• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunlunqq

syoaran said:
Indeed - If you do have a Korean gf, expect to enjoy some Pepero on the 11th November (11-11 day) where girls give some to their bf's.

oh wow. so this is the Korean version of Pocky? I didn't know. My ex and I are Chinese.

Salazar

Phonomezer said:
And is it just me or do the cab driver outfits reminds anybody of Streets of Rage...

Police.

lol Hyo and Jessica.

tumblr_lfomx9f4Z11qahidbo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkd5183slX1qfc67lo1_500.gif

tumblr_lkdgj8yqh71qaglnno1_500.png

tumblr_lkdhsxyeyY1qaglnno1_500.png

Subitai

Been listening to Mr. Taxi quite a bit lately. I know she isn't as popular around here, but do you guys have any good SooYoung pics from the Mr. Taxi promotion(s) that you might have stumbled across?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
If Genie green camo performances were 10/10 (I do think it was the best for all of them) then this Mr Taxi thing is 6/10.

Salazar

Dice said:
If Genie green camo performances were 10/10 (I do think it was the best for all of them) then this Mr Taxi thing is 6/10.

That is an insanely high benchmark.

Worst concept ever was this bus conductor thing:

hsgifqq2.gif

And Fany STILL looks great.

Salazar

Fyn7s.gif

I get the feeling that the lucrativeness of the Japanese market is increasingly going to piss off Kpop fans around the rest of the world.

Subitai

Salazar said:
Fyn7s.gif

I get the feeling that the lucrativeness of the Japanese market is increasingly going to piss off Kpop fans around the rest of the world.
Just wait till one of these groups really breaks out in Europe or NA. For the time being though, ya I totally agree.

Salazar

Subitai said:
Just wait till one of these groups really breaks out in Europe or NA.

I'd be interested to see a breakdown of where tickets for the SM thing in Paris were bought from.

Nicole's new puppies.

H3jUk.jpg

And Nicole.

QK3cM.gif

Watching the water park Running Man. Pretty damn good.

vanty

Niks said:
Whoa, watch your tongue there buddy.
Though the thread has 'SNSD' in it, it isn't just about them. And even people who are crazy fanboys would agree the song and video are both nowhere near their best. This is what a great song and MV are like.

Ashhong

vanty said:
Though the thread has 'SNSD' in it, it isn't just about them. And even people who are crazy fanboys would agree the song and video are both nowhere near their best. This is what a great song and MV are like.

Twinkle Twinkle? GTFO with that

Ashhong

I'll say that After School's Shampoo is a better song than Mr Taxi, so it's not like I'm biased or anything.

Twinkle Twinkle really bothers me though. From Minah's overly cute acting in the MV, to the I LOOOOOOVE YOUUUU lyrics, to even the style of the set in the MV. It's like a ripoff of Shy Boy. Sucks because I absolutely loved their second single.

I came to a startling and slightly depressing realization today.

When this thread was created 3 months ago, I clicked it, looked at the first post and basically laughed and thought "there is no way I'll ever be able to tell them apart."

Then here I am 3 months later and not only can I tell them all apart, I could probably identify ~25-30 other female idols as well as 10ish male ones and it pains me to think of what knowledge got overwritten for this to have come to be.

I place the blame entirely on this and the kpop threads. There is entirely too much eye candy and good music spread around by you all to avoid clicking them.

And since this was rantish I leave a picture of Juyeon and Hyomin.

i6gltk.jpg

scottnak

Damn... Came here and joined the watching after Dice's ban...
I see i've missed a lot without him being around to supply the pics *.*

vanty

She seems to have very long legs for someone who is quite short. 95% of the time I've seen her she's wearing pants, so I've never really noticed before.

Dice

vanty said:
She seems to have very long legs for someone who is quite short. 95% of the time I've seen her she's wearing pants, so I've never really noticed before.
Yeah, she is petite but in a perfectly proportionate way.

Dice

Salazar said:
And when she is goofing out on IY, it is easy to forget that she is a frighteningly beautiful girl.
She is one of the most humble and down-to-earth idols. You could really see that by how she interacted with the villagers on IY. She seemed way more natural with everyone than the other cast members. I know she is from Gwangju but I wonder if her home was more on the outskirts in a village-like area.

Dice

Finally seeing it in proper quality... Sunny is bringing the sexy and Yoona is bringing the lovely. Same as usual.

Edit: Oh, there was a new page...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom