• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Ashhong said:
Which member is it that has the first lines in the new song?
Jihae, the one who slips in the MV, right? This is her, she's a babe.
The blonde is Yura, who is amazingly hot but somewhat hides it in the MV.
Sojin (my avatar) is cute and is great at singing.
Hyeri (who gets splashed with the drink) is cute, but young, and that is the way in which she is cute, like IU.
Minah, the one sabotaging the other girls in the MV, is by far the most popular and I'm not sure why. She's not a Hyoyeon or anything, but she was immediately popular in Korea and I don't see what makes her stand out so much. She's outgoing and can sing well, but the others are and can as well.

Peru

Minah takes it all out on variety shows, it's easy to see why she's loved by the audience (and producers). The short-lived dating show she was on was a good example, she was bursting at the seams with energy 100% of the time.

Ashhong

Dice said:
Jihae, the one who slips in the MV, right? This is her, she's a babe.
The blonde is Yura, who is amazingly hot but somewhat hides it in the MV.
Sojin (my avatar) is cute and is great at singing.
Hyeri (who gets splashed with the drink) is cute, but young, and that is the way in which she is cute, like IU.
Minah, the one sabotaging the other girls in the MV, is by far the most popular and I'm not sure why. She's not a Hyoyeon or anything, but she was immediately popular in Korea and I don't see what makes her stand out so much. She's outgoing and can sing well, but the others are and can as well.

I dont know about slipping, but yea I thought it was her, wasn't sure.

I dont see the appeal with Minah. She is kind of annoying to me on variety shows, and has a nasally voice. Seems like shes trying too hard, even though all of the idols are as well. They just do it more naturally.

Salazar

29472g3.gif

2ryllx2.gif

20090603.jpg

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/03/taeyang-responds-to-iu-ideal-guy-talk

On March 16th, Big Bang attended a radio recording on KBS 2FM ‘Lee Soo Young’s Music Show‘, where they introduced their fourth mini-album and had an honest heart to heart chat.

During the show, Lee Soo Young asked Taeyang, “Recently IU revealed that, ‘My ideal type is Taeyang, and it won’t change anymore.’ How do you feel about that?”

Taeyang answered, “She’s really not changing? I think she’s going to change…,” which brought laughter to the studio.

Taeyang continued, “It’s an honor [she chose me as her ideal type].” When asked about his own ideal type, Taeyang replied, “I don’t have a set type. I’m the kind of person to like someone after spending time with someone and getting close to them.”

lol.

Dice

IU only mentioned people other than Taeyang because her mom said fangirling over him so much made her look like an airhead and she would disown her if she kept it up. She always liked him.

If Nichkhun doesn't seriously try to hook up with Victoria in the end, he may as well just take a vow of celibacy.

roll456

Banned
Good thread.

At first I felt funny in my pants.
But then I youtube'd SNSD.
Listened to/watched Gee.
Now a fan.

What are the best albums from these ladies? Who is making these GIFs?

Lol thanks

Dice

What Urakara episode has Jiyoung jumping into a cardboard box?

Tristam said:
Damn, Nichkhun has it made. From just another Asian guy in Thailand to a pop god in Korea.
Fixed. You thinking of Jay Park?

Ashhong

Jay Park WOULD have been a pop god. Too bad he fucked it up. We'll see how much love he gets with his official debut soon...

Peru said:
He lived in California from high school and onwards.

But his family has famous people in Thailand already iirc. Not really just an average asian guy in SoCal

Ashhong

Sealda said:
Most of 2pm got US-connection. Taecyeon lived in US too. Who by the way, seem to have some attitude problem...

Really? I always thought Tacyeon was pretty cool. Seems like a nice guy.

Xilium

DXPett1 said:
Its hard to go past their headline tracks but currently my favs in no particular order are

Genie
Hoot
Run Devil Run (Jap)
Visual Dreams
Wake Up
Show! Show! Show!

The last two I think are underrated gems but that is just me :)

Yeah, I've been trying to go through all their songs but I always get sidetracked and end up listing to other k-pop groups that show up in the related bar on youtube. Others I have listened to that weren't listed were Echo, Etude, Visual Dreams, Oh!, Chocolate Love, Into the New World and My Best Friend. Most of those songs are fine but I find I just prefer their faster, upbeat tracks more. I'll give those last two songs a listen though.

Salazar said:
Goo Hara does this dance on nearly every episode of IY.

Igo

Ashhong said:
Jay Park WOULD have been a pop god. Too bad he fucked it up. We'll see how much love he gets with his official debut soon...

I've never even heard of this guy before. What did he do exactly?

Sealda

Banned
Ashhong said:
Really? I always thought Tacyeon was pretty cool. Seems like a nice guy.

Its just his alpha-male manners that is shown during We Got Married. Just being that, up and down person, who seems to almost decides the atmosphere in the whole room. All of sudden, he can be all serious and troublesome to deal with, then all of sudden, he breaks into a smile and is like the rest. Having said that, beside Nickchun and someone else, most of 2PM acts liek that, i jsut think its their overall jargong in the group. They are basically, like the "cool and dangerous" jock crew at your average school.

I am sure though that deep down inside he is a good guy, its probably just some facade most of them get in the company of other alpha-males.

One cool thing, i remember, during his Mnet Scandal date with a girl fan for a week, he invited her up on stage in front of like 1000 2PM fans and basically told them that it was his GF...

Salazar

Sealda said:
I am sure though that deep down inside he is a good guy, its probably just some facade most of them get in the company of other alpha-males.

True. The CNBlue dudes seemed cool, though, if completely thrown by Seohyun.

tumblr_li3pl8CDL01qbexlt.gif

tumblr_li3pm6680w1qbexlt.gif

tumblr_li3prlpn6i1qbexlt.gif

Dice

good gracious chef tiffany is so cute, like when she was telling the story of the bug that made her cry

Dice

K3JrX.jpg

Exquisite.

S4HUV.jpg

Here she's like a Korean Audrey Hepburn, though it also looks like she and Hyomin are twins here.

Salazar

Star Golden Bell 174 is so damn good. Mithra from Epik High is a boss. Seo Dan Bi is just amazingly beautiful - and, unfortunately, I can't find any good pics to back this up. Fany is great. Shoo from SES is pretty damn good. The little kid asking the "Think Like an Elementary Student" questions at the end is awesome.

noriter_pimage_view5-1.gif

panda21

wait a minute.. i dunno exactly how that site works but its dated as "WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2010"

it must be the idol athletics from last year? unless i'm looking at the wrong one. the recent one happened in January or something didn't it?

Ashhong

panda21 said:
wait a minute.. i dunno exactly how that site works but its dated as "WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 3, 2010"

it must be the idol athletics from last year? unless i'm looking at the wrong one. the recent one happened in January or something didn't it?

haha yea I jumped the gun. Just finished watching it. Its the track and field competition that they did last year for Chuseok, not the swimming one they did earlier this year.

MY BAD :D

still a good watch though. Sistar is no joke

panda21

yeah i was wondering if that one ever got subbed anyway, definitely going to watch it later.

i'm sure the new one will get done by one of the fan groups eventually, just hope they do it all and not cuts for individual groups

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom