• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

Something about IU singing with her guitar always leaves me in awe.

IU Star Dance Battle singing Queen by Son Dambi

4aPfC.gif

Salazar

Deadly said:
The episode of Running man was very very funny

Awesome. The last one I watched - on the Busan cruise ship - was so good. The bit when they had Jong Kook pinned down and tied to a pole with a sheet, while Ji Hyo grabbed the map piece - and Jong Kook just went into super strength mode ("THIS IS SPARTA") and charged through them: so amazing.

Any shot of Gary's face just makes me laugh now. I've reached the point where his appearance is itself funny. Also, HaHa is such a great villain.

tumblr_ljqc6myjSG1qbjn05o1_500.gif

tumblr_ljnay0HHab1qi33qto1_500.gif

For absent Dice:

tumblr_ljndnc6OQg1qd2tiuo1_500.gif

Salazar

Hyunah is at college, I read earlier.

*Would move heaven and earth to be in same classes*

Not that she probably attends many.

Bonus weird as hell Jiyoung gif.

tumblr_ljzsmcoZuu1qcar25o1_400.gif

tumblr_ljzsjxm40I1qcar25o1_500.png

Xilium

Salazar said:
Yuri's, Sooyoung's, Sunny's, and Hyoyeon's Marie Claire covers are the only ones yet to sell out.
That's only because they printed extra copies of Sunny covers to prevent sellouts after she bravely and single-handedly saved Taeyon's life. She's a national hero.
cool_pose.gif

Xilium

Trickster said:
Damn that show is entertaining, any idea where I can view more of them with english subs?
I've been watching them all at iSubs (at ep21 now). You have to sign up but there are no post number requirements.

Salazar

Xilium said:
I've been watching them all at iSubs (at ep21 now). You have to sign up but there are no post number requirements.

I PMed him the DailyMotion iSubs - for which you don't even have to sign up.

Rewatching Episode 1. KwangSoo just jumped up to get the code canister while HaHa was climbing up the sculpture to reach out for it. Such an epic steal.

So very hyped for the Mr Taxi MV. And the tidal wave of gifs.

tumblr_lgs3xmKB3q1qal14ko1_500.png

tumblr_lk0lawyIiN1qbhe1oo1_250.gif

ramyeon

The MV looks amazing. Sunny and Jessica are looking amazing especially. But the chorus of the song is so annoying :/ it is growing on me though.

DXPett1

Dammit, here I am trying to go on a MR.TAXI blackout and you go and do something like that :p

EDIT: Oh bugger it, previews watched!

Salazar said:
That driving+hip-shaking move is art.

That shit needs to be put in a time capsule and preserved for future generations

Finally a concept that doesn't have a bad SooYoung moment? Shes looking great in this one!

Salazar

tumblr_lk118nOl4M1qaldnxo1_500.png

Faintly unsettling photoshop of Yuri with blonde hair and blue eyes.

I don't know what to think.

Running Man Ep 2 could be my favourite of the ones I've seen. Goo-Hara's variety skills are pretty amazing.

Sealda

Banned
Salazar said:
tumblr_lk118nOl4M1qaldnxo1_500.png

Faintly unsettling photoshop of Yuri with blonde hair and blue eyes.

I don't know what to think.

Running Man Ep 2 could be my favourite of the ones I've seen. Goo-Hara's variety skills are pretty amazing.

Kill it with fire. Actually, when asians wear blue/light color (with a bit incorrect iris size) contact lenses etc. it looks really creepy.

Btw, IU is so girlfriend material.

Also i wonder if Bekah have been on a diet/schedule/bla during her break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom