• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Awesome.

kFKCZ.jpg

Obscured Tiffany :(

Yoon Mi Rae MV teaser looks pretty awesome.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tH6S5pVB964&feature=player_embedded

Higher Q IY2 pics.

http://i.imgur.com/vxXIv.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/7q1S5.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/C2sql.jpg

J.estina CF BTS

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vUVRVB5YHeM&feature=player_embedded

4wgDX.gif

Ranvier

IY2 is going to be awesome, can't wait. And you guys notice how in "The Boys" it seems like they gave Yuri, Yoona, and Hyo a lot more singing parts then normal. And it seems like Tiffany was barely involved in that song (aside from the dreadful English lyrics of course)

Also, the lack of Yuri last few pages has been blasphemous.

KSHCI.jpg

tumblr_ltjzpbr8oy1qag751o1_500.jpg
tumblr_ltjtd2HdYd1qlkh0co10_250.jpg
tumblr_ltjtd2HdYd1qlkh0co5_400.jpg
tumblr_ltjtd2HdYd1qlkh0co2_400.jpg

tumblr_lhhreoDJmk1qbs9moo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lbvlmlVUmw1qen7fao1_400.jpg

tumblr_lhq5uzDxik1qa964xo1_500.jpg
tumblr_ltesclLlIY1r3a1olo7_500.png

tumblr_lhuk60D8VM1qe1qhbo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lr68tmEyA61qfcoawo5_500.png
tumblr_lr68tmEyA61qfcoawo2_500.png

tumblr_lr4gyfgTgg1qkdniw.gif
tumblr_li141tDoGp1qa964xo1_500.jpg

img2906c.jpg
tumblr_lr2jhfUGNX1qh8dh2
tumblr_lk79dkaLL81qgdfd9o1_400.png

tumblr_lqyvhfEZlF1qm2igco1_500.png
tumblr_li7ofvCLol1qi4akro1_500.jpg

tumblr_li7esqjkEv1qe5x05o1_500.jpg
tumblr_lqyappDNSX1qe6hswo1_250.png
tumblr_lqwcr8NylL1qdon7s

tumblr_lqt1x1gERS1qdon7s
tumblr_lqr8phT2mV1qlx7vgo1_r1_500.jpg
tumblr_lqp0bmFGC81qd7c7oo7_500.jpg

tumblr_lhg1svipSZ1qbs9moo1_500.gif
tumblr_lhiyvwBUeB1qblz41o1_r1_500.gif
tumblr_lgvimkZvyN1qd4n8jo1_400.gif

tumblr_ltiv25B9jg1qkolxgo1_r1_500.gif
tumblr_ltiv25B9jg1qkolxgo3_250.gif
tumblr_ltiv25B9jg1qkolxgo4_250.gif
tumblr_ltiv25B9jg1qkolxgo5_r1_250.gif
tumblr_ltiv25B9jg1qkolxgo6_250.gif

tumblr_ltiv25B9jg1qkolxgo7_250.gif
tumblr_ltiv25B9jg1qkolxgo8_250.gif
tumblr_ltiv25B9jg1qkolxgo9_250.gif
tumblr_ltiv25B9jg1qkolxgo10_250.gif

tumblr_lhsdjaxRoe1qd45dp.gif
tumblr_lhrqd8H3Zo1qcek8eo1_400.gif
tumblr_ltf8969fnA1qj2ww9o1_500.gif

tumblr_lrbmkeYH8m1qlkh0co1_400.gif
tumblr_lngl8sdh0Q1qii2h0.gif
tumblr_lr63fwv0NT1qdcel5o1_500.gif

tumblr_lhurqp6V1b1qbqhtt.gif
tumblr_lhurv6nLkp1qbqhtt.gif
tumblr_lhus0e7JQg1qbqhtt.gif

tumblr_li3h7f6bsU1qi33qto1_500.gif
tumblr_li78szQTcM1qgvsu1o1_400.gif
tumblr_liakk3PoeW1qbs9moo1_500.gif
tumblr_lqtdushzAF1qcn3dgo1_400.gif

tumblr_leqs8n2Q6G1qdmxh2o1_500.gif
tumblr_lid0s9x5D91qzhdjb.gif
tumblr_lif2jzHFct1qegapno1_250.gif
yurisexysplitq.gif

Repeat of the classic Hyo/Yuri dance number in New York. Yuri looks unbelievably amazing. Not only is she back, she's better then ever. Yeah I know, its like adding to infinity or something, but somehow, home-girl made it happen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PCezYRioB4w

edit: Love how Yuri flies in to get to her spot.

Salazar

Gah, megapost.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/snsds-jessica-comments-on-her-japanese-nickname-demon

SNSD‘s Jessica is known as an ‘ice queen’ in Korea, but in Japan, she’s been dubbed as a ‘demon’. The idol recently shared her feelings about this nickname on a recent episode of ‘Strong Heart‘.

MC Lee Seung Gi brought up the fact on how she was known as “Demon” amongst her Japanese fans. Jessica responded, “I saw the headlines as well, and was distressed at first.”

She continued, “I feel embarrassed saying this, but I learned that in Japan, ‘demon’ refers to someone who is lethal and beautiful, like the French ‘femme fatale’. I’m so thankful they call me that.

fA26H.gif

I think Sica should just accept the conventional meaning.

Ranvier

Salazar said:
Gah, megapost.

It had to be done. For the honor.

Poor MC Mong. At least we'll always have "Indian Boy" and "Ice Cream"

When does IY2 premier? Is it anytime soon? And is there any word on what the other girls will be doing in Korea while Sunny and Hyo are filming? It would be nice if SM would let them have those 2 days off but probably not. Fany is still doing that play right? Sooyoung is probably going to be MIA. She seems to be the member that does the least non-singing work out of all of SNSD.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
milkham said:
yeah i helped soshified shoot the meet up i think they're posting pictures out there right now
6282635572_17623af624_b.jpg

thats the only shot i got with eye contact, it must have been an accident though I don't know how she could see me with the stage lights on her
looks like Tiffany shit her pants

Salazar

Dice said:
You obviously haven't played Prey.

I haven't. Very good point.

1UYUV.gif
nP7Kp.gif

H3JWq.gif
lpePu.gif

Akuma Sica

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IiMHvd9TBs4&feature=player_embedded

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/10/boyfriend-feels-theyve-become-more-masculine-with-their-comeback

They debuted only a few months ago in April, but Boyfriend is already showing signs of maturity with their recent “Don’t Touch My Girl” comeback.

Siting down for an interview with Star News, leader Donghyun stated, “Our debut stage was nerve-wracking, but I think we feel a lot more at ease now. We’ve been hearing that we’ve gotten a lot more masculine and tough. Do you think this is enough to be a dependable boyfriend?”

The members have undergone a huge image change. Instead of flashing his signature smile, Kwangmin now opts to speak with his strong gaze instead. “I’ve cut my hair shorter and practiced making masculine facial expressions every day,” he revealed.

The quantities of fail are astounding.

so i watched RM 60 tonight, was a pretty good ep. i assume everyones seen the trailer but ill just spoiler just in case
The amount of times gary was smug about tricking them was hilarious. I love how jihyo and KJK couldnt stop laughing whenever they were talking to him and KJK ended up crying LOL. Seems like Gary was the true trickster in the end? How they showed the segment at the end.. so was he the one tricking the running men that thought they were tricking him?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Screw that, we need more Taeyeon.

There was way more quality Kara media a week after their return. Fail Sones are full of fail.

Alta1r

Ashhong said:
I think Tiffany is looking her best ever, so we need more of her too dammit!

Her. Yoona. Sica. Taengoo. The maknae. They're all looking fantastic. We need more of errbody except the Hyogre and her temporary replacement as bottom of the barrel golden-boycut-haired Sunkyu.

Ashhong

Alta1r said:
Her. Yoona. Sica. Taengoo. The maknae. They're all looking fantastic. We need more of errbody except the Hyogre and her temporary replacement as bottom of the barrel golden-boycut-haired Sunkyu.

You had me until you dissed Sunny's hair. She looks fucking great. I don't need her prancing around acting like a kid all the time. Loving her more mature look. Though I only like the hair when its straight like in their Music Bank performance. Not digging it when its wavy, reminds me of Ambro.

edit: Tablo rumored to be performing with Taeyang for his comeback! The song isnt out yet right? Still excited to hear it.

Tablo‘s comeback performance is already creating quite the buzz among netizens, as it is his first performance after a lengthy hiatus in addition to his first solo efforts without his fellow Epik High members after singing under YG Entertainment. To make things even more interesting, rumor has it that the singer will be performing “Tomorrow” together with Big Bang‘s Taeyang on the October 30th episode of SBS Inkigayo.

The rumor has not been officially confirmed, but the event has been scheduled on Big Bang’s official website.

Ranvier

Sunny looks great in pictures but in motion...ugh. It's too impish. She does seem to have gotten thicker though, maybe it's the clothes. And she still sings in that turrible high pitched ayego voice.

Hyo just looks fantastic right now. As does yuri. In fact most of them look better then they ever have right now. Even sunny will look decent once the hair grows out. The alien however has remained stagnant and looks even more alieny now that it seems like she's lost a few pounds. Sooyoung as well i think looks worse. She's just waay too skinny now a days and those legs look like sticks. I feel like she can break at any second. She needs to go on the yuri hyo diet.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Ranvier said:
Sunny looks great in pictures but in motion...ugh. It's too impish. She does seem to have gotten thicker though, maybe it's the clothes. And she still sings in that turrible high pitched ayego voice.

Hyo just looks fantastic right now. As does yuri. In fact most of them look better then they ever have right now. Even sunny will look decent once the hair grows out. The alien however has remained stagnant and looks even more alieny now that it seems like she's lost a few pounds. Sooyoung as well i think looks worse. She's just waay too skinny now a days and those legs look like sticks. I feel like she can break at any second. She needs to go on the yuri hyo diet.

Sunny wears a wig.

Biscuits

orangecaramel said:
Personally I prefer the non-reflected side, but IU is IU.

Was this posted?
watch

I love how Tiffany keeps (instinctively?) being polite and passing on the mic to the others, but then realizes that only Jessica can speak English... lol.

Biscuits said:
Personally I prefer the non-reflected side, but IU is IU.

Was this posted?
watch

I love how Tiffany keeps (instinctively?) being polite and passing on the mic to the others, but then realizes that only Jessica can speak English... lol.

Tiff sounds so fuck California. hahahahaha She said epic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom