• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

The SBS episode is fucking classic.

I dont know when they started doing it but the game they play where they pull a card and one person is the loser is amazing. Seeing their reactions and poker faces is so good. I wish they kept doing it.

Conceptor

Ashhong said:
The SBS episode is fucking classic.

I dont know when they started doing it but the game they play where they pull a card and one person is the loser is amazing. Seeing their reactions and poker faces is so good. I wish they kept doing it.

Yeah. I like the variety of different games they've accumilated over the course of the show.. they've got a bunch that work for every type of setting they're filming in lol. I think ep. 11 is when they started it? The one with the jenga blocks and Yonghwa as the guest star. Onto hide and seek now, thief game did not disappoint. :lol

After School!

vDezIl.jpg

0MFndl.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I told you, man, they were giving her the makeup shotgun treatment. I couldn't tell how cute she was until I saw her on Invincible Youth. Those closeups of her talking in natural light made it easier to see her normal face under all that ridiculous purple/magenta coating and terrible eye makeup. Glad to see them treating her right now.

Dice

sykoex said:
Sometimes Uee looks like Son Dambi's twin if the lighting is right.
I can see it in the one where she is sitting on the red chest, but that is also the most change I have ever seen occur in her expression.

Dice

lol @ all of their expressions. exactly as you would expect from each of them.

Slayven

I couldn't get Mr.Taxi out of my head, so I went and did a little research. Everyone in the group except one is in their 20s?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Slayven said:
I couldn't get Mr.Taxi out of my head, so I went and did a little research. Everyone in the group except one is in their 20s?
Yep. Seohyun is 20 next month. Other than her they're all 20-22.

Still can't get over those Uee pictures, god damn.

Salazar

Teaser for BigBang's Infinity Challenge appearance.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qdYdlNHUxko&feature=player_embedded

“Gangs of Seoul” is about two teams – Big Bang and the cast of Infinity Challenge (in ‘Haru Haru‘ outfits) – who each receive an order by an unknown authority to meet at a secret meeting place, where they’ll be supplied with one weapon for the investigative game.

The aim of the game is to use their one and only supplied weapon and think of ways to kill the opposition’s top boss.

Man, I still have no idea what is going on. Will watch for TOP, Daesung, and Jaesuk.

E6inj.jpg

Salazar

I have to confess that I'm intrigued by this celebrity who supposedly stalked Taeyeon.

One of those mysteries, like did Rain get with Hyori. Although I think that one is plausible as hell.

Salazar said:
I have to confess that I'm intrigued by this celebrity who supposedly stalked Taeyeon.

One of those mysteries, like did Rain get with Hyori. Although I think that one is plausible as hell.

me too, im actually really interested in celebrity couples.

according to my friend (no idea where she got her info from) she said that rain and hyori went to the same tanning salon and were separated only by a curtain or something. That drunk call that taewoo made to him kinda raises suspicion too.

Fafnir

The celebrity that was harassing Taeyeon seems to be infamous within the celebrity circle to do that to idols. When Taeyeon was telling the story, Danny from g.o.d. knew who it was and explained that this celebrity has a habit of doing it. I'd like to go out drinking with the g.o.d members as they seem to know a lot of dirt that goes on behind the scenes.

I'm wondering if it is harder these days for idols to date with the increase in video recording and crazy stalker fans. It seems like the fans are the paparazzi in Korea and they will camp out the dorms and beauty salons.

Typical SNSD day when promoting.

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/kim-shin-youngs-doctor-warns-that-she-may-have-to-retire-from-the-industry

For the first time since her debut, comedian Kim Shin Young will appear in a reality program.

Scheduled to guest on the May 10th episode of MBC’s “Dramatic”, Kim Shin Young will show off a more womanly image, unlike her typical light and carefree one.

Not only that, but Kim Shin Young will reveal her feelings about continuing her entertainment career despite her suddenly worsened health conditions.

The star was diagnosed with a fatty liver and hypoglycaemia, which worsened after she contracted swine flu. Currently, she’s going to an oriental medical clinic for treatment.

Kim Shin Young’s doctor expressed the seriousness of her status by stating, “If it continues like this, the worse case senario will result in her quitting her entertainment career.”

Responding to this, Kim Shin Young’s manager (who’s been with her for the past 6 years) and her close friends expressed their love towards her as they made plans for her health recovery.

Get well soon. Damn.

7DmDr.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom