• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

lol netizens going crazy over this
20111120_tiffanyshorts_01.jpg

This is awesome.

Max

I am not Max
DON'T YOU DARE CUT YOUR LONG BEAUTIFUL HAIR SEOHYUN :mad:

I can't stop watching this My My teaser, so excited to get Snow Pink signed by ALL OF MY APINK SWEETIES ;-;

Conceptor

Antis gonna anti or something like that.

X41wL.jpg
f0MEL.jpg

RM 60: Did they ever show
Gary's reactions to finding out about the TruGary show? The episode ended with him walking out of the building but nothing came after that
RM 61/62: So goood, Jiyoung and Yeun Hee and the whole language barrier and the fans coming out to cheer for them was awesome.

Unrelated: Jessica making a beeline for Hara and Nicole when Inki was ending, :lol

ramyeon

A Pink's album is out and it's great. Glad they didn't change too much, they always remind me so much of FinKL and SES. Can't wait for the MV.

Vocals in MY MY are EERILY similar to FinKL. So good.

read this on tumblr

An anti-snsd fan, once went to an SMtown concert that was held on their country, She had no choice since her younger sister was a huge fan of SNSD. When it was time for SNSD to perform, a paper airplane fell really close to her, she picked it up and was about to throw it on the stage as she assume it was for the girls, but before she did, she took a peek, and there was a letter that said “Hey Tiffany, Where’s your mom? Too busy being dead?”. For a long time of hating on the girls, she madly crumped the paper and dropped it immediately. She didnt want her sister to see it and it really broke her heart.

tiffany defence force assemble! we find the person that wrote it and rip their heart out.

where are these from??
tumblr_lv0luymdN21qm0rb1o1_250.gif
tumblr_lv0luymdN21qm0rb1o2_250.gif

tumblr_lv0luymdN21qm0rb1o3_250.gif
tumblr_lv0luymdN21qm0rb1o4_250.gif

tumblr_lv0mogmxUG1r6agmyo1_500.jpg
tumblr_lv0hpbmlft1qdn6tco1_500.jpg

taeng
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yLol5uIAw_M&feature=feedu

Fafnir

where are these from??

KBS Star Life Theater, it's the documentary on The Boys comeback and Soshi life in general. New episode every day this week.

oUMe3.jpg

G8 Episode 2. Jiyoung continues her ascent to become the star of G8. Sunny still wins the popularity contests with Jiyoung gaining ground, but I see Sunny helping her become the star. It seems like the show is focusing on making the maknaes the stars, Suzy needs to step it up as Jiyoung is skyrocketing past her. I hope they don't try to make a lame loveline with guitar MC and Woori or Bora.

Hip-hop Hyo
0rerb.gif
jXOsf.gif
YIdv2.gif

Sunny at ease in ajumma gear
VJ6xs.gif
pTlJA.gif

xnok6.gif
CaEjg.gif

Sunny racing Minho, I mean Ambro
F2Llb.gif
eFWWX.gif

Sunny knows what is up and is helping Jiyoung become the G8 star.
GwCKj.gif
a6nwa.gif
GS9Fw.gif

Jiyoung's "don't give a damn about image" attitude is what IY is all about.
7sW9R.gif
gHjLm.gif

YIibL.gif
5Kq7y.gif
rpOw0.gif

hGJK4.gif
DzztI.gif

Not sure what the jacking off thing is about but she's owning it up with it.
i6u0R.gif
vbf75.gif

Boom is smart teaming up with Jiyoung. He is making a Boom+Jiyoung pairing like how it was Shinyoung+Sunny in the first season.
H70qH.gif
bAnVA.gif

bCJ8y.gif
Gjbnd.gif

Maknae battle!
ttRyU.gif
vlJ9h.gif

Suzy still young enough to look cute with no makeup.
3mhOv.gif
6tAFc.gif

SMLXr.gif
glJVc.gif

Yep, Yewon got the 4D character going.
n7XCv.gif
eIiJw.gif

Too bad they have to cover up sexy Bora with ajumma gear.
4a2Wq.gif
IfneV.gif

The long awaited Hyo vs Bora battle, with unexpected results.
XUlPc.gif
zuyCx.gif

SjkgM.gif
gRbzP.gif

Raiku

Suzy....
Still haven't watched the new IY, should probably do that soon.

Also saw that Salazar is banned again. Dammit Sal.

Max

I am not Max
lol max, you really love A Pink @_@
UkDPc.jpg

First profile pic from YG's new girl group

20111121_eunbi-600x901.jpg
Kpop stars always wearing more Mishka than me

A Pink's album is out and it's great. Glad they didn't change too much, they always remind me so much of FinKL and SES. Can't wait for the MV.

Vocals in MY MY are EERILY similar to FinKL. So good.
Yesss!

Everything about the MV teaser is so 90's, the dance, the outfits, I love it.

'Prince' and 'Yeah' are SO GOOD.

ramyeon

Everything about the MV teaser is so 90's, the dance, the outfits, I love it.

'Prince' and 'Yeah' are SO GOOD.
Yeah I'm loving the mini. Wish the MV would come out too! They actually sound like they're channeling FinKL in their vocals sometimes, scary!

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Alright, time to hear this Apink album I ordered last night, lol.

First two songs are interesting. Light stuff like early kpop except production values back then were nowhere close to this. Third is totally awesome. What a great track. Forth is very relaxing but stays pretty enough to not be boring, which is something many often miss. Last track is fun and wintery, though I think it reminded me of a song from a Sega Saturn game? Can't remember which one. I think their composers do well to create fun harmonies and layers that do very well to spice up what might normally be too generic.

Overall I am pleased.

Ranvier

Got around to watching the first episode of IY2 last night. It was okay I guess, really wish soshisubs were faster as I didn't really like these other ones and no 720p 8(. The show didn't really jive with me like the first one but it's the first episode so I'll give it a few more chances. The MCs weren't nearly as entertaining as Tae Woo or the chubby one and the new village chief isn't nearly as badass. Hyo looked pretty good though, of course. And that Amber chick...she's gay right? I mean, even the village residents couldn't even tell if she was a boy or girl. I don't care, just asking cus she would be like the first openly gay idol I've seen. Bora was also pretty damn attractive. Hopefully the girls get into their roles soon but I still don't think they will hit pay dirt like they did in the first one. Sunny, Narasha and Goo were too funny.

Anyone know when a 720p subbed version of ep2 will hit the internets?

Fafnir

Girls’ Generation will become mentors for boys.

On November 22nd, JTBC revealed that Girls’ Generation will be appearing on the weekend variety show “Girls’ Generation and Dangerous Boys”.

“Girls’ Generation and Dangerous Boys” will have the group becoming mentors for stubborn troublemakers. It is a dream project, where they will be solving each of their problems.

“Girls’ Generation and Dangerous Boys” will have five troublesome boys from different areas around the country dorming together. The program will be a reality show, showing how they change every day through training.

JTBC revealed, “Amidst their busy schedule after their comeback with ‘The Boys’, Girls’ Generation is looking forward to their first attempt at becoming mentors. The girls have been approaching this seriously, as it is a meaningful project to help wandering teenagers start anew. A new side of Girls’ Generation that has not been seen on any other variety show will be revealed.”

The first episode of “Girls’ Generation and Dangerous Boys” will air on the 4th of December at 7:30pm KST.

http://soshified.com/2011/11/girls-generation-to-mentor-troubled-boys-on-their-new-show

Bleh this isn't the type of variety show I want to watch for Soshi, a little too serious for the girls to be able to act goofy. Sounds like it will be short-lived as well, 3 months tops. Those "dangerous boys" better be on their best behavior with the girls.

Fany and Sooyoung for Vogue:
14kRO.jpg

yfjjE.jpg
beAaY.jpg

Bleh this isn't the type of variety show I want to watch for Soshi, a little too serious for the girls to be able to act goofy. Sounds like it will be short-lived as well, 3 months tops. Those "dangerous boys" better be on their best behavior with the girls.

=\ what i totally did not expect this, was hoping it'd be like win win format hosted by soshi or something. if those dangerous boys screw up snsd is gonna make em feel the heat (bad i know lol)

new BoA song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yraAENRkde0&feature=player_embedded

she was my first kpop love lol, ive known her since she debuted! like wayyyyy before snsd

Conceptor

I have a feeling they wouldn't take any shit from these kids - especially Hyoyeon.

Winning awards and stuff at the 2011 Korean Pop Culture and Awards - http://youtu.be/-mUUP1KtNVo

UfTFq.jpg
IX24w.jpg

nSx6Q.jpg
mHvhb.jpg

Eagle-eyed netizens at it again -
bXdCQ.jpg

On November 19th broadcast of Saturday Freedom-Family ties, Infinite’s lodging was revealed.
Shin Bong Sun raid Infinite’s lodging and revealed their life and what’s with their new lodging.

However, the object behind Bong Sun that was in the double deck caught the shard eyes of netizens. There was a picture of SNSD’s Taeyeon.

By this, netizens proved the love of Infinite towards SNSD’s leader.
They commented, ‘Their love is uncommon.’,’I wonder who’s bed?’,’It’s good since Taeyeon likes them too.’ and so on.

Taeyeon admitted in Choi Hwa Jung’s Power Time on November 7, that she supports Infinite the most.

Looks like INFINITE are doing something right. Jea from BEG, Taengoo, Tiffany.

projekt84

=\ what i totally did not expect this, was hoping it'd be like win win format hosted by soshi or something. if those dangerous boys screw up snsd is gonna make em feel the heat (bad i know lol)

new BoA song
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yraAENRkde0&feature=player_embedded

she was my first kpop love lol, ive known her since she debuted! like wayyyyy before snsd

I was thinking of since I heard of BoA from when I was a lot younger she was really old, then look up her wikipedia page and she's only 25.

When I was an idiot in grade school doing nothing she was almost my exact age becoming a huge international star.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
eh, idk.. maybe the best pic (big maybe) but eunji /naeun /chorong > bomi > hayoung > namjoo > kyung or whatever her name is

bolded the ones that matter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom