• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
All these damn videogames got me distracted from what matters. I gotta get back into Korean everything. Time to watch Secret Garden and 4minute Mr Teacher to motivate my passion for learning and then study and then chill to Korean music. This Korean ain't gonna learn itself, I gotta haul studious ass.

Dice

Oh man I forgot how Secret Garden is the most romantic show ever. Though, the story of WooYoung and YoonSeul is way more compelling than the leads.
Watching episode 13 right now and they are having some breakthroughs!

Edit:
ROFL JooWon is crazy! Just throw her on the bed and hold her tight, she'll like it! What is this show trying to teach?

DE271.gif

ramyeon

Salazar said:
Yeah, they have breaks and go on holidays and stuff. I imagine the official media is by arrangement with their company - so when that company decides enough is enough, it stops. Or decreases, at least. They are worked pretty goddamn hard, though.

As for fans taking pictures and video and wanting autographs or some kind of contact - I don't think that goes away.

There remain quite a few countries, I suppose, where idols won't get recognised and can just chill.

lSjyt.jpg
You make it sound better than it is ;) the breaks and holidays are really rare. Even moreso for the more popular groups.

Dice

hhhhnnnnnnnnnnggggggggg

so is this the dirty page? http://i.imgur.com/Hk4Pt.gif http://i.imgur.com/YPpVY.gif

Salazar

w2Dlm.gif

No, this page is pretty clean.

Waiting for more Lady Marmalade media. It's like it never happened. Like we imagined it.

S81yD.gif

Dice

So I found a couple pics from Lady Marmalade:

fDbL3.jpg
ASaVf.jpg

That's a... um... different look for them.

I'm gonna go get something to drink.

P.S. Happy birthday Jiyeon!

shahkur

I've never really posted in here, as I aint much of a fan but I thought I'd drop by to say that one of my friends had SNSD's new album (Japanese one?). I had a listen through it, and even though I'm more of an RnB person, I quite liked The great Escape and Gee.

Biscuits

shahkur said:
I've never really posted in here, as I aint much of a fan but I thought I'd drop by to say that one of my friends had SNSD's new album (Japanese one?). I had a listen through it, and even though I'm more of an RnB person, I quite liked The great Escape and Gee.
How much more of the album have you listened to?

shahkur

I had a glimpse of the whole album more or less ~20secs each but listened to gee and The great escape fully since they are decent IMHO. I honestly thought these girls were only about appearance and being idols, nohting more.

Dice

Wooo, let's overload this page!

First off, in honor of Jiyeon's birthday:

JaWmV.png

KiTs0.gif

Then a classic~

SaNvl.gif

And did I get this from this thread? So hot OMG

f1Hom.gif

Lalalalalala

fl0Dz.gif

Jia got all freakin cute Min is sooo last place these days

lTLd6.gif

l6YHZ.gif

Suzy death stare

oL59c.gif

But she's a sweetie

NOJfN.gif

Fei's got the boing... BOINGGG

BmCMr.gif

Super intense dinner date

llFa8.gif

Dice

No, she totally is. Fei > Suzy = Jia >> Min.

Eunjung looking all coy as they play the pepero game:

AF2rs.gif

I wouldn't be able to resist.

Dice

I'm catching up on Apink performances. How is it possible that they don't get tiresome AT ALL? They always fill my heart with love and sunshine, it's unexplainable.

They seriously have potential to become my fav group.

Ashhong

Dice said:
I'm catching up on Apink performances. How is it possible that they don't get tiresome AT ALL? They always fill my heart with love and sunshine, it's unexplainable.

They seriously have potential to become my fav group.

A Pink has stated that they hate the cutesy style that they had to debut with. I wouldn't get too attached if thats why you like them.

Dice

Ashhong said:
A Pink has stated that they hate the cutesy style that they had to debut with. I wouldn't get too attached if thats why you like them.
Where did you hear that? I heard the opposite many times. They said that it was the personality each one of them had, so they decided to make their group reflect that, and the it was a big success so now they want to maintain the image their entire career and be known as faerie-idols.

Anyway, right now they are in 3rd, behind Secret who is ready to overtake Kara if Kara doesn't bring something spectacular with their comeback.

Dice

Ohhhhhh my: http://youtu.be/UWOuGqQm_08

Only crappy youtubes but it can be found 1080.

Edit: I keep falling madly in love with Jieun when I watch Secret perform. She shares a lot of mannerisms with this girl I like and kind of looks like her. Plus somehow Secret always manages to feel the most genuine of all the girl groups.

Dice

Salazar said:
Yoona. Does CFs to relieve boredom.
She's so funny. I usually don't go for the "child-like personality" thing but somehow she pulls it off.

Dice

Kim Sa Rang on Secret Garden. No matter how many times she shows up on screen, she is always breathtaking. I just can't adjust to her beauty, she exceeds any standard. If I met her in person I probably wouldn't be able to speak. I mean DAAAAAAAMN!

Dice

ZaS4v.gif

That better not be a response to my Kim Sa Rang praise, Hyoyeon-lover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom