• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

smurfx

get some go again
CaptYamato said:
No lie, she is how imagined my perfect Asian woman would look.
how did you discover her anyway? its kinda funny how i discovered her. somebody linked to this one video called bad aniki on a howard stern board which had another video under the recommended section called oh! my shoulder. i ended up liking the song and kept digging deeper into the recommended list and i eventually came across like the first time by t-ara. it wasn't the k pop threads that turned me onto t-ara and eunjung.

Salazar

Jieun <3

tumblr_ljklktyqx41qj11j3o1_500.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
smurfx said:
how did you discover her anyway? its kinda funny how i discovered her. somebody linked to this one video called bad aniki on a howard stern board which had another video under the recommended section called oh! my shoulder. i ended up liking the song and kept digging deeper into the recommended list and i eventually came across like the first time by t-ara. it wasn't the k pop threads that turned me onto t-ara and eunjung.

thanks to Ash & Dream High, I've lost interest in Eunjung :(

Hyomin all the way.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
panda21 said:
woah, is that even the same girls? i can't recognise Min

blonde Yuri looks a bit like Raiden (from MGS not MK)

Eunjung is cute but her personality is kind of annoying. Boram <4

Min wasn't in the group at the time.

7TXI9.jpg

Left to right: Jia, Fei (omg) and Suzy

Salazar

tumblr_ljxqv6BOMM1qc9m5do1_500.gif

Page needs TOP.

tumblr_leg1bahsfR1qfop43o1_500.gif

^^^^ And what a surprise it was that the networks didn't like that MV. lol.

All nine Marie Claire editions now sold out. Angry Hyoyeon obsessives are now wondering what to do with their stacks of copies.

Salazar

panda21 said:
LOL the fuck is that thing? raccoon dog pig?

No idea. Genuine terror though. I'd love to find the video, but I don't even know what group the dude is from.

My best guess is 2PM's Idol Army. Probably Boom holding the cat-raccoon-pig.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
ty AKP

yzmeR.jpg

After School’s Jung Ah

Guess i'll post some more after school/jung ah:

Bekah looks gooooood.
q58As.jpg

jung ah
kVzx1.png

7tsc4.jpg

idvHi.jpg

3uDQj.jpg

GWg8Y.jpg

Z0kxs.jpg

x7h3o.jpg

there you go Ash

Salazar

In part, the AKP trainee thing is an advertisement for Cube - in return for the access, I suppose. It is illuminating, though. The anxiety about 'debuting too soon' really caught me. It would suck to be launched before you think you're ready.

Because it deserves to be on every page:

tumblr_lk0zfyljwL1qc82hro1_500.gif

tumblr_lk12twFSP81qad4gj.gif

tumblr_ljxkamzMwa1qad4gj.gif

tumblr_ljq82iRRf61qad4gj.gif

Ashhong

LeCyc.jpg

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

props to orangecaramel for not posting the Minah one. If there even is one

edit: there is. it aint pretty lol

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Ashhong said:
http://i.imgur.com/LeCyc.jpg[IMG]

hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnng

props to orangecaramel for not posting the Minah one. If there even is one

edit: there is. it aint pretty lol[/QUOTE]

LOL

I knew you'd point that out

[QUOTE=Salazar]Am I deceived or are Secret the curviest group out there ?[/QUOTE]

yes they are, Sistar is a close 2nd though.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
ramyeon said:
Poor Minah. Her cover isn't that bad :p But damn the others all look stunning on theirs.

bad enough for me to not post it

bigger version of this one
IW9jN.jpg

not sure why there aren't any bigger ones for the others :(

vanty

I saw some video yesterday of Girl's Day with no makeup or anything, taken quite a while ago as well by the look of it. Made me realise they only really have one hot member, not two or three as I'd thought after seeing the Twinkle Twinkle video. That's probably why you can only find a bigger picture of Yura (obviously the hot one) and none of the others ahah.

Salazar

Clemsontigers35 said:
When I saw this thread, I said "DAYUMMM!" That is all.

That was my initial response to the thread Dresden posted. Then Soshi video clips, then their albums, then their variety shows, and then K-Pop and K-variety in general.

Running Man is just wonderful and hilarious. Likewise Invincible Youth. I am still crazy for Soshi, but those two shows are just the best thing I've found through being interested in this stuff.

tumblr_lisywpwY1C1qi33qto1_500.gif

tumblr_liuo4vQgk71qal14ko1_500.gif

vanty

Salazar said:
That was my initial response to the thread Dresden posted. Then Soshi video clips, then their albums, then their variety shows, and then K-Pop and K-variety in general.

Running Man is just wonderful and hilarious. Likewise Invincible Youth. I am still crazy for Soshi, but those two shows are just the best thing I've found through being interested in this stuff.
First thing I saw was the Gee video probably a year ago, then I watched Hello Baby, then Invincible Youth soon afterwards and by now I barely have any interest in SNSD anymore apart from Sunny.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
vanty said:
First thing I saw was the Gee video probably a year ago, then I watched Hello Baby, then Invincible Youth soon afterwards and by now I barely have any interest in SNSD anymore apart from Sunny.
Pretty much the same way here. I've enjoyed other groups more than SNSD as time went on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom