• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

dammit, i forgot to stalk the idols coming into the airport.

if SNSD was coming you best believe I would be camping out in there lol

TURNCLOAK

Banned
This Tiffany chick has these really cute "happy eyes" that appear whenever she suddenly smiles...

Speaking of gorgeous eyes:

I don't know if any of you guys have clicked on the Korean Acuvue Contact Lens ad that is currently showing up at the bottom of the threads here, but whoever this girl is, she is incredibly hot...

Just in case you dont get the ad, here is the url:

http://www.1day-define.co.kr/?utm_s...BCStarAudition03&utm_campaign=KR_POA2_DEFINE#

Then click on one of her 3 pics and prepare to melt...

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
yeah, eye smiles.

and that's Lee Min Jung in those ads if you didn't know already.

edit:

awesome, found an imgur app for my phone

Ujeyh.jpg

I have posted about Lee Min Jeong earlier in this and/or the K-pop thread, but she is astoundingly gorgeous. Fell in love with the way she looks when I watched the drama Smile, Love.

Edit:

Actually, it's funny because she got bad eye irritation during the filming. One of her eyes was entirely red from it, and she had to switch to glasses for a few episodes. I hope it wasn't the acuvue's she is promoting that caused it!

syoaran

Ashhong said:
If you knew when SNSD was arriving to the airport in your hometown you wouldnt go and try to see them? You scare ME

No!!! The idea that people can not have personal lives scares me to bits, joke or no! I'd never be that bad! I quit working to just taking a degree to go to work/live a mile away from where they live, that's no where near as bad as........ oh.....

Ashhong

panda21 said:
this TOP family outing is awesome

did GD really cry and leave on his?!

lol this Ye Jin girl is no joke

I don't remember GD crying on his. He was fine. Not as entertaining as TOPs though

lunlunqq

Wazzim said:
Dayum! Makes me sad most asian girls don't try this color for their hair.

Natural black lack hair is the BEST. All of them should stop dyeing their hair, especially Yuri. She is the BLACK pearl after all.

Salazar

Poll time.

MTV Korea - Sexiest female idols.

Vote here:

http://mtvk.com/2011/04/24/who-are-the-top-10-sexiest-female-idols-in-k-pop/#pd_a_4966272

Lee Hyori
Girls' Generation's Yuri
G.NA
After School's Kahi
4minute's HyunA
2NE1's Park Bom
BoA
Wonder Girls' Yubin
Brown Eyed Girls' Ga-In
Rainbow's Jaekyung

Current results are preposterous. I voted for Yuri, naturally.

XmVeI.jpg

Watching Family Outing 35. The challenge is to spin around 5 times and throw a tennis ball at Jaesuk. Hyori is absolutely flinging it at his head.

Deadly

vanty

Hyori is the only one I'd describe as actually being sexy. Some of them can act sexy at times, but she's just 24/7 goddam. And why is Bom even there, 2NE1 is my favourite kpop group by far but none of them are remotely sexy.

ramyeon

vanty said:
Hyori is the only one I'd describe as actually being sexy. Some of them can act sexy at times, but she's just 24/7 goddam. And why is Bom even there, 2NE1 is my favourite kpop group by far but none of them are remotely sexy.
I don't get Bom. She's crazy popular in Korea but to me it just looks like she's had one too many Botox shots. Dara on the other hand is gorgeous, she could definitely pull off sexy more than Bom.

giri

Ashhong said:
Girl's Generation aka SNSD. It's their new Japanese single
I thought it looked like SNSD, but it looked like a different company (not SMENT) that was on the watermark. I looked on the sment youtube channel, and it's not relased, is there a full video out?

orangecaramel said:

Oh, i'm just a closet K-pop (snsd really) fan. I do check this thread a few times a day. But i mainly look, not read :p

Ashhong

giri said:
I thought it looked like SNSD, but it looked like a different company (not SMENT) that was on the watermark. I looked on the sment youtube channel, and it's not relased, is there a full video out?

Oh, i'm just a closet K-pop (snsd really) fan. I do check this thread a few times a day. But i mainly look, not read :p

You are probably confused because SM doesn't do the distribution in Japan, hence the different watermark. I believe Universal handles SNSD's japanese releases. I mean obviously SM still gets profits and whatnot, but Universal is the name you would see associated with SNSD in Japan. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

Salazar

Ashhong said:
You are probably confused because SM doesn't do the distribution in Japan, hence the different watermark. I believe Universal handles SNSD's japanese releases. I mean obviously SM still gets profits and whatnot, but Universal is the name you would see associated with SNSD in Japan. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.

True.

Incidentally, JYJ are suing their Japanese distributor Avex because they prevented them from doing an earthquake charity concert - which fell on a date during a period of mandated non-promotion. I assume they have these periods when they don't want acts competing with others. Seems pretty low, though.

Salazar

Poster for Eunjung's horror film.

6VhSE.jpg

The story in AKP refers to one of the actresses as an "ice cream girl". Is this another of those bagel girl, apple hip cultural colloquialisms ?

Wazzim said:
Dayum! Makes me sad most asian girls don't try this color for their hair.

Places you can go to see asian girls with that hair color in doves

Koreatown LA
Duluth, Georgia

If you can't find an asian girl with blonde hair...you might be color blind.
Try finding an asian girl with black hair in those two aforementioned places...now THAT is hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom