• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trickster

syoaran said:
You need to see the episode, because she tried really really hard to get them to understand the answer to the questions, and they tried to act incredibly stupid.

I'm not going to stoop down to the flame, but I do think the T&C should be changed to make mocking women who cry a banable offence.

its a joke

I saw the episode, and I know how the crew were acting. My post was just a joke trying to poke the yuri fans a little :p

Salazar

Trickster said:
I saw the episode, and I know how they crew were acting. My post was just a joke trying to poke the yuri fans a little :p

Yuri fans are wise to your schemes.

idrbsg.gif

vanty

Trickster said:
aaaaw what? :(

I really liked him on the show, wasn't the guy that brought the biggest laughs, but he was nice to have on the show.

Edit - Now that I think about it, wasn't the guest in episode 1 named hyori?
A couple days back some of us were agreeing how useless and replaceable he is on the show ahah. I'm happy to see him gone. But yeah Hyori was a guest in the first episode, when they were saying she's the queen of foul play and stuff in that episode it was about how she was on Family Outing with Jae Suk and Jong Kook.

Salazar

vanty said:
A couple days back some of us were agreeing how useless and replaceable he is on the show ahah. I'm happy to see him gone. But yeah Hyori was a guest in the first episode, when they were saying she's the queen of foul play and stuff in that episode it was about how she was on Family Outing with Jae Suk and Jong Kook.

Jaesuk pranking Gary during box Jenga in the post office episode was epic.

vanty

Salazar said:
Jaesuk pranking Gary during box Jenga in the post office episode was epic.
Gwang Soo's waterslide prank on Gary in the water park episode is the best of the show I think. I was fucking dying.

Salazar

vanty said:
Gwang Soo's waterslide prank on Gary in the water park episode is the best of the show I think. I was fucking dying.

I've only seen Jong Kook dribbling the football, falling on his ass, and jumping straight back up like nothing happened. Yet to watch the full episode.

vanty

syoaran said:
Which ep was that? Dont think I've got there yet.
It's episode 31. Really good episode even though the guest is pretty boring and a chunk of the show is another karaoke game.

lunlunqq

Family Out season 1 was awesome. I want as many FO cast members on RM as possible. Jaesuk and Daesung are a great pair. Hyori and Joogkook are amazing! She's the only gal who can actually have Joogkook under control. I'm sure Joogkook will be happy too since a man under a woman's control is a happy man (according to my wife).

Salazar

vanty said:
It's episode 31. Really good episode even though the guest is pretty boring and a chunk of the show is another karaoke game.

Hyun Young drives me insane. So fake.

Wonder if they'll replace Joonki with another flower boy, lol.

Ashhong

Salazar said:
Hyun Young drives me insane. So fake.

Wonder if they'll replace Joonki with another flower boy, lol.

Too lazy to quote it, but the Allkpop article has a quote where the PD says that they are not planning on replacing him at this time.

syoaran

Ashhong said:
Too lazy to quote it, but the Allkpop article has a quote where the PD says that they are not planning on replacing him at this time.

Think this is a good idea to be honest. Better to get another guest in for the short term, see who fits and who wants to stay.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
lW48e.gif

Salazar demanded I return immediately, so here I am!

Okay, so as some of you may have seen, I made a thread people didn't like. I made it in good faith at the encouragement of some other posters but people got pissed and when I tried to explain, it went kind of like this:

IGl8S.gif

That's when I got banned. At first I was like:

STvS7.gif

But then I saw it was for a freaking month and I was like:

5eghW.gif

But then I was like "Hey, I'm a man! I can take it! Yeah, bring me that ban! GRAWR! IT'S FINE, REALLY! YAAAA!"

Z92Kq.gif

But it kind of sucked so then I was like "Fuck this, I'm makin' a kpop blog!" and it went kind of like this:

hdied.gif

KUbOF.gif

But, you know, secretly I missed you guys. I watched the thread while logged out, like this:

lGsUM.gif

Also just FYI when I watched the thread I noticed that orangecaramel has amazing taste in women. It's like... you understand me, man...

uBqTQ.gif

I mean, yeah, the WOMEN! I see you all like Hyunah here, but I was kind of disappointed with the reception of the new song and MV. Do you seriously not realize how hot she is? When she steps on stage it's like she goes into a sexy super saiyan mode but the only thing over 9000 is the number of suns worth of burning passion with which I would smang it. I even made some gifs but she's so damn hot and they are rather shameless so I'm not sure if they're appropriate.

Still, I guess you should see them if you want to make your pants a bit tighter.

But hey, I'm here now! Yay!

M7mxh.gif

No, seriously! Comebacks are big deals in kpop so I brought tons of pictures of beautiful girls! YAAAAY!

zW7I7.gif

Oh man, it's been awhile, do I look okay?

UAaVF.gif

Continuing with said pictures in Part 2...

Dice

First off, I guess I have a confession to make. You see, a little bit after I was banned, I got... maknae fever. You see, I really like cute girls, and maknaes just have this habit of being so freaking cute!

I know she isn't part of a group, but she's pretty much maknae of any show she goes on, the adorable IU!

im977w.jpg

im4vJU.jpg

im8K60.jpg

im8ME8.jpg

im44q0.jpg

im4TPY.jpg

B9kzT.gif

Then there is Jiyeon who has, um... become smoking hot!

ilnUSq.jpg

ilrAUg.jpg

ilnIf6.jpg

ilnQCc.jpg

in45ia.jpg

Here we are getting marr-WAIT, that isn't me!

KTx5C.gif

But while this sickness was pretty bad and I could go on for a while, I also want to have at least a bit of decency and also not go to jail, so let's look at the wonderful women who are of age!

I see you guys have noticed the hottest girl group a.k.a. Girl's Day. I don't know if you followed my blog but if you didn't, you should probably watch this right now.

http://youtu.be/5XKRA9nV2ao

This group just happens to have Yura, who is one of the top 5 hottest idols out there.

in84va.jpg

in8AJy.jpg

Sojin is really hot, too.

in9e9m.jpg

in4B60.jpg

Jihae is quite nice, but if I get to posting all of them I'd be hopping back on the jailbait track so let's just continue on with some diversity. After School is coming back today, so how about some Jooyeon?

ilns2a.jpg

ilnuAi.jpg

I have also been way into Rainbow. I loved their first mini and their second one is really good, too. I actually like every single song they have done and their performances are always awesome and twice as much at concerts (not music shows) because they are fanservice pros. They are seriously waaay underrated. Jisook and Seungah are my favorites, but they're all hot. Yoonhye a bit less so because her eyes frighten me. Unfortunately, image distribution for Rainbow is kind of sparse and random, so I don't have much.

ilrCYq.jpg

ilnOzY.jpg

Dice

But wait, isn't this primarily an SNSD thread? I should probably include some of them.

in4FII.jpg

in45ee.jpg

in47mm.jpg

in8TQA.jpg

in8VYI.jpg

in4DAA.jpg

in9gDw.jpg

in9iL4.jpg

in9aoY.jpg

in9cxg.jpg

in4boq.jpg

in9e5o.jpg

in4dwy.jpg

in80aM.jpg

in82iU.jpg

in4jKM.jpg

in8vK6.jpg

in4f46.jpg

in4hCE.jpg

in84rc.jpg

ilnUOw.jpg

ilnWW4.jpg

in3WYa.jpg

in9cxi.jpg

in4FIK.jpg

Dice

I might be slightly in love with Jessica at the moment. Speaking of her, she has a sister.

in9iL6.jpg

And she's in a group with two other hot girls.

ilsiWq.jpg

Oh but see I'm already sliding down a dangerous slope again... but let's indulge just a bit.

ilrCYu.jpg

ilrL4Q.jpg

Oh hey, she's from 4minute, that group has other hot girls!

ilsvJc.jpg

ilnjVA.jpg

Jihyun is kind of underrated, don't ya think?

ilnuAo.jpg

But Hyunah does deserve all the hype she gets.

ilrCYw.jpg

ilnwIw.jpg

ilrFg4.jpg

ilnMrU.jpg

ilrL4S.jpg

ilnO0c.jpg

ilsle0.jpg

ilsnm8.jpg

ilnUO0.jpg

in3WYe.jpg

ilnWW8.jpg

ilsvJe.jpg

ilrNDa.jpg

Yet while all this is good fun, you know not all idols are music performers. There are people like Shin Se Kyung:

ilns6i.jpg

ilnuEq.jpg

ilsjau.jpg

ilnIfG.jpg

ilnKnO.jpg

ilsgSm.jpg

ilrHsE.jpg

ilrJ0M.jpg

ilnQCm.jpg

And Yoo In Na:

ilrNHc.jpg

ilnO4e.jpg

in9eq6.jpg

in9ciy.jpg

And Kim Tae Hee:

ilnXaA.jpg

ilsvNg.jpg

Dice

Still, our kpop lovelies will always have a special place. Kara is my favorite, but I went on a Nicole (my future wife) binge on my way out so I'll offer some Hara goodness now.

ilsli4.jpg

ilnO4g.jpg

ilrNHe.jpg

ilnyU8.jpg

ilnMvY.jpg

ilrL8W.jpg

ilnUS4.jpg

ilnXaC.jpg

ilstFa.jpg

ilsvNi.jpg

in8VJS.jpg

in4DvK.jpg

But have you guys seen Apink? I'm a huge fanboy already! I'm telling you, they are the rookies of the year, no one else set to debut stands a chance. Their mini has to be the best one I have ever heard, I listened to it two more times just to wait around this last banned hour. Kara's Revolution is still the best full album but wow these girls are amazing and a few of them are really pretty! My favorite is Namjoo.

imOOoU.jpg

While yes, I like four of them more than the other three, the others really aren't bad. Bomi looks good with her hair down, has cute eyes and a cute peppy style that makes her more attractive. Hayoung looks like a cuter Chanmi, but strangely looks and sounds the oldest despite being the maknae. Yookyung is least attractive to me, but has some Seohyun-like features in her Haeri (Davichi) kind of longer face. Some guys really go for that type.

All of them look way better on their Apink News reality show. Maybe they're like Kara and 4minute in that respect.

in4B6G.jpg

in9atm.jpg

in8Yle.jpg

in4HVe.jpg

in49y8.jpg

in4Kdm.jpg

in9gHA.jpg

in9iPI.jpg

ilnjGE.jpg

ilnlOM.jpg

ilrABs.jpg

ilr83k.jpg

ilnsnk.jpg

Okay, that's all the pictures I'm posting for right now. Feel free to ask my thoughts on whatever if you have been wondering the last month. Though, seriously, I've really been crazy for Apink. I keep listening to their mini and don't get sick of it. Boo might be song of the year, it's a total powerhouse. I haven't heard a song keep a dynamic momentum so well since Kara's Mister.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Hahaha holy shit. Welcome back >_< quite the entrance..

But yeah, if you've been keeping up with both threads, I'm also in love with A Pink. So freaking good.

Haha oh man, only saw the banner, i'll get to looking at all the pictures in a bit, have to manually load each picture since I'm using the gaf webapp.

edit:
Maybe i should read all of your posts before i post, lol..

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
eLZhi said:
What a glorious return. Welcome back, Dice!

Holy shit! MORE!
Please.
Umm, look this up on youtube: "Lee Hyori - U-Go-Girl"

O O O O, Ok!

Ok!

syoaran

Ho ho! Welcome back Dice! Nice welcome back post.

Some very enjoyable running man (skipped ahead to watch episode 32 just for a laugh, noticed a lot of MGS3 music here). Some very aggressive girl on girl action

panda21

holy jesus, i saw the flood of images and realised Dice must be back before i even saw it was him posting them

awesome comeback stage

Salazar

I liked the bit on the most recent Mr Teacher, when they wanted to teach that girl their dances but she could already do them all.

2PM Nichkhun's sistar? i think her family is grooming her to be the next kpop star. She always seems to make appearances on shows that her brothers are on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom