• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Upcoming Let's Go Dream Team will be a good test/opportunity. Yoong has speed but lacks strength. Sunny is mad strong but not super quick. Hyo is the all-rounder.

Sooyoung is just lol. God, I hope she has to run.

The return of sporty Tiff would be amazing.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ptkLfygO3c

tumblr_lgjoodsglp1qct2luo8.gif
tumblr_lu0h9ccy7z1qdt8fuvx.gif

Alta1r

Rorschach said:
I think Hyoyeon has more of a place than Yoona. At least she can dance and has a good sense of humor. What the hell does Yoona do? She's not top 5 in dancing, singing, personality, or even stage presence. She's just there for all the guys who love little girls. Real talk.

*runs*

Lol, the *runs* + Bender avatar is awesome. But back to business. Yoona doesn't need to do anything. She just is a goddess.

tumblr_ls8tjzCAjR1qf2i35o1_r1_500.gif

tumblr_ls8tjzCAjR1qf2i35o2_r1_500.gif

Salazar said:
Upcoming Let's Go Dream Team will be a good test/opportunity. Yoong has speed but lacks strength. Sunny is mad strong but not super quick. Hyo is the all-rounder.

Oh snap, Ranni, is this another bet opportunity I smell? And any Sunny fans around that want their avatars changed for a bit. =D

Salazar said:
They should dedicate an elite military unit to idol protection. Make it reward duty.

i wonder what happens after something like that. do they have like a temporary safehouse to move to make it seem like they've moved then go back? or do they just bring in the army who stand guard 24/7 lol. though if that guy knows where they live, wouldnt other sones know as well? SM should have like KJK-like bodyguards that follow them when they go out lol

Bossniak

Rorschach said:
I think Hyoyeon has more of a place than Yoona. At least she can dance and has a good sense of humor. What the hell does Yoona do? She's not top 5 in dancing, singing, personality, or even stage presence. She's just there for all the guys who love little girls. Real talk.

*runs*

He knows what's up.

Alta1r said:
Yoona doesn't need to do anything. She just is a goddess.
I don't get it.

Niks

Man, that stalker story was creepy... also why is the entrance to the building in a back alley?
Soshi dorm should have laser eye scan security.

9zWpt.jpg

FUcCQ.jpg

Alta1r

Conceptor said:
Jessica's stalker story from Strong Heart: http://youtu.be/JrD07b_L-wQ wtf...

Damn. That is some creepy shit. I was kind of hoping it was just a freak occurrence and the dude was just drunk or forgot the code and needed to get to another floor or something. But damn. That trying to open the door part is genuinely freaky. I wonder where the other members were? Sica's story made it sound like no one else was home when she got in. Good looking out by that taxi driver though. The way they did the reenactment scenes during her story, I was halfway expecting it to be a ghost story, like the man was standing outside originally but then when she opened the elevator, he was already in the elevator or something, lol.

akskiller said:
He knows what's up.

tumblr_lsfr70YnQW1r465e5o1_500.gif

Man, the Hyo defense force is like Hercules' Hydra. For every Phono and filler that drops there's another two akskillers and Rorschachs waiting to pop up. Lol. But it's aight, goddess Yoona can handle this Herculean task.

Phono and filler, you guys need to get your asses unbanned ASAP.

Salazar

Male celebrity Sica most wants to call her is Daniel Henney.

She must realise TOP is out of her league.

tumblr_lrwxtqgwik1qbnw2f57.gif

tumblr_lrwxivxmke1qbnwwdv9.gif

tumblr_ltw2f8wbug1qbnwrf1q.gif

Rainbow's MTV24 episode is so goddamn cute. Dammit.

Biscuits

http://www.bigbangupdates.com/2011/11/taeyang-talks-about-working-with-tablo.html

“Ever since I first heard “Look At Only Me,” I dreamed of working with him on a song that I made. I felt a great surprise and gratefulness, and happiness, when the voice I like sang the melody and lyrics I had composed. I felt and learned a lot while working with Young Bae. More than anything… The way he would take time [out of his own schedule] to re-record even after I had already given an “okay” that it was good/complete. The way he would treat it as if it were his own song, working toward perfection. And the way he had such a pure, child-like love and joy for the process of making music. I was very moved, to the point of feeling embarrassed, thinking back to how I was full of pride and at times lazy.”
Tablo and Taeyang in a bromance. Who would have known.

Niks

I wont get into the whole Hyo/Yoona argument (since we all know Taengoo owns them both)
but I will say the Hyo photobombs were getting a bit tiresome.

irmIg9EZmdxE5.gif

iVOhOZDYQ7cph.gif

ig2WaEsNGEh1C.gif

Alta1r

Salazar said:
Don't push me.

tumblr_ltx9zgavey1qkr8d7dy.gif

1bOUB.jpg

akskiller said:
I don't get it.

Basically, just look at her. All these other categories get you that last 10% from 90 to 100. And she's mediocre to quite good in all of those as well. She doesn't need to do anything i.e. be a top singer or dancer or entertainer cause she just is a goddess.

tumblr_lrrumb93yK1qe5ygio1_500.gif

tumblr_lrg91e0zHe1qd704zo1_500.gif

Biscuits

Salazar said:
Taeyang must dream about Big Bang putting out a track as good as Thank You For Breathing.
Actually, he could easily start producing for them now that they're in the same company...

Deadly said:
I need a new Taeyeon pic guys. Any suggestions?
Just search Taeyeon on tumblr and you're bound to find a pic you like.

wp97.gif

Salazar

Effective as of 11/01, Rainbow’s “Sweet Dream” music video has been deemed inappropriate by the MOGEF to anyone under the age of 19 and can not be aired on television until after 10pm. The reason the “Sweet Dream” MV has been put under this rule is because of alcoholic beverages being featured in it. The commission considers liquor to be a harmful dangerous drug and substance that shouldn’t be shown to minors in music videos.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ni_8EOdlxY

Thank you based MOGEF. Seriously. It's a pretty boring MV, but they are some amazingly prissy folks up in that department.

Fafnir

Salazar said:
Male celebrity Sica most wants to call her is Daniel Henney.

Dang, Sica still holding onto the Henney crush.
N0mqk.gif

Bonus, watch awkward Maknae try to go in for a hug but get inadvertently dissed lol
MDvt7.gif

Deadly just wanted a Taengoo photobomb. Imgur is acting up for me and saying that alot of my images are no longer available so this is all I got:

0NDFE.jpg
ok0xj.jpg

9v1lx.jpg

Tqse1.jpg

MH3GM.jpg

70AeG.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Ashhong said:
I guess. But she looks better now. More sexy. Deal with it!
I disagree! ...but Qri oppa is ultra hot.

Stumbled across this tumblr and it's really pretty to look at:
http://melancholylove.tumblr.com/
Maybe more of a photography nerd thing. I love it.

My tumblr is fucking awesome. I get all the best stuff. *puts on shades*

Peru

She didn't manage to finish her farewell monologue before it cut to commercials and the pd/writer lady had to come in and ruffle her hair to comfort her. Wish that was giffed. Can't find the show on youtube either.

Blablurn said:
salazar, thanks for all the top pictures. my girlfriend loves them haha. she was wonderin if i just randomly search for them. i said that i have a special source. :D
You should have just PM'd me. I have a folder dedicated to him and G.D.

Ranvier

EatChildren said:
If Sunny keeps the short hair she may just surpass Yuri for slot No.4.

This statement makes no sense. How can Yuri be anything be number one?

EatChildren said:
Barf.

1. Taeyeon
2. Yoona
3. Hyoyeon

In the above statement you win then fail only to win once again.

rorschach said:

*runs*

riker.gif

You Sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Alta1r said:
Oh snap, Ranni, is this another bet opportunity I smell? And any Sunny fans around that want their avatars changed for a bit. =D

I'm in 100%. I have absolute faith in my girl/girls.

Niks said:
wont get into the whole Hyo/Yoona argument (since we all know Taengoo owns them both)
but I will say the Hyo photobombs were getting a bit tiresome.

Again, this statement makes no sense. How can you get tired of looking at pure, unadulterated, beauty? I can do what God did post some pictures of Evil so you can fully appreciate Yuri and Hyo's perfection again, i.e photobomb of the Alien and Hyosung. I will agree however that Taengoo is pretty high up there and is currently giving Hyo a run for her money. She can easily take my number 2 spot if she just cut down on the crazy a little. I'm still afraid that if we ever went out, she could snap and prison shank me with her DS stylus.

Recent pictures of Hyoyeon are starting to worry me. Her hair looks great but she seems to have lost a bit of weight recently. She needs to bring back dem curves like Yuri did. Hopefully its just a temporary thing due to them being overworked.

Peru

I'll be happy with the Apink comeback if there are no scenes in the MV of a girl coyly running away after a guy merely looks at her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom