• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

G2SvP.gif

More rap parts for Fany in upcoming stuff, I hope.

gz4r0.jpg

Salazar

2tMSw.gif

3um54.gif

jyHWG.gif

Biggest dork on earth ? Maybe.

It defies understanding how these companies who get Soshi in to do CFs don't want them to do their dorky thing.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Xilium said:
Is there any reason why only 2 of them are performing (instead of 4)? I would think that Jessica would at least be there.
Those two are most often viewed by fans as a couple... yes, a secret lesbian couple. Nobody knows if it is really true, but for whatever reason (mostly Taeyeon being a pervert) fans really took to the idea and management knows it, so they get paired up all the time as fanservice. Jessica is simply more of a solo type of person.

Also I thought the video was kind of funny. They are both hot and all, but personality-wise Tiffany has always been awkward and Taeyeon is a huge dork. They don't really know how to properly convey the saucy vibe of the song.

I liked when Yoona did BoA's My Name more than this performance.

Dice

Adorable is what she does.

iyz6q.jpg

iy1Ey.jpg

iu0ts.jpg

iu210.jpg

Edit: Lookie what I found...

icFI6I.jpg

Hachi machi

icAFpK.jpg

Wearing circle lenses again. Girl, forget about matching your dress, just let em be that beautiful brown.

icANMq.jpg

So glad to see them showing their faces together in Korea.

icAPUy.jpg

icFm8M.jpg

And apparently Davichi is still showing up to events as well..

icEZMc.jpg

Hopefully they'll make some new music this summer.

Is it just me, or is everybody lip syncing in these latest videos? No, I'm not talking about Yuri and Yoona dancing, but rather Tiffany singing in that fan cam video earlier on this page. (100 post view per page setting)

I can't tell anymore, but I never knew them to lip sync a lot in live performances before, so I have trouble believing they are doing it now.

Salazar

I think there is some lip-synching, but they are also singing quite a bit - which is why it was an issue that Sica's voice was cracking and that Sunny was sick.

CwE6F.gif

vAAEA.jpg

Dice

When you record in a massive venue the sound reaches the camera after the video, even more so when it is a video of the jumbo screen. They also still have the tradition of playing the backtrack vocals along with the live vocals, and the additional reverb of the large hall can mix it up more than on music shows. They are aware of this, and they know it isn't televised, so they have less concern about trying to sync with it exactly and have more fun. I can still pick out her awkward adlibs from the grand mess of sound.

Dice said:
When you record in a massive venue the sound reaches the camera after the video, even more so when it is a video of the jumbo screen. They also still have the tradition of playing the backtrack vocals along with the live vocals, and the additional reverb of the large hall can mix it up more than on music shows. They are aware of this, and they know it isn't televised, so they have less concern about trying to sync with it exactly and have more fun. I can still pick out her awkward adlibs from the grand mess of sound.

Ah, I see. Well, if you go to a stadium show (which I've been to) You don't go for the sound quality.

They do a lot of old American pop songs, don't they?

Fafnir

DXPett1 said:

They might as well go 3D. 3D TV's would probably sell out with this to watch on them:

FxQ0F.gif
pCxwx.gif

Besides Taengoo, I'll be waiting for Seobaby's solo album in the future, maknae has really grown from awkward Keroro fan to a beautiful lady.

agI1S.gif

Dice

Oh Taeyeon, she can't help herself
...to enough of Tiffany's ass.

zeWmh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom