• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conceptor

HEY

NxI3l.gif

SHH

Xilium

Define weakest.
Im not saying the boys is facemelting awesome, but it is solid. Again, it is better than WG comeback song.
Honestly, 'Be my Baby' has grown on me a lot faster than 'The Boys'. I think it just flows better. I don't watch the live performances so I can't comment on those.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The Boys is ass (stinky boys ass, not sexy girls ass) and Be My Baby is awesome.

Edit: Just saw Apink's mubank stage. I love them~
Mubank's camerawork always sucks

Ashhong

Mcountdown and Inkigayo are known to manipulate their scoring system for ratings while Music Bank uses sales for the majority of their scoring. A lot of the scoring in Mcountdown/Inkigayo can be manipulated to allow the show to pick who wins.

Mcountdown's scoring:
DIGITAL SALES = 40%
ALBUM SALES = 10%
ASIA FAN VOTING = 15%
MUSIC INTELLECTUAL AFFINITY = 10%
REAL TIME CHARTS = 15%
SMS VOTING = 10%

Inkigayo:
Music Chart (Cyworld, Dosirak, Soribada) : 60%
Album Chart (Hanteo & Synnara) : 5%
SBS Inkigayo Homepage voting : 5%
Research (World Research) : 20%
Broadcast time ( Air monitor) : 10%

Music Bank:
Digital Sales: 60%
Album Sales: 15%
Broadcast Frequency: 15%
Viewer's rating: 10%

A little history on MNet and SM that is interesting.

http://www.allkpop.com/2009/11/the_u..._entertainment

Nice, thanks for the info. Pretty interesting read indeed.

This made me lol because it's so true.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Was looking through #hyuna on tumblr. Came across some fanfic. Decided to read it. Reaction below.

XNLBb.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
idk what i was writing.. just tried to mimic the one you posted. btw if you guys don't understand this shit, go read his tumblr >_>

qNecq.png

Edgeward

Boy, do I really dislike the choice of wardrobe for AS' Diva MV. So cheap and makes little sense. But Nana looks so great even though she looks hella tired.

Define weakest.
Im not saying the boys is facemelting awesome, but it is solid. Again, it is better than WG comeback song.

Like Xilium said Be My Baby is a grower and a stronger single. Boys still comes across as a good intro song like 4Minute's 'Who's Next?' and not something to put out as a single.

Girls Generation are at that stage of popularity when they can release pretty much anything and win all the weekly shows regardless of quality.

Quadratic

Panda21: For the longest time I was wondering what your avatar was. I finally figured out it was a dress that Sulli wore. My question is if you find it good or horrible fashion sense. My take on it is you have to be pretty hot to pull something like that off.

sulli.jpg

Conceptor

RM 65 was great.
The car chasing worked out really well. Kinda wanted the Tracking team to win but Kim Sun Ah was a great guest so it works out.

I still can't believe you use that avatar panda. :lol

EatChildren

Currently polling second in Australia's federal election (first in the Gold Coast), this feral may one day be your Bogan King.
idk what i was writing.. just tried to mimic the one you posted. btw if you guys don't understand this shit, go read his tumblr >_>

qNecq.png

DOESN'T LIKE HYOYEON?!

A believe a perm is in order.

Peru

Episode 3 of IY2. They drop their tools and sit down to talk and it's immediately better - as predicted. Sunny mostly sits back with a 'can't be bothered until something good happens' expression, but she popped up now and then and reeled off a spot-on analysis of some scenes in IY1 vs IY2 when prompted, revealing that she's processing everything that's happening and knows what will be quality tv and what won't.

tumblr_lva0kfoHDI1qin3szo1_500.gif

plus lots of talk of laminating teeth

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Sal.. crushmasher LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

EDIT: WTF

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/11/dr-dre-and-snoop-dogg-to-perform-at-2011-mama

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL, no way. Hope this means we see a pic of Snoop and all his SNSD hoes!

American rapper and producers Dr. Dre and Snoop Dogg will put on a collaboration together for the first time in eleven years just for the 2011 ‘Mnet Asian Music Awards‘.

Dr. Dre is known for being a successful producer for rappers such as Eminem and Tupac which landed him the award for best producer at the ’2000 Grammy Awards’. He is also known for his line of headphones, “Beats By Dr. Dre“, which have been promoted by several kpop stars.

Coincidently Snoop Dogg was first introduced to the world through Dr. Dre’s album ‘The Chronic‘. Snoop Dogg’s first album ‘Doggystyle‘ also became a huge hit, which paved the way to his stardom.

A producer of ‘MAMA’ stated, “The ‘Mnet Asian Music Awards’ has been taken to the next level with the widely anticipated performances from artists with such worldwide reputations. They will not just make a small appearance. A special performance is being planned so please look forward to it.”

The 2011 ‘Mnet Asian Music Awards’ will take place in the Singapore Indoor Stadium on November 29 and will also have performances from famous Japanese and Chinese artists such as Koda Kumi, Jane Zhang/Zhang Liangying, Lang Lang, and Dick Lee.

dat Beats headphones promotional

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom