• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Momo

Banned
Hey Salazar <3

ir42kh.jpg

Salazar

panda21 said:
is that Sunhwa get Yoondenied?

Not sure. Love Yoona's face, though.

tumblr_li18tq2j7B1qal14ko1_500.gif

Just blind-bought an album by L.E.O.

Never heard of him but it features Sniper, Dynamic Duo, Supreme Team - should be ok.

Salazar

panda21 said:
has anyone watched URAKARA? Kara bakery is great, but i think urakara is a drama rather than a reality show type thing?

Seems like an unconvincing fusion of the two. Watching Ep 1 right now. I would not recommend it.

Ashhong

panda21 said:
is that Sunhwa get Yoondenied?

wish they would hurry up with the new 4minute, mr teacher is boss. kpop saved me from being a hungover sad panda yesterday but I'm running out of stuff to listen to.

I think thats Sully from f(x) but I could be wrong

edit: oh sweet I was right. I feel so proud

Salazar said:

The guy in the background going nuts is hilarious. Dude really wants a hug

Salazar

ui9aX.gif

qVGlw.gif

reyjX.gif

Taeyeon derp face is priceless. This is more like it: goofy CFs with Yoona pretending to play Starcraft are what I had in mind.

Deadly said:
God that guy is so lucky. What a great life he must lead

Yesh she's totally playing there. =P

SlayerS_Boxer is watching a REPLAY. I didn't even notice because I was too busy waiting for Yoona to come back on screen. Still...

I fucking KNEW I should have gone pro.

Grzi

Not enough Sooyoung in the last couple of pages.
Quick, someone fix that.
But continue with the Tiffany love too.

Yes, I secretly lurk this thread.

panda21

Dice said:
You must accept that your tastes are not very common.

well not in general, just in that photo. I think Eunjung is the best looking in T-ara, but she's not got much of a personality on dream girls and hello baby.

Xilium

Just wanted to pop in and say that this thread has converted me into a fan. I think all the girls are attractive (including Hyoyeon) which got me to come here in the first place but it turns out I like their music as well.

What I really didn't expect was to start watching reality (or as they call it, variety) TV again. I tend to despise most western reality TV nowadays but I'm really enjoying the Korean variety shows. I just feel there is less artificial drama and more pure entertainment/comedy and/or "reality", if that makes any sense (what reality TV used to be here). I'm about halfway through Invincible Youth right now and will likely go to Girls Go To School next (yeah, I should have done that series first).

As for the obligatory rankings, as of now:

SNSD Members (having only seen IY, Factory Girls, and a few Star Kings):
1. Sunny
2. Tiffany
3. Taeyeon
4. Sooyoung
5 - 9. The Rest (Need to see more variety shows)

Songs (cliche list incoming):
1. Genie/Tell me your wish
2. Gee
3. Hoot
4. Girls Generation
5. Run Devil Run

P.S. I've been going through the songs of the other female k-pop groups featured on IY and I have to say I'm surprised by the amount of hip-hop/rap that k-pop groups use. It makes it rather unique when compared to western pop music. I have to say, I'm going through Brown Eyed Girls music now and I may end up ranking them higher than SNSD (S.I.G.N is my overall favorite k-pop song thus far).

Salazar

Xilium said:
SNSD Members (having only seen IY, Factory Girls, and a few Star Kings):
1. Sunny
2. Tiffany
3. Taeyeon
4. Sooyoung
5 - 9. The Rest (Need to see more variety shows).

"I like black men, yo".

PdhJu.gif
Fk7lc.gif

iI6zN.gif
hq95B.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom