• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Peru

She's never been particularly afraid about that before.

hmm, top of the page. Well, for those of you who know some Korean, I just love the simple lyrics to 아카시아 (숨겨진 사랑). Gorgeous song as well

흰 눈이 내려오던 밤
그대 곁에 갈 수 없다면
그대 두 뺨에 내려앉은 하얀 눈이 되고파

큰 비가 쏟아지던 밤
그대 곁에 갈 수 없다면
그대 젖은 옷깃 위에 스며든 비가 되고파

흰 눈이 내려오던 밤
그대 곁에 갈 수 없다면
그대 두 뺨에 내려앉은 하얀 눈이 되고파

큰 비가 쏟아지던 밤
그대 곁에 갈 수 없다면
그대 젖은 옷깃 위에 스며든 비가 되고파

스며든 비가 되고파

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Your new Inkiagyo MCs FUCK YEAAAAHHHH

http://youtu.be/l4GhxhdZDwU?hd=1

Kara's clubbin girls. This is their favorite shit to do.

Though, afterward when they were talking Hara was panting like crazy and Nicole was totally fine. All that working out pays off.

Peru

That's probably Nicole's morning workout routine.

Loved Taeyeon's answer to the articles about her 'rude' posture during a US interview: "That was a biased, trash-talking article"

Peru

tumblr_luy7jy0old1qbktr1o1_500.gif

Dice

I like Lim btw. I like how WG embraces their most aesthetically displeasing member and doesn't hide her in the background
Trufax. I think that's what her solo on the album is all about. The message it sends is like "Suck it, haters. Yeah, I'm not Sunmi, but I'm a fuckin Wonder Girl, damnit!"

she's got a nice bod, tho

Alta1r

I'm pretty sure Tiff is up there though.

I think Ran's right. That valley girl accent kills any notion of intelligence when I hear it. There's a couple girls in my class here that have it as well and errtime I hear them speak I'm like wow, how did you get in?

Also, Ranman your stay up late doing kpop stuff and dream of kpop strategy works. I had a dream yesterday about Taengoo and someone else that I knew was a kpopper but I don't remember who it was. Taengoo was telling me that she was sad cause she's liked me forever but I was always into someone else. And that now she's getting married and was reminiscing about the past and wondering what it would have been like. I told her that it wasn't her it was me and that wing_zero would take good care of her. Lol.
The wing_zero part was made up, I don't remember who she was getting married to.
Not really sure how it ended, but then Dwayne Wade showed up and there was no more kpop after that.

Sica-jessica-snsd-14633056-320-240.jpg

Ranvier

That valley girl accent kills any notion of intelligence when I hear it.

Also, Ranman your stay up late doing kpop stuff and dream of kpop strategy works.

I told you man. Doesn't work all the time but when it does, hallelujah!! And I too have only really dreamed about taengoo before which is weird because I spend 80% of my time looking at Yuri, 19% at Hyo, and 1% others. I guess she just has a way of working herself into your brain. Even in dreams though, I have a slight fear in the back of my head that she'll turn crazy and shank me.

And sure Tiffany sounds blonde but I've noticed during interviews, even the Korean ones, she does a lot of the talking. I'm sure it's not just her wanting to speak a lot but the manager probably told them to let Fany do most of talking. Sooyoung could potentially be smart looking at how quickly she picked up English but she's so MIA usually that I can never tell anything with her. Aside from the concerts and group interview stuff she doesn't seem to any extra things. Probably gets a lot of days off and spends most of them on the elliptical and not eating.

I used to think it was Taengoo but after reading that interview about her being concerned with her double eyelids disappearing, I thought not. Strange I thought she was the one in the group who cared least about looks.

Damn, everyone DOES need to see that. I can't even remember if there was music playing.

vanty

Sooyoung could potentially be smart looking at how quickly she picked up English but she's so MIA usually that I can never tell anything with her. Aside from the concerts and group interview stuff she doesn't seem to any extra things. Probably gets a lot of days off and spends most of them on the elliptical and not eating.
I'm pretty sure Sooyoung is supposed to be the biggest eater in the group. Her and Yoona just have bodies like that naturally. Jessica though has to diet pretty seriously I think, she's definitely thinner now than she used to be.

Ranvier

I'm pretty sure Sooyoung is supposed to be the biggest eater in the group. Her and Yoona just have bodies like that naturally. Jessica though has to diet pretty seriously I think, she's definitely thinner now than she used to be.

Yeah she claims she eats a lot but who knows? And she seems to have gotten too skinny ever since her suspicious August/september absence. Like she is worse then July Yuri now. Yoona, while being just as slim, also looks really fit like you know she works out, not just straight skinny like Sooyoung. Take that video of Nicole and Hara that was recently posted. I don't particularly like either of them but Nicole has a banging body cus of all the working out. Hara is probably just as skinny if not more but it just doesn't look healthy. There's a difference between being skinny though working out versus not eating or "naturally" skinny.

vanty

Anyone know if episode one got Subbed yet and put on soshisubs?
Some guy did episode 1 by himself, and is now going to continue ep2 and onwards with that kshownow group. Unless the show gets as good as RM I'm happy to watch it this way as opposed to RM where I can't live without iSUBS 720p downloads ahah.

Dice

Lol, Dice I thought you liked Hyosung. Wasn't that you a few pages back talking about how you could watch that Hyosung gif for days?
Hyosung can work what she has, but that doesn't mean that what she has includes an ass. Also, I like how she works it, but I am not too big on Hyosung, or at least not near as much as others here. If we're talking Secret, Jieun is my girl.

Ranvier

I don't get what the big deal is, she has no ass at all. Basically her legs attach directly to her lower back.

This makes perfect sense. Looks and "assets" have always been inversely proportional in the world of Kpop. Take Yoona for example, a gorgeous face but unfortunately, has the body of a 12 year old boy. Tiffany is similar. her face isn't as pretty as Yoona's but she does have a better body. Lots of Kpoppers are in this category. Taengoo, Sulli, and even Hyo (
though Hyo has a decent butt
).

Then we got the people who have banging bodies but are absolute butterfaces above the neck. And unfortunately, the better the body, the worse the face. Hyosung is a prime example of this. Nicole also fits this bill nicely.

And then finally we got the poor souls in the ugly ugly category. People like Lim, or Ham. There's no help for them.

Yuri of course is the exception that proves the rule since she has both the best body and face in all of Kpop.

tumblr_luxecan6Rq1qbnw0x

tumblr_lslyorMXgj1r2roxro2_250.gif

Alta1r

This makes perfect sense. Looks and "assets" have always been inversely proportional in the world of Kpop. Take Yoona for example, a gorgeous face but unfortunately, has the body of a 12 year old boy. Tiffany is similar. her face isn't as pretty as Yoona's but she does have a better body. Lots of Kpoppers are in this category. Taengoo, Sulli, and even Hyo (
though Hyo has a decent butt
).

Then we got the people who have banging bodies but are absolute butterfaces above the neck. And unfortunately, the better the body, the worse the face. Hyosung is a prime example of this. Nicole also fits this bill nicely.

And then finally we got the poor souls in the ugly ugly category. People like Lim, or Ham. There's no help for them.

Yuri of course is the exception that proves the rule since she has both the best body and face in all of Kpop.

LOL. This is too good. Although, if we're talking best combination of assets AND face I gotta go with mid-2000s Hyori. Or Jaekyung. Or even potentially Sica with her recent upgrades.

tumblr_lu573my17M1qdnoaxo2_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom