• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashhong

Man I just dont see the appeal...more Bora love for me

tumblr_lkui31u0ez1qzc5oko1_500.png

tumblr_lktccttRlg1qbf1nlo1_500.gif

tumblr_lktc7cwahs1qbf1nlo1_500.gif

tumblr_lku30y439X1qan5z6o1_500.png

tumblr_lktnd6X4Ca1qasrpmo1_500.gif

and for old times sake

867.gif

0866.gif

Salazar

Bd8Mb.gif
eGGpa.gif

ArKTB.gif
OSk4L.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/miss-as-suzy-is-the-strongest-female-idol-on-kbs-2tvs-100-points-out-of-100

miss A’s Suzy has proven herself to be the ‘Female Hercules’ after showing her unexpected strength in an arm wrestling contest on this week’s KBS 2TV’s “100 Points Out of 100″.

On the show, Suzy paired up with SISTAR’s Bora, Soyu, and Hwa Young to form the ‘Jeolla-Jeju’ team, and after a round of battles against various female idol stars, Suzy managed to take the 1st place spot for the strongest female idol.

Suzy’s first two victims were T-ara’s Soyeon and Brave Girls’ Eunyoung, who she managed to K.O in a breeze with an effortless cocking motion of her wrist. After consecutive wins against other female idol singers, Suzy’s castmates were quick to give her the new nickname, “Giant Baby”.

Ashhong

Dont get used to it. Takes so much effort...

I saw some idol show which had a girl dominate all the others in arm wrestling...I cant remember who it was. I think Sulli or Luna? On it Fei commented that Suzy was the strongest but wasn't there that day.

Salazar

Ashhong said:

I saw some idol show which had a girl dominate all the others in arm wrestling...I cant remember who it was. I think Sulli or Luna? On it Fei commented that Suzy was the strongest but wasn't there that day.

All Taengoo would have to do would be to make silly faces.

ramyeon

Ashhong said:

I'm too lazy to make pic posts :lol

Dunno but recently Suzy has proven that she's the best on 100 out of 100 ;)

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/05/miss...female-idol-on-kbs-2tvs-100-points-out-of-100

EDIT: I should really read every post. The pictures always distract me haha.

Ashhong

So I was watching this clip of Hyunah from IY, and I think I know why I didnt love her earlier. She just came across as a cute girl, nothing special. I dont think she (or any other cast members really) was ever able to show off her sexiness. I need to rewatch IY now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o3E1kSFX7iI&NR=1

Dice said:
I think you mean meaty legs, as there is a difference, and I think you are thinking of Hyosung from Secret.

Thanks Dice (and all).

When I saw that baseball pitch picture a while back I bellowed out a 'Good Gracious Me!' and my monocle fell in my tea.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Brave Girls

Eunyoung
QmVJr.jpg

and Seo Ah; Bottom set of pictures look like she'll break easily, lol
bKpDZ.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
So that's how you get a six pack, anorexia!
This is very sad. Worse that they are advertising it via twitter/cyworld.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
probably some reposts in here but I don't care. and yes I know, the pictures are huge.

IFCnE.jpg

dse39.jpg

5tobQ.jpg

ttrQ8.jpg

SIROv.png

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
The golden shorts are ace.

There are HD fancams of that action BTW.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Ashhong said:
Are those all NaNa? and who is that girl behind her in the first picture? She stands out...and not in a good way

Yeah, ALL Nana. Been on a Nana kick lately hahaha

E-Young, newest member is the one next to her :/

omg this imnana914.com site is awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom