• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Eunjung ain't nothing to be scared of. Boram, on the other hand,

tumblr_lubm6ypgpg1qml3u5g7.jpg

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Salazar said:
Yes. It is in the top, top tier.

hyo108rvky3e6ph.gif

I don't know who this is but I approve of the bounce.

Salazar

That thar be Hyosung. Justly famed for her bangs, her gummy smile, her motherfucking goddess tier variety skills, her incomparably fierce dancing, and her rocking body.

And her regrettable tendency to dye her hair silver.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Sohyun is adorable ♡

Hyosung is now on twitter: http://twitter.com/#!/Secretimehs

ramyeon

panda21 said:
I've had a Cyworld for almost 5 years now, the Korean one, not the isolated English one. It used to be a pretty active social network but activity has REALLY dwindled recently and all of my friends on there are Korean as well. Seems like a last ditch attempt to stay relevant. Also a lot of stuff on it only works using Internet Explorer as is the case with like most of Korea's internet sites.

Dice

Yeah, if any company in Korea wants a piece of the global internet pie they rreeeeeeaaaally need to grow out of their absurd IE6 bias.

ramyeon

Yeah for sure, and having to download an internet explorer only plug-in every time you want to do something isn't cool at all :/

Salazar

broadwayrock said:
The BBC's take on the Korean wave:

"In the end, how cool is something if the government is promoting it ?"

Still pretty cool, man. The only downside is MOGEF freaking the fuck out from time to time.

Fuck anybody who says Roly Poly, for example, isn't artistic. That's a beast of a pop song.

Peru

These international k-pop reports are either "now everything that's cool is Korean" or "robot factories spew out manufactured crap".

'Manufactured', really? How COULD she disagree with that, when it is? And what's bad about it being manufactured (by talented stylists, great producers, etc etc?). Laame.

saw this on tumblr
Japanese fans vote "Which SNSD member do you want as a girlfriend?"

1. Sooyoung – 1217 votes
2. Yoona – 791 votes
3. Tiffany – 675 votes
4. Taeyeon – 570 votes
5. Jessica – 435 votes
6. Yuri – 432 votes
7. Sunny – 401 votes
8. Seohyun – 270 votes
9. Hyoyeon – 84 votes

HaHa being his usual self
tumblr_luaivyY1aR1r4iqdco1_250.gif
tumblr_luaivyY1aR1r4iqdco2_250.gif
tumblr_luaivyY1aR1r4iqdco3_250.gif
tumblr_luaivyY1aR1r4iqdco4_250.gif
tumblr_luaivyY1aR1r4iqdco5_250.gif
tumblr_luaivyY1aR1r4iqdco6_250.gif

fany fany tiffany
tumblr_lucdwaoQfz1qfrjfbo1_1280.jpg
tumblr_lucdwaoQfz1qfrjfbo2_1280.jpg

Salazar said:
Lol at Haha. They should totally WGM him. Him driving some idol insane would revitalise the show.

wonder what show that is

taeng at the airport
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ipRpovGlsfU

taeng at style icon awards with sunny cockblocking tiffany at the end
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KEiV1ktPyko&feature=feedu

taeng singing genie at smtown (old but just got uploaded)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jtxAvh0CYw

jessica at the airport looking like a boss
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5o1RKuTmvQ

Conceptor

UzsrCl.jpg
Beon9l.jpg
NfiOrl.jpg

LfyOQl.jpg
QUfVVl.jpg
5RcjA.png

soompi said:
YG Entertainment’s specially designed subway in Seoul, called the “YG Family Train,” has been garnering a lot of attention lately. From November 5, the New Bundang subway line, which runs from the satellite city Bundang to downtown Seoul, decorated several cars with YGE artists such as Big Bang, 2NE1, Psy, and Tablo. The special trains were designed to commemorate the “15th Anniversary YG Family Concert” scheduled for December 5 and 6.

The “YG Family Train” has separate cars named after each of their artists, such as the “Big Bang Car” or “2NE1 Car.” The trains are covered with photos of YG artists and has several LCD screens placed inside, playing clips of YGE’s Family Concert ad, Big Bang’s “Tonight,” 2NE1’s “I Am the Best,” Tablo’s “Tomorrow” and interview.

Salazar

Lee Seung Gi not cool enough. Not in a Jo InSung/Onew tier.

Allowing that the most strenuous test of a man's coolness is how ok it would be for him to date Tiffany.

Conceptor

Salazar said:
Lee Seung Gi not cool enough. Not in a Jo InSung/Onew tier.

Allowing that the most strenuous test of a man's coolness is how ok it would be for him to date Tiffany.
Eh, I dunno.. Onew is pretty cool too. His variety stuff is top tier. Haven't seen any of Jo InSung's other works yet.
Except for A Frozen Flower, LOL

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
Salazar said:
That thar be Hyosung. Justly famed for her bangs, her gummy smile, her motherfucking goddess tier variety skills, her incomparably fierce dancing, and her rocking body.

And her regrettable tendency to dye her hair silver.

Thick in all the right places.

Fafnir

Alta1r said:
This guy? I ain't worried.

Seunggi is the triple threat (actor/singer/MC). He was up against Soshi in last week's Music Bank but got crushed by them, it would have been nice if he performed just to see Soshi interact with him on stage. He's the MC of Strong Heart and 1N2D. Everyone in Korea is in love with him (except dudes that are jelly). Pretty much the male version of Yoong.

I ship the SeungYoong couple. They would become the "it" power couple if they got together and I don't think the backlash would be too great as they match perfectly.

OO9s8.gif

Something for the Seunggi haters
Alta1r
, even though he probably get's more love for being such a good sport whenever he has to do punishment on 1N2D.

hv1Ed.gif
TMULf.gif

MTgbV.jpg
K6cec.jpg

Alta1r

Fafnir said:
Seunggi is the triple threat (actor/singer/MC). He was up against Soshi in last week's Music Bank but got crushed by them, it would have been nice if he performed just to see Soshi interact with him on stage. He's the MC of Strong Heart and 1N2D. Everyone in Korea is in love with him (except dudes that are jelly). Pretty much the male version of Yoong.

I ship the SeungYoong couple. They would become the "it" power couple if they got together and I don't think the backlash would be too great as they match perfectly.

OO9s8.gif

Yeah, yeah, yeah.

Sheeiiittt, he beat out Sica's teatime buddy? I don't like where this is going...

tumblr_lucnkrCDbT1qd704zo1_250.gif
tumblr_lucnkrCDbT1qd704zo2_250.gif

tumblr_lucnkrCDbT1qd704zo3_250.gif
tumblr_lucnkrCDbT1qd704zo4_250.gif

tumblr_lucnkrCDbT1qd704zo5_250.gif
tumblr_lucnkrCDbT1qd704zo6_250.gif

Peru

Yeah I watched it live. Not much juicy stuff... the girls ordered chicken from the brand they endorse, and when they claimed to be SNSD the dude hanged up.. tried again, singing, and they got super service.

Deadly

Peru said:
Yeah I watched it live. Not much juicy stuff... the girls ordered chicken from the brand they endorse, and when they claimed to be SNSD the dude hanged up.. tried again, singing, and they got super service.
rofl that guy must've been feeling super guilty when they started singing

Max

I am not Max
Conceptor said:
Damnit Sal, giving away my sources like that
ㅋㅋㅋ

hyo120176q.gif
ahahaha

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

Alta1r

Fafnir said:
What the heck, the TaeNyYulYoong Strong Heart episode aired already

Oh snap! Ranman, due to the urgency of the situation I just donated to SSF instead of trying to get the posts. I maaaay share my account information if you repent for your Hyogre loving ways and accept the light of Yoong into your life.

tumblr_luc7ag5PfR1qd704zo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lubzcklDVi1qd704zo1_500.jpg

Max

I am not Max
Before I went to sleep I was watching a live performance of The Boys and I remember going "Damn, Yoona.", so I had this dream with Yoona and me hanging out in some bathroom.

god damnit kpopgaf.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Max said:
Before I went to sleep I was watching a live performance of The Boys and I remember going "Damn, Yoona.", so I had this dream with Yoona and me hanging out in some bathroom.

god damnit kpopgaf.
What's with everyone dreaming about kpop girls?

HOW U DO IT

Max

I am not Max
orangecaramel said:
What's with everyone dreaming about kpop girls?

HOW U DO IT
IDK, whenever I dream it's usually always about whatever I'm thinking of before I fall asleep

Staying up too late watching kpop videos, erry night.

Dice

Max said:
Subconscious obviously trying to Bieber it but even your dream self isn't swag enough for Yoona.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom