• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
These kids don't know shit. It's an 80s pop song more than anything. All the kids these days seem to think the 80s was just New Wave, Punk & Metal but that's not true.

Salazar

He trolling.

tumblr_lu9lxzvavb1ql0rrogv.gif

tumblr_lu8ub8wlrk1qcrkloa6.jpg

Fafnir

Soshified finally subbed the Strong Heart with Sunny, Hyo, and Seohyun. Hopefully they are quicker with next weeks SH. Soshi totally dominating next weekend with music shows, Radio Star (Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany) on the 11th, 1000 Song Challenge (Jessica Sunny, Sooyoung) and Dream Team on the 12th, then Strong Heart (Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona) on the 15th.

SdRkK.gif

Rorschach

Dice said:
Pumped up version of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E8gmARGvPlI
I guess the driving nature of the beat also reminds people of this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K5bo4VDEH-U

That's why people think Christmas, but really there is a lot of 80s stuff that it would fit in with on a playlist.
It is kinda Wham-ish, but that's not it. Gonna keep me awake all night now. :( It's like that time I couldn't figure out what riff Arcade Fire borrowed for the end of Wake Up.

Ranvier

Salazar said:
Fierce Hyoyeon.

Fierce Hyoyeon.

free-MrBurnsExcellent.gif

The sports variety show all of SNSD is on should be put on youtube like RM was right? I don't have a soshisubs account 8(.

They better put IY2 on youtube too. I need my Hyo fix. Once Yuri starts regularly appearing on something, all will be right with the world.

Conceptor

So apparently the T-ara comeback has been pushed up to the 18th instead of the 25th.. meaning it's very likely we'll see them perform alongside WG and GG. Also new set of album cover/jackets.

G7eRwl.jpg

XkWWEl.jpg

Aaaand.. at the same time, WG's gonna be promoting their album too. Along with all the Soshi variety that Fafnir points out.

Fafnir said:
Soshi totally dominating next weekend with music shows, Radio Star (Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany) on the 11th, 1000 Song Challenge (Jessica Sunny, Sooyoung) and Dream Team on the 12th, then Strong Heart (Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona) on the 15th.

Radio Star -

Ky6V0l.jpg
70h8al.jpg

LkPK3l.jpg
T3naUl.jpg
7wR0bl.jpg

Strong Heart (although I think these ones are old) -

4bJ0nl.jpg
Cny7Hl.jpg
RlUbTl.jpg
FHt66l.jpg
OpbOJl.jpg
OrqUJ.jpg

Selcas from their appearance on Choi Hwa Jung's Power Time -

L3ohMl.jpg
ETVqGl.jpg

qn052ldm7ue.jpg
5g3Qol.jpg

And of course, IY2 -

Lp34Pl.jpg
QOzO1l.jpg

Subbers gonna have their hands full with content huh.

b2zkVl.jpg
48ZFel.jpg

Ka4oHl.jpg

taeng30q5un3.gif

panda21

does anyone like the new soshi album? to me its just like the others, 1 decent track and everything else filler, except the decent track isn't even that good.

is T-ara comeback an album or single? i hope its not too serious (the promo pics look pretty boring).

Salazar

panda21 said:
does anyone like the new soshi album?

The Boys, Trick, and Telepathy are all quality.

So much good music this year, though. So much I will still be listening to all through next year.

Alta1r

Conceptor said:
Big Bang! Video of their win, if you happened to miss it: http://youtu.be/IKnlIQpBAos

Sweet. Just caught this. It was for the world music award. For a second there I thought they beat out some euro groups in Europe for some award. I'm surprised TOP didn't talk at all though, I thought he was their front man.

Dice said:

Lol, this part of the choreo got me. For two and a half minutes they're tearing it up being sexy and all that and then they turn to skipping around in a circle like little kids. Seems so out of place next to their sexy choreo in the rest of the video.

The song is decent. Catchy, but not spectacular yet. Might grow on me. Me,In is pretty good.

fafnir said:
Soshi totally dominating next weekend with music shows, Radio Star (Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany) on the 11th, 1000 Song Challenge (Jessica Sunny, Sooyoung) and Dream Team on the 12th, then Strong Heart (Taeyeon, Tiffany, Yuri, Yoona) on the 15th.

Awwww yeeeeaahhh! I hope SSFS has people ready to go for all this. Can't wait.

tumblr_lua88tnALi1qd704zo1_500.png

Alta1r

Ranvier said:
I don't have a soshisubs account 8(.

Dude, Ranvier, I don't have one either. And I don't think I'll get to 50 posts (I think that's the number) anytime soon. If you sign up for an account I'll split post duties with you so it'll be quicker. Plus it will confuse the shit out of errbody reading half the posts about the Alien and BeautifulHyo and the other half about Queen Yoona slaying the Hyogre. Lol.

tumblr_lu8inadVNH1qd704zo2_500.jpg

Salazar

Lol Britney.

I think GD is still Big Bang's leader. TOP and Taeyang are shy, Seungri has the mind of a child, and Daesung is too badass for the role.

@that gag concert clip, i wish someone subbed it cause it seems like a really good show. that guy in the purple blazer is funny as hell on SGB

Taeyeon fancams from ChoiHwaJung Radio, though one has tonnes of glare on the window so you cant really see taeyeon much
the good one
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VLrDniFHep8&feature=feedu
full of glare
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5lO0S8YML8&feature=feedu
unsubbed portion of the show
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_7mPkANDvk&feature=feedu

According to tumblr Taeyeon is gonna perform "i love you" in japan :D hope someone records it.

tumblr_luac4bszJL1r64wcgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_lu9tq1xNaN1qfrjfbo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lu9tq1xNaN1qfrjfbo2_500.jpg

tumblr_lua0oaJAlI1qachugo1_500.jpg

Fafnir

Alta1r said:
Lol. Wing Zero, what are you reeaaally watching eh?

LOL I was like, "wtf is this damn gundam watching?!". Some lines should never be crossed, fanfics should be at the top of the list.

Although I do find some of the TaeNy cartoons to be cute.

Wc5jd.jpg

Fafnir

I find it cute because everything in the cartoon is what Fany said in the Soshified chatbox when she logged onto Soshified and a TaeNy cartoonist came up with the rest.

CyTOH.jpg

Ranvier

Alta1r said:
Dude, Ranvier, I don't have one either. And I don't think I'll get to 50 posts (I think that's the number) anytime soon. If you sign up for an account I'll split post duties with you so it'll be quicker. Plus it will confuse the shit out of errbody reading half the posts about the Alien and BeautifulHyo and the other half about Queen Yoona slaying the Hyogre. Lol.

IMG]

Let's do it. just pmed you. I think this can be the start of a beautiful friendship... It will be like that scene from district 9 when the human and alien finally learn to communicate and trust each other because they realize they both have the same goal. A Goal that transcends their petty differences.

Alta1r

Ranvier said:
Let's do it. just pmed you. I think this can be the start of a beautiful friendship... It will be like that scene from district 9 when the human and alien finally learn to communicate and trust each other because they realize they both have the same goal. A Goal that transcends their petty differences.

seewhat-fry.jpg

I'm looking forward to this Soshi v. T-ara v. WG battle royale. It'll be good for Soshi. You can't be the champ without beating the best. These weeks of racking up the title against whatever B-grade groups they're competing with is getting too easy.

tumblr_lu8zjinRrm1qd704zo1_500.jpg

Peru

SNSD will win next weekend and then WG will take over and then T-ara.. a real battle would be releasing the same week, or only one week after.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom