• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Well that was before she even dyed her hair for SISTAR19, so I guess they got her looking good quickly if she did hurt her face. I wonder when this was actually filmed...

Edit: I thought of a nickname for her: 철짱

hahahahaaa

Niks

qQni8.jpg

panda21

oh god the rapping on the second TOP family outing is so painful, it was awesome how visibly ashamed and cringing they were at their own performances

omg the trout catching lol!!!!!

ramyeon

Do envy those at KMF. Someday Australia better get something good. With the amount of Koreans over here you think they'd have organised something by now.

Salazar

The soldiers know what's up.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/04/snsds-genie-dance-chosen-as-soldiers-all-time-favorite-choreography

Which idol dance choreography do army soldiers like watching the most?

During a recent broadcast of KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Relay”, reporters revealed results of a survey for “Girl group dances liked by army soldiers”, for which approximately 100 students who had returned from their military enlistment took part in.

First place went to SNSD and their popular “Leg Swift Dance” dance from their hit track, “Genie“. The dance move received immense popularity as it was easy to follow, and also showed off the members’ sexy legs perfectly. KARA’s “Mister” and miss A’s “Bad Girl Good Girl” were placed 2nd and 3rd, respectively.

Other honorable mentions include Wonder Girls’ “Tell Me”, Brown Eyed Girls’ “Abracadabra”, 2NE1’s “I Don’t Care”, and T-ara’s “Bo Peep Bo Peep”.

rLNiY.gif
2i766td.jpg

yuri04.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jMSY-UcQgQY&feature=fvsr

Salazar

Need a reprise of the Goobne dance battle.

Just put them in a practice room with a camera and tell them to go crazy. Magic will happen.

Watching the Seungri Running Man. Ep 30.

He is a damn good runner.

Fafnir

Salazar said:
Need a reprise of the Goobne dance battle.

Just put them in a practice room with a camera and tell them to go crazy. Magic will happen.

That does seem to be the winning formula, why mess with perfection. Some old Goobne's that I didn't end up posting.

iufi5.gif
1f7Te.gif

8f5C2.gif
Jij1u.gif

uNF2P.gif
ZvhKS.gif

Salazar

Ashhong said:
edit: wtf at your avatar Salazar. Not cool man. Get out.

lol.

Nicole jjang.

1c4nK.gif

And just for you, Ash. Just saw the AKP gallery, and you were right about Hyuna looking smoking hot.

1QSzX.jpg

Juicy Bob

For those in Australia, I'm assuming you all already know about SBS PopAsia? I was playing around with my digital radio earlier and came across that station and I swear I'd never seen it on the listings before. Sounds like it plays non-stop Korean/Japanese pop music. It immediately reminded me of this thread.

Deadly

Is there any way to download the Sunny/Yoona episode of Running Man subbed by soshified? I don't have 50 posts on their forum..

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
coldvein said:
example: what do you say to a person like that? is that even a person? does it have a personality, or is its life just based on being wank material for losers around the globe?
LOL

who's this guy?

Fafnir

I don't think Sooyoung can gain weight as she seems to have a high metabolism as she supposedly eats the most, but I'm starting to agree with people that are freaking out over Fany's weight loss as she doesn't seem to have the most charming thighs anymore.

rABfK.jpg

coldvein

Banned
wing_zero8556 said:
they seriously need to do something about sooyoungs legs, they are starting to get unhealthily skinny =\

the handlers/image consultants will take care of it, don't worry. uguuuu

Dice

Yet again, my curse is effective. Whenever I put someone on ignore, they are soon banned. It's like spidey-sense.

Trickster

Dice said:
Yet again, my curse is effective. Whenever I put someone on ignore, they are soon banned. It's like spidey-sense.

I wonder wtf he was doing, I mean when you make posts like that in a fanboy/fangirl topic, you know it'll lead to a ban. Account suicide maybe?

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
Coldvein is banned!

This is truly a momentous day for all GAF.

I bet he'd have a seizure if there was some sort of pony/SNSD cross-over.

Dice

When I searched his name to make sure an ignore was in order I found like 85% trolling across several threads, so maybe he really was trying to get banned for some reason. Either way, it was effective.

Vmhwm.gif

XJtWm.gif

Dice

broadwayrock said:
MTV the show has multi angle shots performances focusing on a single member of a group.
Hmmm... isn't this just cropping the frame to each of them?

Tristam

Nobody new and not a pop singer, but I thought I'd provide some nice eye candy (Song Hyekyo):

This woman's beauty is otherworldly. Damn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom