• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salazar said:
zkcyO.gif

=O Source for video? and is there more of Sooyoung? seems like she's not that popular around here. ;__;

Ashhong

The swastika was not created by the Nazis. It's still used in Asia with it's original meaning
The word swastika came from the Sanskrit word svastika, meaning any lucky or auspicious object, and in particular a mark made on persons and things to denote good luck. It is composed of su- meaning "good, well" and asti "to be" svasti thus means "well-being." The suffix -ka either forms a diminutive or intensifies the verbal meaning, and svastika might thus be translated literally as "that which is associated with well-being," corresponding to "lucky charm" or "thing that is auspicious."[

Fafnir

Jessica has a digital single releasing on May 18th.

PsopJ.gif

Just watched Park Kyunglim's Starry Night Radio. This is one of their best radio interviews where the girls just act mad goofy and get asked questions that I've always wondered about, like if Hyoyeon and Sooyoung get jealous because the other girl's were fixed members on TV shows and they weren't. They make fun of Fany because she wasn't wearing any makeup, but damn I couldn't really tell as she still looked gorgeous.

HnTgD.gif
hkisc.gif

Salazar

smurfx said:
wow she might be the prettiest k-pop singer i've seen.

I will never feel confident about making a judgement like that. Or about sustaining it for more than a day.

I kid, Tiffany 4 life.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Rainbow used up all their mana on a powerful charisma spell for Mach and now they have to recharge it for a turn.
At least I hope these new promotions are just a one-off.

Dice

The song is good, the dance is good (minus the awkward "chest popping" that is more like the wibbly-wobbly motion of a a metal sheet) and they are still very sexy. The only real flaw in the basics is their outfits, but the real issue is how their charisma factor took a huge crash. I think they were instructed to convey a certain mood, but what it does is mute their sparkle, which was the best thing about them.

Edit: Damn, 5dolls being all sexy...

http://youtu.be/YBWbl1mPX9s

They raided 4minute's dorm for the IMMM outfits but otherwise this is pretty good. They don't tip over the edge to "trying too hard" like Rania did, though the leaning over while shaking thing seems a bit spazztic. Calm that down and it'd all be good.

Dice

IU being her lovely self, though past the makeup and nice hair you can tell the girl needs a substantial sleeping time.

ill53E.jpg

Nana is pretty but Nicole has the kind of good looks that last. She will age more gracefully than most.
Also, Nana's boobs are too big, not all guys like that!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom