• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

orangecaramel said:
I'm all for it if she's losing weight

9481J.gif

How can you be so wrong

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
orangecaramel said:
Some of the things you find on Tumblr need to be posted here, Dice
But I'm lazy~

Min looks thinner. That's Min, right?
I don't know, to me she's just that random chick constantly messing up the perfection of Suzy selcas.

Probably goes like this half the time:
Suzy: unni, come take a picture with me~♡
Min: {fuck, I look like shit} ...okay, sujiah~♡

Ronok

broadwayrock said:
Stalls, so its going to be a fight to get in the front row. But i'd rather that than having to pay for super expensive v.i.p tickets like other kpop concerts.

Ah, same here. I wanted to be in the stalls at SMTown as well, but I got stuck with a seat. Was still a decent view though.

Do you have any idea what the rules are at the Brixton Academy in regards to photography? It's been years since I went there last and I can't find anything about it online. :-/

Dice

Conceptor said:
Don't be lazy Dice! :T
I must.

Anyway, that Suzy trance run just ended because Tumblr is reaching high-traffic time so everything is taking foreverrrrr...

Ronok said:
Do you have any idea what the rules are at the Brixton Academy in regards to photography?

Damn I thought United Cube was at Wembley Arena, this makes it slightly more appealing. Who else is considering going to this?

(I reckon you'll be fine to take snaps Ronok)

Alta1r

broadwayrock said:
I think the new Sistar/Bravesound song 'Hot Place' is a promotional song for Samsung.

8ZvuC.gif

This is the music video for it:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nWis7EWPFB4
They look great in HD.

Is that Bora on the left? Looking pretty stellar here.

Killamangiro said:

Wow. Amazing.
One of her eyes looks smaller than the other one.

Salazar said:

Lol, it would have been awesome if the same thing happened when she opened the second door.

Alta1r

orangecaramel said:
Some of the things you find on Tumblr need to be posted here, Dice

Min looks thinner. That's Min, right?
tumblr_ltvwg3Ov1s1r5foamo1_1280.jpg

Don't be fooled OC! It's the angle.

Who's your new avatar btw?

Conceptor said:

Is that girl an idol as well or just a model/MV girl?

Dice

wing_zero8556 said:
when shes not wearing all the crazy stuff in the 2ne1 MVs shes pretty good looking
Especially with the booty pads she's wearing in that video.

ramyeon

Salazar said:
Could actually be good.
Why was there ever any doubt? Although they haven't put out much compared to other groups, their songs have always been pretty consistently good.

Teaser is amazing.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
broadwayrock said:
The song is a digital only single, so they wont promote it (kind of like the digital single Tara's Hyomin did with the Brave Brothers & Electroboyz or Rainbow's Zoobles song)

Stalls, so its going to be a fight to get in the front row. But i'd rather that than having to pay for super expensive v.i.p tickets like other kpop concerts.

LOL

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJwbtY1gENM

HELLO EVERYONE, WE ARE RAINBOW! FINELY WE CAN ALL WELCOME OUR LOVELY FRIENDS, JOOBLES!

Oh, engrish, you make me laugh.

Ashhong

from the Tomorrow MV. I cant decide if they really have cars driving around them while walking or if its like put in digitally.

You know you're not lost when you see a sexy guy with a mohawk dancing in the middle of the desert.

lol.gif
loving Part 2. so good

Ronok

Killamangiro said:
Damn I thought United Cube was at Wembley Arena, this makes it slightly more appealing. Who else is considering going to this?

(I reckon you'll be fine to take snaps Ronok)

Yeah, originally it was going to be at Wembley, but I guess they decided against that. I think it would have been far too big a venue anyway. lol

Yuh, I'm going to assume cameras are OK unless I hear otherwise. :p

Blablurn

salazar, thanks for all the top pictures. my girlfriend loves them haha. she was wonderin if i just randomly search for them. i said that i have a special source. :D

Chuckie

Blablurn said:
salazar, thanks for all the top pictures. my girlfriend loves them haha. she was wonderin if i just randomly search for them. i said that i have a special source. :D

Lol. I showed some to my wife because we were discussing the K-Pop phenomenon and she loved Taeyeon's hair (when it was short and half-painted blond) and is thinking of having it cut like that.

Peru

Sooyoung is cast as lead in a CABLE drama. Much bigger hope for this than Yoona's, simply because it's cable.

KBS Cultural Broadcast will be broadcasting the pilot episode of their newest documentary, “Star Life Theatre” in the season of fall.

The show will show never-before-seen scenes of the featured stars’ life by filming them for a month. Through this month-long shooting, viewers will get to see the candid selves of the stars and get to see past the façade that they put up. This new show hopes to show viewers the true characters of their favourite stars.

“Star Life Theathre” will be based on non edited interviews and self-cameras by the individuals to let them share with people their sincere stories. It will showcase the lives of singers, actors, athletes, as well as various Korean celebrities.

The very first episode will kick off with Korea’s leading Hallyu star, Ryu Siwon. It will be followed up with Boohwal (Rebirth) in the next week, and finally by Girls’ Generation during the third episode.

Be sure to catch Girls’ Generation on TV when the show is broadcasted!

yes... yes.. I hope this is like mnet 'off the record'. although one episode is clearly not enough

Salazar

Peru said:
yes... yes.. I hope this is like mnet 'off the record'. although one episode is clearly not enough

Huh, I guess those might have been the cameras with Yuri and Sooyoung at college. Awesome.

Yura is like an apprentice Hyosung.

yura410wlpaqj5.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom