• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCK. You're going?! Awesome! How much did the ticket cost you?

And you're flying out of Sydney?

lol $220... T_T im from melbourne so im flying from here to singapore. i just checked ebay.com.sg and theres a lot more that popped up for the concert.. GET ON IT LOL :p

i used adioso.com to find cheap flights if you wanna go :p

Figures. They delayed our installation from early Dec, to early Feb. Oh well, I'd rather go out for the next install in July 2012

lol funny thing is, it was scheduled to be in feb but it got moved to dec. theres a show on the 9th and the 10th, though the way the tickets were sold was really poorly done. Apparently they had a presale however they didnt impose limits on how many you could buy and so a crap load of scalpers bought all of the tickets before they went to general public sales.

Fafnir

Watched the 1st episode of Soshi Star Life Theatre. The camera being used in SLT is pretty brutal as it captures in super HD and you can see all the skin imperfections that makeup covers up.

oj4Df.gif

Checking the fans, it looks like the major fancammers are female.
JyHOl.gif

LOL at shikshin Sooyoung always eating.
qHBGW.gif
UHt8Z.gif

I think these 2 go at each other for real, or Sica goes after anyone that looks at her funny.
fuyFR.gif
xoV4W.gif

nztyr.gif
yxQkH.gif

WBGpd.gif
djf1t.gif

Peru

Korean politics are such a farce. The opposition has been physically blocking a KR/US FTA-agreement to be ratified, but today it went through, despite one opposition member setting off a TEAR GAS BOMB inside parliament to protest it. The fact that they have a system where ratifications can be physically blocked, leading to fisticuffs, surely does no good to the plummeting public respect for politicians.

Baby Milo

Korean politics are such a farce. The opposition has been physically blocking a KR/US FTA-agreement to be ratified, but today it went through, despite one opposition member setting off a TEAR GAS BOMB inside parliament to protest it. The fact that they have a system where ratifications can be physically blocked, leading to fisticuffs, surely does no good to the plummeting public respect for politicians.

lol what theeee fuck?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
I'm not sure what it is about Namjoo.. maybe it's just the way she looks? she looks mad all the time, or something like that o_O Not sure how else to explain it.

Conceptor

Also shitty cameraman again, it's a conspiracy at this point.
Maybe it's not too bad - the only Hwayoung cut in the video was her solo part from the song
ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

IU's new song rumoured to be called 4AM and sounds similar to this.

jqmML.jpg
IKwz5.jpg

2NE1 -

Yoo In Na and Kang Hye Jung -
RX7ZLl.jpg
EQtdL.jpg

Gummy and Jung Hye Young -
xZWHN.jpg
9BDq4.jpg

Yoo In Na as always, @___@

DXPett1

Holy shit at Gwangsoon in the morning challenge in RM66. Went from serene and peaceful to downright terrified in mere seconds. I was choking on my coffee looking at the horror that came over him. It might all be acting but damn id Gwangsoo has his character nailed down pat

Good work wing on going to Singapore. If the fan girls are anything like the ones from KPOP Music Fest you will need to be a Spartan to hold back that wave when they bum rush the stage!

Peru

Third idol relationship reveal this year: It's Sunye! And some non-celebrity, probably a God-fearing and law-abiding individual.

wait I guess Junghyun was last year

vanty

I just watched a Heroes episode doing this charcoal thing for poor elderly people earlier tonight, and then Hyori tweets this an hour or so later.

453073513.jpg

453073354.jpg

What a connection we have.

Alta1r

Watched the 1st episode of Soshi Star Life Theatre. The camera being used in SLT is pretty brutal as it captures in super HD and you can see all the skin imperfections that makeup covers up.

Nice. I was just thinking the other day about wanting to see something like this, after seeing the millionth airbrushed photo/standard def video. I think it'll be good, give them a more real feel.

Edgeward said:
Good to see that Jiyeon was only wearing a wig. And damn people flipping the fuck out for T-ara. I don't blame them. Also shitty cameraman again, it's a conspiracy at this point.

Woot! This is the best news I've heard all week!

tumblr_ltw935J2Cq1r3qc8to1_500.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Agree on Eunji but disagree on Namjoo. Her solo photo isn't very flattering in that set though :/
You like Namjoo? I thought I was alone on that one.

Third idol relationship reveal this year: It's Sunye! And some non-celebrity, probably a God-fearing and law-abiding individual.
For reals it's probably a pastor.

Peru

Sooyoung states in her interview that “I don’t think that I’m acknowledged as a real artist right now but I just want to be an artist that isn’t just a pretty idol that dances on stage. Since ‘I am a singer’ is popular lately, I wrote my report under the title of 'I am an artist.' Truth be told, if it’s not in the form of a report, it’s too embarrassing to say anywhere else.”

“Before we can really determine whether or not something is art, I believed that the path I have walked down in life is art. In terms of art, it’s difficult to say with certainty what the scope and limits of art is, but I believe it is the influence that every day emotions have within our everyday lives.”

Fafnir

is it subbed yet?

There might be a sub floating out in youtube but I watched it raw. I have a feeling that Soshified will try to sub SLT before KBS World subs it. KBS World usually takes 3 weeks to sub an episode.

Here is a recap of the 1st episode by soompi:

http://www.soompi.com/news/recap-kbs2-star-life-theater-snsd-edition-part-one-the-girls-return

Nice. I was just thinking the other day about wanting to see something like this, after seeing the millionth airbrushed photo/standard def video. I think it'll be good, give them a more real feel.

Yeah seeing their slight skin imperfections definitely made them more relatable, but then compare their skin to the other idols/normal citizens and Soshi are still pretty flawless.

It's kind of sad seeing YulYoung go to college and being gawked at like in a zoo, I guess that's the life of a celebrity. Not a single dude had the balls to go talk with them
I'd probably be the same way =/

Peru

IY2 producers made a mistake not realizing the strengths of the first season (apart from the cast). At least so far there's no real goal to what they're doing except for 'getting octopus' or whatever, their home is only a location, not a house they stay in or a place they're cultivating, or renovating, so there's none of that homey feeling that makes the group family-like. Just doing chores isn't fun in itself. And no campfire sessions yet? What a one-note episode. Nothing for Sunny to work with.

Meanwhile RM 65 was hilarious.

////

This SNSD Star Life thing is getting increasingly interesting, though, really 2NE1 TV-like (except for the hip editing). Get to see some of Seohyun's school friends.

Fafnir

IY2 producers made a mistake not realizing the strengths of the first season (apart from the cast). At least so far there's no real goal to what they're doing except for 'getting octopus' or whatever, their home is only a location, not a house they stay in or a place they're cultivating, or renovating, so there's none of that homey feeling that makes the group family-like. Just doing chores isn't fun in itself. And no campfire sessions yet? What a one-note episode. Nothing for Sunny to work with.

I think the next episode hinted at a campfire session talk. This channel has the G8 subs if you guys can't wait for Soshified, I think G8 isn't really top priority for Soshified as it only has SunHyo and they don't dominate like how SunYul did in the first season.

http://www.youtube.com/user/0805Soshi1#p/c/45566FCD11A0B340/6/yXr0TMvjkVc

edit: it also has the first SLT subbed already.

Sal said:
#Ayo Fafnir #Tiffany has no imperfections #watch your mouth

LOL freaking Sal

N9ehi.gif

Pretty good TaeSun interview for Singles magazine

http://soshified.com/2011/11/like-twins-taeyeon-and-sunnys-interview-with-singles-magazine

iOTkv.jpg
aAGkL.jpg

ramyeon

You like Namjoo? I thought I was alone on that one.

Namjoo's my favourite along with Eunji, she's gorgeous.

jzUsMzAm2rcgc.jpg

we need some Ga In up in this place, think i'm just a sucker for girls with eye makeup
Yeah I love it too. Everyone says my girlfriend looks like Gain because she does her eye makeup in a similar way.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Namjoo is okay.. she does this thing with her eyebrows and it pisses me off. STOP LOOKING MAD, OKAY?

(._.)

Banned
whoa lol

listened to f(x) for the firs tyme

just listened to f(x) - NU ABO on the headphones 5.1 BASS UP and it sounds :| :O

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom