• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

2CMsH.gif
F2xBf.gif

L8N94.gif
A0M9J.gif

Nicole love. I used to think she was aloof, but now I buy it that she's just shy.

Kara butt-dance notwithstanding

Ashhong

Nicole on Golden Star Bell is awesome. I'm very surprised that she is able to come up with those explanations, being from USA and all.

panda21

Sunny is actually 155cm, not 130 something lol. Taeyeon is 160.

Sooyoung is still shorter than me which is freaky, the others must be tiny.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Somebody make a gif of the IY episode where Jooyeon goes absolutely bonkers when Bora rocks the relay race.

Xilium

Dice said:
Somebody make a gif of the IY episode where Jooyeon goes absolutely bonkers when Bora rocks the relay race.
What episode is that? I've just now got through the episodes with SNSD (no more Sunny
escape.gif
) and am about to start the episodes with the new cast.

Salazar

DMpZX.jpg
dObJp.png

MGgyo.gif
Te5vR.gif

The bit on Star Golden Bell when they were hitting folks on the head with a huge plastic hammer was great: somehow, there was no way they were going to do it to Fany.

panda21

Don't have time to properly peruse but nice work with Eunjung, this thread is the perfect tonic to a shitty sunday. Can't wait to get home this evening and Koreaboo it up.

Fafnir

I watched most of the Unstoppable Marriage with Sooyoung and Yuri. Quite unbelievable seeing them chase a flower boy around, but they are cure acting as a violent Sooyoung and dorky Yuri.

37bHN.gif
fZHyd.gif

frLMI.gif
W3aLc.gif

dKDOs.gif
ECzmv.gif

tWWKg.gif
uz308.gif

5WyQX.gif
qGqj3.gif

Ashhong

Ashhong

Eunjung is hiding something in those cheeks. Looks like her mouth is always full or something.

Jihae's outfit here is hot hot hot. Love the big sweater/seemingly no pants look

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6tShC94jKps

edit: Heh, I was going through their videos of Nothing Lasts Forever, and I noticed they changed their choreography. I'm guessing because it was a little too sexual. Notice this practice video at 2:17 where the girl in the back feels up the front singer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GONkfpDZdhE

Then watch this later performance at 2:15. It's completely gone. I much prefer the original ;)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=16oNF_Kp3uU

DXPett1

SoneGAF, major favour to ask.

Does anyone know the game show (and if possible the date it aired) in the gif of Taeyeon when she has ChunLi hair and a purple jacket? IIRC she is singing a very old song which the MCs didn't think she would know (could be getting confused though).

Being meaning to get the sub of it but have forgotten the details :(

Thanks in advance

Salazar

DXPett1 said:

Does anyone know the game show (and if possible the date it aired) in the gif of Taeyeon when she has ChunLi hair and a purple jacket? IIRC she is singing a very old song which the MCs didn't think she would know (could be getting confused though).

That is a Star Golden Bell. Either 158, 163, or 174.

Ashhong

DXPett1 said:

Being meaning to get the sub of it but have forgotten the details :(

Thanks in advance

Lol by Chunli hair do you mean buns? Was she sitting down, or were there other people sitting behind her in rows? The purple jacket makes me think its Star Golden Bell. There are a few episodes though and I dont know the specific one

edit: beaten

Salazar

Edit: beaten by Ash.

tumblr_li8mmrl2Wo1qgcle5o1_500.gif

Lyrics for IU's CF:

"Bean sprouts are delicious. Beansprouts are cool. It’s long, long…it’s plump and crunchy. Bean sprouts are delicious. Bean sprouts are refreshing. I totally like, like clean bean sprouts!”

Peru

Salazar said:
Exactly how deprived of female company are dudes in the Korean military ?

There's been a new push to get girls in the military lately, so not totally? Unless they're kept clinically separated.

2011011100697_0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom