• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

lunlunqq

Salazar said:
5PUmo.jpg

Damn you TOP. Curse you Daesung.

Wut? Are they actually together? Or this is just a random kiss?

Fafnir

Running Man 35 w/ Daesung and Yongwha chase was awesome. I love it when the runner's put up a good fight and run like their lives depend on it. I'd fire Daesung's VJs, they almost got him caught so many times. Can't wait till the next episode for the Dumb and Dumber reunion.

3m8T4.gif
hCF35.gif

mPpym.gif

The kite scene had me dieing when the kite just plummeted into the river lol

3RJ1s.png
PSN60.gif

Trickster

Just started watching Family Outing, I thought kim jong kook was a member of the cast???

RM35 was awesome though, daesung is a speedy guy lol.

Xilium

Fafnir said:
Running Man 35 w/ Daesung and Yongwha chase was awesome. I love it when the runner's put up a good fight and run like their lives depend on it. I'd fire Daesung's VJs, they almost got him caught so many times. Can't wait till the next episode for the Dumb and Dumber reunion.
Isn't it almost always the VJ's that give away peoples positions in any of the hide n' seek events? They all stick out like a sore thumb but they probably continue to do it that way as a handicap for the chasing team. Having the VJ's there is definitely better in terms of filming the show but if they really wanted people to be capable of hiding and sneaking around effectively, they would use other methods.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Wikipedia says this:

JeA (제아) (b. September 18, 1981 ), birth name Kim Hyo Jin (김효진), who is preparing for her solo debut in the later half of 2011.

Don't know how reliable it is though.

Ashhong

Trickster said:
Just started watching Family Outing, I thought kim jong kook was a member of the cast???

RM35 was awesome though, daesung is a speedy guy lol.

He is..you dont see him? You arent watching season 2 are you?

And yea, I told you Salazar that Daesung was a boss in that episode. Nobody could keep up, it was amazing

Trickster

Ashhong said:
He is..you dont see him? You arent watching season 2 are you?

And yea, I told you Salazar that Daesung was a boss in that episode. Nobody could keep up, it was amazing

I'm watching episode 5 atm, it has jae suk, hyori and daesung and some other people, no kim jong kook though.

Ashhong

Peru said:
JongKook didn't join the show until the 19th episode.

Oh woops. Wow what is wrong with me that I didnt even notice. I skimmed the earlier episodes, I guess I just assumed he was sick or busy with another event
KuGsj.gif

syoaran

Xilium said:
Isn't it almost always the VJ's that give away peoples positions in any of the hide n' seek events? They all stick out like a sore thumb but they probably continue to do it that way as a handicap for the chasing team. Having the VJ's there is definitely better in terms of filming the show but if they really wanted people to be capable of hiding and sneaking around effectively, they would use other methods.

At the start of the show, they have massive camera rigs so yes - later (as long as the situation allows them to, such as a shopping mall) they equip themselves with DSLR's (5D2/7D) and small Sanyo and Canon camcorders that slip in their jacket pockets. In the latest SNSD ep, two of the girls have Sanyo 1080p mini camcorders and the VJ following Gwangsoo has a 5D2 (you can see clearly by the bokeh).

The main problem now is when the runners group up, all their VJ's also group up - making it painfully obvious. I had a convo a week ago with a special effect artist that works on variety shows and he told me that they have the equipment to mount 1st person cameras, but because of the % of far east asian people that get sick viewing anything from a 1st person angle, they can't do it.

Some IU images from the Alicia mmo game to break up this wall of text:
OIcaU.jpg

PJCOB.jpg

kmaLi.jpg

And while not a pop star, loved Yoo In Na's soju snaps:
UZbnO.jpg

Ashhong

well at least the VJ stuff allows for some hilarious moments, specifically in the Daesung episode. loved it when he was calling out his VJ for wearing that, was it white?, jacket. she looked so embarassed

syoaran

Ashhong said:
well at least the VJ stuff allows for some hilarious moments, specifically in the Daesung episode. loved it when he was calling out his VJ for wearing that, was it white?, jacket. she looked so embarassed

My fav part was episode 3 (?) where they are in the Olympic stadium, where he pulls out in VJ to replay all the footage towards the end of the chase, and then tells his VJ that he insists on paying for a gym membership to train with him. Brilliant ~

Ashhong

syoaran said:
My fav part was episode 3 (?) where they are in the Olympic stadium, where he pulls out in VJ to replay all the footage towards the end of the chase, and then tells his VJ that he insists on paying for a gym membership to train with him. Brilliant ~

KuGsj.gif
yea that was hilarious. Says he can hear the VJs breathing over his talking lol. I remember in a later episode he followed up and complimented how well the VJ was following him now, and asked if hes been working out. Jaesuk jjang

Fafnir said:

3m8T4.gif
hCF35.gif

mPpym.gif

The kite scene had me dieing when the kite just plummeted into the river lol

3RJ1s.png
PSN60.gif
That episode looks awesome. Need to watch it.

vanty

Second half of the episode was good once they got to the campsite, but I found the boat stuff incredibly tedious.

Salazar

Pretty sure it was Yonghwa. Daesung kept changing clothes, though lol.

Edit: The gif is a few posts up. Looks like you're right.

Salazar

Watching an old MBC Come to Play.

Awesome, because of Jaesuk. A lot of ragging on Seohyun's nerdiness. Bit sad about Hyoyeon not having any confidence and going through broadcast after broadcast without saying anything and feeling bad about it.

lol Sooyoung:

Jaesuk: "So, you are popular in Japan ?"

Sooyoung: "We basically rocked the whole archipelago".

Salty Seohyun.

b8Ucz.jpg

ARAKw.gif

And some awkward as hell eye-contact, lol.

Stnno.gif

Sealda

Banned
broadwayrock said:
Jea from the Brown Eyed Girls is in New York:

http://i.imgur.com/NSEja.jpg][/QUOTE]

I remember seeing pics on her Cyworld like 1 year ago, of her in NYC. Seems like she frequent it quite often (at-least 2 times^^)

Its funny how Narsha and Gain are the PR-makers. Jea and Miryo rarely make it to any of the shows more than karaoke, quizzes etc.

Conceptor

Salazar said:

That was a great episode lol (the music one), especially the ending. Been catching up on the older subbed eps since I've had some free time. Episode 13 up next - SBS Building go! (and epic chase incoming too)

QtYm4l.jpg

:lol :lol

X9iKll.jpg

SMENT et all should show the east coast some love, seriously :(.

Ashhong said:
Happy Together 191

Poor IU D:!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom