• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Joom joom my heart like a locket.

YBjeU.gif

Salazar

Love how RM goes for the big guns with its music. Star Wars, Bond, The Godfather.

Wrestling is great, too. Gwangvatar has fangirls.

Conceptor

Looks like KJK's gonna have his hands full dealing with those two. Trolling Jae Suk :lol

Edit: LOL GARY. Which stream are you watching Sal? Seem to be behind yours

Swag

I'm drunk and I'd just like to say, Yuri is NUMBA 1, Tiffany is number 2 cause she got that good good English.

Sorry that I don't have any prtty pictures to contribute, but it looks like SAL GOT DAT COVERED.

Conceptor

Sebulon3k said:
I'm drunk and I'd just like to say, Yuri is NUMBA 1, Tiffany is number 2 cause she got that good good English.

Sorry that I don't have any prtty pictures to contribute, but it looks like SAL GOT DAT COVERED.
MOXoL.jpg

SYtW8.gif
UkfsP.gif

shoutouts to Swag

Conceptor

YJS: 'Doooriidooo~....... ...sorry..' KJK/Kim Sooro team is so OP. I love how they keep the same music and effects on him as they had in FO :lol

Sebulon3k said:
I always knew you would have my back Conceptor, alwys knew it.
O7BCF.gif

Gwang Soo's plan backfiring so hilariously :lol

Alta1r

Salazar said:

Lol, she actually did this Chun Li victory pose. That is awesome. I was expecting just the hands together head bow.

Fafnir said:
Got damn, Soshi can make half rate variety show 1st class.
GYQEH.gif

Anything with those front 3 = instant 1st class.

Salazar said:

What's this from? Wow @ Jiyeon there. Looking better than ever. And lol, was that supposed to be an elephant?

ramyeon

It's an alright song. It's not what it should be though, and the other tracks on the album are, for the most part, better.

The music video does nothing for me. Disappointed because it's WG, but if it were any other group it'd be a decent to great comeback :(

Edgeward

I like the new WG song just fine, at least it's a far better reaction from me than The Boys. But from the teasers, I expected it to be much better for sure.

Peru

The 'Be My Baby' verses are pretty great... the chorus is a bit lacking in comparison. It's dangerous naming your song after one of the greatest of all time. Teasers led me to believe it would be a bigger step away from their established sound.

Definitely better than Nobody, though.

Album actually sounds more solid than the single on first listen. Some promising rnb.

The comeback has convinced me Fany, Jessica and Tae should split from GG and form their own group so they don't have to split the profits with the 6 backing dancers/vocalists.

LmW8h.png

(I realize this is not how SM works)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom