatnot. I would bet that the company made T-ara perform with them to try to raise their fanbase.
I dunno, man. They were pretty chummy before Co-Ed debuted, Jiyeon is maknae buddies with Hwayoung and also Jungle Fish 2 buddies with Hyoyoung and took care of her when she was injured. Soomi is technically rookie as leader of Co-Ed but technically their senior due to her role in SeeYa. Two of the songs on T-ara's new album were going to be Co-Ed songs, but Co-Ed thought T-ara did one better and gave it to them, and the other T-ara liked a lot and asked to have, and Co-Ed got a song that was going to go to T-ara. T-ara might also be sympathetic because they went through a lot of the exact same criticisms in their rookie days.

I understand the suspicion, because CCM is pretty ridiculous with their on-the-fly management and promotion style, but they are also a small agency despite being under the larger Mnet. From things I've seen where they take cameras to the CCM office to practice and whatever, it seems like a pretty close-knit organization that drives their idols to the bone yet gives into non-comfort wishes pretty often. I mean consider how Nam Gyuri was kind of a lying bitch and betrayed SeeYa by bailing out, yet she was allowed to go scot-free by simply asking the CEO. That would never happen under one of the Big 3 agencies.

Peru

There's approximately 0% chance T-ara volunteered to join Co-Ed on stage. They're overworked as it is, they're coming back already in May, there's no way in hell they wanted to do that PR stunt. It was the CEO's response to no one in the whole wide world caring about Co-Ed or their sub-groups.

Ashhong

The Tiffany episode? I especially love the beginning of episode 82, where they do the surveys. That is Daesung's shining moment. I still laugh when I watch the part with Eunjungs description of him.

"OH MO OH MO OH MO!"

But seriously, WHEN THE FUCK is someone going to sub the idol start athletics show??? Did I miss it?

Ashhong

Salazar said:
Oh man, I miss the smileys.

Jiyoung is on fire, too. God damn is she pretty. Not surprised Daesung loses his nerve.

Did you find Tiffanys attitude towards Daesung awkward? Hes only a few months older, but he is still her sunbaenim. She treats him with such disrespect, it's almost as if the other members of the show are thrown off by it. I know shes just kidding around...but I dont think I've ever seen any other idol treat anyone like that.

Dice

T-ara finally got some makeup people who don't overdo it.

imi4zc.jpg

imi67k.jpg

I really like this girl from Jewelry. She's so cute, like a mix of Dara, Lizzy, and Seungyeon.

ime5mg.jpg

panda21

Dice said:
I really like this girl from Jewelry. She's so cute, like a mix of Dara, Lizzy, and Seungyeon.

http://i.min.us/ime5mg.jpg/IMG][/QUOTE]

yeah I like her too. looks a little like Seungyeon

Dice

Fafnir said:
What's this girl's name from 5dolls? They need to give her more camera time and fire their stylist.
That's Hyewon. She's got the best hair.

P.S. She's 15. Don't you feel bad now.

Salazar

Fafnir said:
What's this girl's name from 5dolls? They need to give her more camera time and fire their stylist.

That's Chanmi, I think.

Edit: I defer to Dice.

I didn't notice that their outfits were really terrible until I saw photos of a few performances lined up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom